Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #24 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What time period are they talking about when they were at a hotel together?

Ahhhhhhh, Travis "taught" her dry humping? We learned something new every time she opens her mouth. I was expecting her to say when they were clicking though channels that Travis put it on *advertiser censored*.

Even at low end chain restaurants where I live, waitresses can make $200/ day in tips.

I can imagine her making double that in tips in a high rent area

From what Veronica said, she wasn't a good waitress. People would ask to not be seated in her section.

Just a quick question. Do we know for a fact that Jodi went "abroad" to Costa Rica? Is her Passport in evidence? I am wondering how much of her testibaloney is just plain fantasy and if we're going to have Nurmi tell us, in the end, that she made it all up because of the abuse she suffered as a child. (Ala Casey Anthony.)

I can see that happening, talk about a legitimate bombshell.

Last night A News Junkie was talking about how in the FCA trial, WS had a thread dedicated to the lies CA and JB were spewing and members were fact-checking and verifying. If we were doing that here, WS couldn't keep up. I have faith Juan will prove or debunk Bobby and Victor's existence somehow. Bless him for keeping up with her mountain of lies!

Bottomline: she was an adult and a willing participant in ALL their encounters. She delivered herself like a pizza to him time and time again. It doesn't matter how she "felt" about herself or her encounters. She continued to practice a range of behaviors and kept seeing him. It was her choice. And there's nothing about this that has any bearing on the murder. It's soy filler.

This is to the point! She was the one who kept going to see him knowing she was nothing more than an f-buddy!!! :banghead:

Is anyone going to transcribe today??

Her ability to "remember" details of encounters 6+ years later is astounding. I can barely remember any part of my life last month.

Deal Or No Deal

No deal for Jodi!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Abso-freakin-lutely!

The domestic violence expert is going to have her hands full on cross.

Is there any evidence of Travis's history in the record? I don't think I saw any, but I didn't follow the State's case as closely as the defense.

She doesnt remember about if she engaged in sexual behavior before they left for the movies. But she sure remembers watch game shows like Deal or No Deal etc.

Her stories are just so far fetched... After hearing how she's already had sex with 4-5 guys before TA it doesn't seem feasible that she was so uncomfortable with TA... I feel bad for his family and friends for having to listen to her ramble on and on about poor me..

One more thing who gives oral sex in a parking lot? Classy much? :floorlaugh:

Re BBM:

Warning: Dont ever try having oral sex while driving down the highway. Its life threatening to you and everyone around you. Swerving, loss of control of vehicle, etc are all possible. its not recommended activity. :floorlaugh:

I have family in Blythe! Lot's of family! :what:

Sex before din din Jodi doesn't remember but she remembers the restaurant. <mod snip>

IMHO there are several key parts to breaking down her testimony so far.......

1. Her use of weaving movies, tv shows and books (author Anne Rice content in particular as she testified about reading her) into her 'reality' errr, I mean testimony.

2. I also think martial arts plays a role. Yesterday, a martial arts teacher was mentioned by her, as someone who referred her to a new job or something... It keeps coming up. And it's in those movies she listed on myspace, too.
In addition, her dad was into martial arts. She keeps mentioning it on the stand. Her attorney even tried to cut her off to keep her from completing a statement about Martial Arts. She even talked about the stranglehold thing; that Bobby (I think it was him?) choked her till she passed out and how knowledgeable and freely spoke of the bokken sword. She has taken self-defense classes. She knew (or had?) at least one martial arts trainer. ( I also elaborated lots more on this in this post - so I won't retype all my thoughts! LOL Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #21 *may contain graphic and adult content* Cont'd. )
Check out this video, starting at 3:35-ish. (I tried to link to a good starting spot:) )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=n38fLoH540Q#t=206s

I am almost positive that Jodi used this on Travis at some point to incapacitate him.

3. The 2 Bobby's and 2 Victor's.

And whatever else she tips us off to today!!!!!!!!!

Is it possible that the defense is feeding her drugs to keep her calm?

I think what's more possible is that she is a sociopath who doesn't need drugs to keep her calm.

She was also this calm in her phone calls with detectives and in all of her interviews, including ones after she had been in jail for 24 hours. She most certainly was given zero calming drugs directly after her arrest.

Sociopaths and psychopaths have low levels of anxiety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487