Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #26 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was responding to someone saying that TA was the best man JA had ever had. I don't know if that is true as DB seems nice. But, how do I know?

I think the whole PPL and Mormon attention is something JA may have never experienced.

The overwhelming attention. And PPL is expert, I bet, in providing that experience.

It does not sound like Jodi came from a poor family. She had things that cost money such as lessons and private school. Reform school? That is what we called it in the olden days.

I still maintain she had low aspirations. If she wanted the high life, she was not looking in the right places even though she was there in Monterey. Makes no sense to me.

I have watched predatory young females at work on old rich men (i am old married grandma) and it is like taking candy from a baby.

I know as well that an older woman with money can get an attentive young man as well. I have seen that as well.

JA had to have seen that a million times. Why she did not go that route puzzles me.

I don't see her as a gold digger. I think she was looking for love.

PS - I get that those of you who think that she is pure evil will have a problem with my theory, so flame away.

Can someone please post a link to the full police report. Iirc I read in there about the 2nd gun and knives found hidden.

I'm not due for a link till after July 4th;) lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is the link. Lol . No link.

Anyway, you have fulfilled your link obligations until Sept. Just click on the link I provided above.

Oh oh. For a minute I was in my JA fantasy mode. Sorry, no link

I'm curious to know what Juan Martinez' background is for murder cases. Is there any way to search to find out how many murder cases he has been prosecutor for that ended in guilty verdicts? Has he successfully prosecuted any defendants that received the death penalty?

That could also be predictive of how long his cross examination will go-- as in, one day, or more than one day.
He has. We've been told that he successfully put Wendy Andriano on death row for killing her husband who had cancer because he didn't die fast enough for her. And I think she's not the only one... I saw her case on Snapped.

DB seems like he was a decent man. Certainly loves his son. Had a nice home and generally steady employment.

Yes, I agree he seemed ok. Though I have a problem with how he seemed to have a lot of holes in his memory and tried to paint JA in a positive light when he was on the stand.

He was also struggling financially as his and JA's home eventually went into foreclosure. Also, he had made it clear he wasn't interested in marriage. JA clearly wanted more than he had to offer. jmo

Speculation: DT team dresses her up in clothes that are too big to make her look more frumpy and frail.

Vinnie talking about Spidey underwear and saying he thinks it is related to Carmen Diaz in Charlie's Angels doing her little underwear dance

her whole story can be linked to a book or movie,,the more i dive into her life the more scarry it is,,do a google map search for 100 e.main in yreka and you will see grandmas kitchen next door to the purple plum and across the street from ja mom/dad restaurant daddy-o ,,her home with mom and dad is nice also,,the gas station she waited for bobby at by her school is almost in the school parkinglot,,,not to bright on skipping school

I don't see her as a gold digger. I think she was looking for love.

PS - I get that those of you who think that she is pure evil will have a problem with my theory, so flame away.

I would like to hear your theory. I unplugged my corded flame-thrower and poured myself a tall glass of Sassy water.

Expound away!

BBM

Oh I know! Me too. He was just being a gentleman and she went off the rails. I would have been proud if my paramour would have done what Travis did.

Another thing is when Travis allegedly flirted with a waitress, I don't believe he did. I think what happened was he was just being friendly, but in Jodi's twisted mind it was flirting.

IMO

That wasn't Jodi's testimony. That was said by Daniel Freeman.

He apparently showed her "confession letters" allegedly written by Travis which stated he (TA) was a pedophile. Nurmi told Sky the letters were confirmed by an expert to be written by Travis.

Can Mormons be pretty aggressive about recruiting people?

Just curious because it seems like JA changed her religion a lot for men. Just wondering if she misinterpreted Travis introducing his faith to her as him having serious feelings for her when it might just be what they do.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

From my experience if there is a hint of interest they do comeback. But once they figure your not listening they go away ----until the next recruits come along.

Growing up all our neighbors were mormon (LDS church just outside our neighborhood) no one tried to convert us--however mom had cigarettes and coffee with the neighbor.

That wasn't Jodi's testimony. That was said by Daniel Freeman.
Right, but IMO, he only believed Travis flirted because Jodi saw it as flirting; he saw it the way Jodi saw it. Daniel Freeman struck me as someone wanting Jodi's attention, to be in her good graces.

IMO

I was surprised because everyone says she is so tiny. She does not look that thin. I think she is much heavier than that.

I am about that and was surprised at how chunky she looked walking in the courthouse from behind. Denial. Time for a mirror look for me

I saw her in court and she looks very tiny to me in person. I weigh about 130'ish and I'm a little taller than her. I think she's got a similar or maybe smaller frame than I do and that she would weigh less than me even if we were the same height. I think 115-120'ish sounds about right.

Very. Part of their religious obligation is to gain converts through proselytizing. In my experience, they are not rude or pushy or in your face like some others though.

Very possible Jodi interpreted this as Travis wanting to be her boyfriend -- from Jodi's past, changing religion is a display of loyalty to a boyfriend. Good insight.

in my mind this is a scary red flag. ta did not know ja that long and she changed her religion to fit in with him and his friends. can't help but wonder who started that conversation. :moo:

Anything new being televised today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member