Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #26 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like there's a new seller on eBay hocking more stuff from the confessed murderer of Travis.

I've heard of auctions being "sabotaged" by fake bidders which makes the seller not be able to receive any money. I don't know how they do that but, I really hope someone does that to every single JA "original"....yeah original piece of garbage.

Once she is convicted she can't profit but, she has confessed. There should be a law that any profits from the crime should be halted immediately upon confession until the actual trial is over.

What is your prediction for date of the closing arguments? I'm trying to work some things out with my schedule. :cool:

This is the link to the ebay listing for her art....she has some talent.....but IMO not more than many other people. It irks me that she is able to benefit because she murdered Travis. If she wasn't on trial for his murder I don't think she could sell it. I hope it's OK to post this link.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odk...=p2045573.m570.l1313&_nkw=Jodi+Arias&_sacat=0

Ick. Looked at it and wished I hadn't. A hand with a white dove perched on it. I look at that hand and couldn't help but think that JA used her own hand as a model while drawing that picture. And we all know what her hands are capable of.

21 bids already. I guess that's not shocking, but I don't understand the psychology and the people wanting to buy murder/crime memorabilia. Ick.

Is this the gun she shot him with.....?? Is this the one that was stolen from her Grandparents home TIA

No, it was the one she bought later. It was a 9mm, the gun stolen from grandparents was a .25 calibur.
Sorry for the confusion.

HTH

In terms of thinking everything that comes out of this lying liar who lies' mouth is lies, this is my thought.

There is a grain of truth in every liar's story.

So there are grains peppered in there.

But for me, unless it's corrborated by anything or anyone else, I'm going with the vast majority of what she's saying, especially now, as being fabricated. I'll pick a percentile...let's see 97%.

I think she makes up so many fantasy stories in her head or borrows them from movies and TV that reality for her is so far afield from anything factual that she lives in that world. So that's what we see. With her agenda of trying to save her life, that ups any antes of credibility she might otherwise deserve.

I'm rewatching some testimony. Nurmi's frustration really showed yesterday when she started rambling about her trip and confusion about Oklahoma vs. Kansas City and he semi snapped at her. Anyone else notice that?

Yes, I thought he was losing his patience with her, he seemed be taking some deep breaths too every once in awhile. I think it's interesting that JA did not want him to quit being her attorney. I think she feels she can control him. I also wonder if JA thought up the questions for him to ask her.

What is your prediction for date of the closing arguments? I'm trying to work some things out with my schedule. :cool:

well Nurmi originally said he would rest by the 8th..

that is not happening and Arias is still dragging on about Valentine's day... :nevermind:

I could easily see her being on the stand ALL NEXT WEEK and then the defense most likely still has other experts. I am thinking they will rest with the abuse lady.

I think the jury will get the first phase on or around the first of march or even the second week.. don't forget we also have rebuttal and jury instruction before they are sent out to deliberate..

eta: does anyone know if they will be sequestered during deliberations?

:twocents:

BBM
Were you thinking of Ehrenburgh? It's on I-10 near the California/Arizona border. When passing through I've noticed truck stops and a motel or two. Not much else to it IIRC.
I don't think she would go that way, as it's west about 3 hours and the wrong direction to Utah. But we are talking about JA so it is possible. :)

My guess is somewhere between Phoenix and Kingman which would be hwy 93 for the most part of the trip (and the most remote).

If not there, then between Kingman and Las Vegas along hwy 95.

HTH

I was just looking at maps and realized I've been through Ehrenburgh several times. Though I wonder why she referred to it as "Ehrenburgh" rather than the better known "Blythe", which is bigger and encompasses the same general area.

I searched high and low for footage from the Andriano case to see Juan in action from then.....I guess it wasn't videotaped.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I was just looking at maps and realized I've been through Ehrenburgh several times. Though I wonder why she referred to it as "Ehrenburgh" rather than the better known "Blythe", which is bigger and encompasses the same general area.

Blythe is on the Calif. side and Ehrenberg on the Az side.

I first learned of this case on CNN. I hadn't heard anything about it. I saw Jodi Arias on the stand (not knowing she was the one on trial) and my immediate thought was, "Well, this seems like a nice lady. I believe her story."

Then I started to do research, learned who she was, watched more videos, etc. and I'm struck by how easily she was able to fool me. A very talented psychopath.

Does anyone remember which boyfriend was supposed to have strangled her and threatened her family? Is he still around?

No matter how kooky he may be on the stand, he'd have to be more credible than she was telling that story. I'm watching JVM and they just showed that part of JA's testimony. Wowza. She practically giggled.

I wonder how many yes or no answers JM will get out of Pollyanna,I mean Jody.

Does anyone remember which boyfriend was supposed to have strangled her and threatened her family? Is he still around?

No matter how kooky he may be on the stand, he'd have to be more credible than she was telling that story. I'm watching JVM and they just showed that part of JA's testimony. Wowza. She practically giggled.
Juan Arias? The one after Bobbie?

I saw pics of her tummy and I have to say if that is a washboard , I have one, too. As a grandmother, take that comparison for what it's worth

i see what ya mean, but that is what he said. is there a link to his testimony?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme