Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #26 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that have never done Websleuths chat! We had a great time in their last night, and take a minute today and learn how to do and set up for discussions in real time! No refreshing like the links, a live chat! Here is Salem's posting on how to do it! I'm there right now if anyone wants to join in.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68121

No Dr Drew wanted a male, understandably. They asked me back for next week but i will be working out of town :(

The following week I imagine I'll be asked again as I'll be attending again.

thanks...well dang I thought you were much better than either of those two last night..will look for you again after next week...

I wonder if Jodi has been practicing in the mirror for when Juan shows her the brutal pictures of her "work"?

I imagine her doing that. Will she have the audacity to play the shocked face ? Look of horror? Go straight to pinching a tear? Hang her head?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh you know it. She even has audience members to give her feedback .

Good morning, good peeps. I haven't caught up on the discussion since last night and absolutely must get out today to run errands, get my allergy shot, stop at the market. I haven't been out of the house this week but with a major snowstorm looming, I have to get some things accomplished.

I'm not getting any vibes that Jodi was ever abused by Travis or any of her other boyfriends, either. What I see is a young woman who is thin-skinned, overly-sensitive, insecure, emotionally immature, socially inept. Jodi misreads and misinterprets others' intentions and does not understand the subtle nuances in social situations. Jodi interprets everything that is said or done by others as being against her and then tries to rationalize and analyze her reactions. She has alluded to this many times during her testimony but doesn't have the insight to realize that she is overreacting to the normal behaviors of others. I believe that Jodi is severely emotionally impaired. I'm not qualified to diagnosis her mental health issues, but her flat affect and misinterpretations of normal human behavior have convinced me that she is an emotionally immature, unstable young woman. :moo:

Last night, I was beginning to feel like some here who said that they "couldn't take any more" of Jodi's droning testimony and lies. I welcome the long weekend reprieve. Have a good day.

btw - here is the upcoming sched that has been posted so far
2/7/2013 10:30 Evidentiary Hearing
2/11/2013 10:30 Trial
2/12/2013 10:30 Trial
2/13/2013 10:30 Trial
2/13/2013 13:30 Evidentiary Hearing

Timezones mess me up so bad. Would the Evidentiary Hearing today be @ 9:30 Central time... for Texas? :waitasec:

Timezones mess me up so bad. Would the Evidentiary Hearing today be @ 9:30 Central time... for Texas? :waitasec:

No more like 11:30 if you are one hour ahead. It's 8:05 here right now.

On the alleged Val day package. Would Juan's team be able to go back and find a record IF (and i truly doubt it existed) there was a pkg delivered from TA to JA within that time? Everything is barcoded now even USPS. Remember seeing a lot of receipts in conrad murray trial.

Her behavior on the stand ... Not the words ... Is so wildly inappropriate I can't believe it. She is incapable of mimicking something she has never seen. She's incapable of feeling it. That's why it's so off.

She's a very typical psychopath.

All IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow Tanisha looks so much better in the BK interviews than she does in court, in court she looks very guant as if she hasn't eaten much lately. Hopefully she is remembering to take car of herself.

Good morning, all! This may sound like a stupid question, but it just keeps bugging me. When Travis was found, so many of his friends said immediately that they thought it was JA because she was stalking and harassing Travis. Why, oh why, did he let JA stay that day and have sex with her if she was being so horrible? Why did he not make her leave?

I really think that he didn't see her as dangerous. I bet she denied doing the stalking, tire slashing and so forth and he probably gave her the benefit of the doubt.

Even now, even with JA's admission that she brutally murdered Travis, there are people who think she should have the benefit of the doubt in this trial. I just hope the jury makes the right call.

I really think that he didn't see her as dangerous. I bet she denied doing the stalking, tire slashing and so forth and he probably gave her the benefit of the doubt.

Even now, even with JA's admission that she brutally murdered Travis, there are people who think she should have the benefit of the doubt in this trial. I just hope the jury makes the right call.

I bet you're right. And that goes to show what a kind hearted, forgiving person Travis really was.

For those that have never done Websleuths chat! We had a great time in their last night, and take a minute today and learn how to do and set up for discussions in real time! No refreshing like the links, a live chat! Here is Salem's posting on how to do it! I'm there right now if anyone wants to join in.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68121

Thanks ATL. I tried last night but was on my Nook and it would not work for some reason. Then my phone started acting up and I was too lazy to get up and go into the computer room! So I have linked your post in my siggy so I can try again later.

They're in evidence so yes, and you know he will.

I would ask questions about every single injury, one by one with the photos.
So where in the sequence was this injury inflicted... was Travis still attacking you at this point .... for every single injury.

Excellent. I only asked because the Defense objected when JM presented them in front of TA's ex-girlfriend and apparently was sustained because JM didn't pursue that line of questioning, IIRC.

Thanks!

I have to wonder if dr drew watches the trials he talks about. I'm watching the repeat and he said all the graphic details being discussed in front of his mom.

Yeah, I caught that too. I haven't watched him in a very long time!!! I don't remember him having a co-host before. I'll keep watching him for awhile longer just to see Katie. She is interesting.

No more like 11:30 if you are one hour ahead. It's 8:05 here right now.

OK, thanks! I got up way too early in that case! :coffeews: But i didn't want to miss anything, have no idea what evidence will be talked about in court today.

:welcome4: jella and creampuff ... so glad you joined us!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnemarieNL