Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #24 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't she be called up to the stand while the jury is in?

I've wondered about that too. Could she have ankle cufflinks on and the court doesn't want to prejudice the jury (as if the evidence isn't enough)?

Oh heck not cufflinks but I can't think what to call them. Steel anklets?

Here comes the sex tape. I'm fully expecting a torrent of crocodile tears.

She just asked, "you mean, like in detail?"

Good God. Does that mean her other testimony wasn't in DETAIL?!?!

I havent heard the tape yet. Does Travis tell her that he WANTS her to sound like a 12 year old or does he just tell her that she sounds like one?

Feel better soon.

One source of irritation to me is the media circus sideshow and the discussion content of all the expert talking heads. Most of these people strut in front of the camera and pretend to be “profound”. In Session correspondents are particularly annoying since a lot of their observations are merely blather - legal babble. I am also surprised that these commentators frequently fail to grasp the obvious (Grace included). The comments about jury personal behavior are frankly pure rubbish. These discussions are just empty calories and pretty much a waste of the viewers time. Beth Karas’s views about a juror leaning forward with eyes wide open are about as enlightening as a janitor’s opinion regarding the quality of trial transcription – ie essentially worthless.

Does anybody else get this impression???

Agree except for Beth. I think she is a professional.

OMG I am a genius!!

I found some ear buds in my office drawer, they fit my phone.

So know I am watching on UStream on my phone and listening with an ear bud!! AWESOME - now I can HEAR!! :D

I'm doing the same, you may regret it LOL
Hearing her kinda sucks life out of you, just sayin LOL

I wonder if condoms were ever used?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She asks if she want her to go in to detail
:thud:

Bottomline: she was an adult and a willing participant in ALL their encounters. She delivered herself like a pizza to him time and time again. It doesn't matter how she "felt" about herself or her encounters. She continued to practice a range of behaviors and kept seeing him. It was her choice. And there's nothing about this that has any bearing on the murder. It's soy filler.

Taking the witness stand for the third day under direct examination

rihf9s.png

2il1vsz.png

1zzpc91.png

2d15t88.png

Jury enters courtroom

2z4bfcx.png

< checking to make sure sound is only coming out of my ear phones and not out of the speaker since I'm @ work :eek: >

there goes the grinding again (didn't burns say she did that to him?)

Bottomline: she was an adult and a willing participant in ALL their encounters. She delivered herself like a pizza to him time and time again. It doesn't matter how she "felt" about herself or her encounters. She continued to practice a range of behaviors and kept seeing him. It was her choice. And there's nothing about this that has any bearing on the murder. It's soy filler.

Exactly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members