Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #24 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm drinking a Starbucks right now... and Jodi NEVER WILL AGAIN.

Well, I'm a little worried now after what you posted that the Pros could start cross today. There is no way to get through that I would think if she testifies about the murder.

How can she not address the murder? And if she doesn't how limiting is that for the Pros when they do cross?

Since they asked her if she killed Travis and she said yes, in self-defense, I think it opens up the entire murder to cross. At least I hope so!

I am really loving watching Beth Karas. She is a classy woman. I am envious of those who have gotten to meet her. New tidbit that I didn't know...she mentioned that Travis' sister...not Taneisha but the other in court...is a police officer in CA. Just found it interesting.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I didn't see you on here yesterday but I'm glad you're here now to keep all of us updated via pix and links (you've spoiled me!! now I won't go search on my own bc I'm waiting for you to post what i need!) Many thx in advance for whatever else you post today :p

:blushing:
I had appts yesterday, real life is so annoying :p
LOL, I'll try my best to keep you happy and informed. ;)

On cross examination Darryl Brewer admitted that he and Jodi had sex on their first date- remember- it was at the football game in San Francisco, where they stayed in a hotel for the weekend. He admitted they were both aggressive.

I would imagine that Juan will have a surprise witness or two (ex "boyfriends" of Jodi's we NEVER heard about during her two day life saga testimony) who will attest to just how quickly and sexual Jodi was with them.

I can't wait for the reality based story of Jodi to emerge through Juan's cross of her. We may even here some of Travis friends, who haven't been speaking to the media, admit that Jodi hit on or tried to get sexual with them. Nothing would shock me when it comes to Jodi... nothing.

I am really loving watching Beth Karas. She is a classy woman. I am envious of those who have gotten to meet her. New tidbit that I didn't know...she mentioned that Travis' sister...not Taneisha but the other in court...is a police officer in CA. Just found it interesting.

so when she is staring down ja---she can back it up....... how much you want to bet that row really wants that button for her electronic devise?????:please:

I have been in class the last two days and haven't had a chance to watch JA testimony. From the sounds of it I only missed BLAH BLAH BLAH :)

True that...however, she has had an impecible memory with regards to things from the late 90's, hell, there are many things I can't remember doing with my husband, but she sure does recall, down to the smallest detail, doing things with her ex-boyfriends.

It will be interesting to see how much she remembers when it comes to the night she butchered TA. Somehow, I'm thinking she will have very few memories of that. :moo: MOO

so, do you guys think she will testify about the murder or just about the relationship???

It's hard to believe that knowing there is no court tomorrow.. that she would testify about the murder, leaving so much time for Martinez to prepare for cross. But, who knows. Nothing the defense has done so far has worked in their favor. We already know that 'self defense' doesn't fly. Perhaps they will leave the jury with the 'sex tape' to think about over the weekend. (*gross*)

I'm pretty sure there is at least one or two jury members who are sympathizing with her at this point. The question remains.. what happened that made her 'snap' and kill so brutally... not just once.. but 3 times over. We all want to know exactly what happened... but do we 'really' want to know? How does a human being (a petite woman) can kill so horrifically.
An even better question would be... how does the defense team sleep at night?

I've seen JA's use of selective memory now for two days...and in a twist against what I'd consider "normal". Her memory gets fuzzier the more recent in time she gets.

If* I were the prosecutor...I would use this to my advantage with the jury when asking my questions. For every "I don't recall" answer, I'd do an immediate follow up with a question about what she previously said about some mundane detail from years ago.

Random Example using loosely based details):
JM: Jodi, where did/what did/how did ____ happen?
JA: um, I don't remember
JM: Jodi when you met Travis at the Starbucks that first week after being together at the Hughes home, what kind of drink did you order?
JA: A latte

JM: Jodi, where did/what did/how did _____ do next?
JA: I don't recall
JM: How many dresses did you take into the Kohls dressing room to try on?
JA: 3!

Perhaps a blatant contrast questioning system similar to this will be demonstrative, while not being able to flat out bust her for lying about not being able to remember certain things?

I'll say. He just drags it out, drones on and on in that monotone voice of his. Maybe he's trying to put the jury to sleep? :waitasec: Then he has to rephrase his question, over and over again. It's almost painful to watch. Actually he makes me think of Billy Bob Thornton in that movie Sling Blade. He talks really, really slow albeit with a southern drawl, but he's kind of simple minded so he does have an excuse.
I can just picture him saying "I reckon I ain't go no reason to kill nobody".
Lol
I DO reckon THAT WAS a good movie, and i aint got no reason to ... never mind...

I'm old enough to be disgusted by all the details this defendant is putting out there...be it fact or fiction. Not sure I can sit through the sex tape.

I am waiting fot her to discuss the murder...curious if her mannerisms will change.

BUT, WHAT I AM TRULY WAITING FOR is for her to be found guilty of 1st degree murder and listening to Travis' family give their victim impact statements. Those sisters are sitting through unimaginable horror and I am hoping they finally get a chance to address JA personally.

Per Jodi, they began oral sex immediately in their relationship; which was October 2006. She was baptized in November 2006 and they began to officially date in February 2007. They broke up in June 2007 (4 months - jeez!), yet still had a 'sexual' only relationship until his death in June 2008.

I have to know what she considers 'dating'? Vaginal intercourse?

LOL, this is version #2 of how the relationship started. Apparently, the brain trust that is Jodi doesn't realize that they have video of her contradicting pretty much everything she has said on the stand so far.

This is Jodi's chance to "kill" Travis again. We know she's killed him 3 times but THIS is her chance to 'finish him off' She's killing his character, his reputation and she's very proud of herself for what she is doing on the stand.

This. Absolutely this.

Agreed!

And with her words, she's also attempting to take down as many people, and their reputations as she can. Interesting that DarrylB seems to be getting off relatively easily - I'm sure she could slim him royally along with all the others. She seems to be treating Darryl with relative kid gloves. JMO

I'm not sure calling Darryl an alcoholic closet smoker is treating him with kid gloves, but I do think her DT advised her that Darryl could take the stand again for rebuttal.

MOO

she has been taking tons of notes too

I have been looking for Zion's interview since he was mentioned to me a few days ago....I found nothing . Anyone have a link? :please:

I looked through some old threads and the Mexico/surfing story was on the NG episode that aired January 31. Have yet to find that specific clip tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vaehj