Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #24 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang! I was going to say something like where'd they stay, at the truckstop? when I was talking about Ehrenberg last night and thought that might be too ridiculous....ewwww.

Don't you guys think that the fact that she has such recall of minute details of their relationship , what 7 years ago? , is also indicative of her OBSESSION with him? I mean I can barely remember the step by step - who kissed who when- my last intimate relationship and that was just, well, within the last year.

but then she FORGOT the question.

fran

she felt stupid about the weekend of sex in the hotel room...

I'm officially sick of hearing of the no connection business...

she didn'n t mind the physical aspect of the relationship but was missing an emotional connection

Would love to make a really funny off color joke... But noooooo

She's so banal! She's sitting there talking about emotion like she even has a clue what true emotions are!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't you guys think that the fact that she has such recall of minute details of their relationship , what 7 years ago? , is also indicative of her OBSESSION with him? I mean I can barely remember the step by step - who kissed who when- my last intimate relationship and that was just, well, within the last year.
Something hit me the first day or two of testimony - she knew the exact date of their breakup a year earlier in her police interview but not when she moved back to Cali just a couple of months prior.

It hit me like a brick wall and stuck with me. An 'aha' moment. That's, I think, when I knew the relationship was of ultimate importance to her. JMO

Provo Push (from Urban Dictionary)

When a couple (usually Mormon, from Provo) have sex with clothes on "dry hump" like a dog with no inhabitions

Wow - I learned something today

Once again they part ways but she feels stupid [and as we all know she continued to chase him]...so basically she is insane!

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results."

I'm waiting for her to say Travis whipped out a wooden spoon and I freaked :banghead:

talk about a double negative....I didn't dislike the physical activities.

I honestly just don't get this. Someone please EXPLAIN it to me? she says "I developed feelings for him" but then says "there was nothing there..."

Am I the only one who feels this whole line of testimony just doesn't match up with her age alone? I'd expect this testimony from someone a lot younger or inexperienced.

She's in her 30's FGS! (I'm just a few months older than Travis so maybe that's playing in too but come on. She is an ADULT.)

I've been married for 30 years---I remember these things in my teen years...

as for the chasity thingy----all religions go by that

but the sex wasn't to much too soon as she developed feelings for him - BAM - and he probably just didnt feel the same way.

IMO the way she is testifying is an act for the benefit of her DV expert

Hi guys. I'm still at home. Another rough night coughing. Ugh. But I am headed over for the afternoon session. I'll let you know if I end up on Dr. Drew again tonite. I'm ready. ;)

I'm setting my DVR for Dr. Drew.

You take care of yourself. Don't want the stress to wear you down. And most importantly remember to flash the WS gang sign if you appear on Dr. D :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smash5070