Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #27 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi is a self-professed genius. She washed him off to get rid of evidense. She also washed herself off. Washed the bed clothes, dunked the camera. Bagged her bloody clothes and shoes. Put on a nice outfit. Did a little cleaning and hit the road. Then decided to check the messages, to delete any concerning her, and on to meet her next conquest.
I think she truly thought, they would never be able to prove she was there that day. That pesky bloody handprint, how did she miss that? And why didn't she take the card out of the camera, and throw it in the river, with the knife and gun.
She'll know better next time.:)

She probably thought deleting the pics and then throwing the camera into the wash would do the trick.

I've been struck with something regarding the "accidental photo" with JA's foot in it. (anyone have it handy?)

I took a workshop last year where we had to get special martial arts shoes and they look just like what it appears she's wearing in that photo. One might call them "Ninja shoes".

Here is a pic of them. Thoughts?

5C9D2C77.jpg

Is this the pic your looking for?

http://s1352.beta.photobucket.com/user/tabularasa6/media/ja27_zps870003b5.jpg.html?sort=3&o=78

I wouldnt think so. She clearly said she wouldnt have minded. The reason she wanted him to stop was the pain and he did stop. Didnt she say she is the one who bought the KY jelly later on? Isnt she the one that had anal sex with Darryl before she even met TA?

"Isnt she the one that had anal sex with Darryl before she even met TA?"

Precisely!

Ok sleuthers, put your thinking caps on, help me out here…

One thing that really bothers me about the panties/t-shirt is that they don’t fit into any of my theories – what am I missing???

Our (majority) collective theory is that the panties combo were lettered and photographed *post* murder. Ok – check.

That would mean they served a purpose. –check.

The assumption is that the purpose they served was to help form an alibi/coverup story – which means she anticipated the possibility of being charged with murder. The (assumed) primary intention would be to show Travis was controlling/possessive. – check.

That also would mean that at the time of staging those photos, she had considered using the defense story of claiming she murdered her abusive controlling boyfriend in self-defense. Ok – check.

NOW ---
Why in the heck did she sit on that claim for two whole years while sitting in prison???? She went with the “2 Intruders Shot Travis” story for two whole years behind bars before finally filing motions to submit the forged letters to show it was version #3: self-defense. Why would she go through the trouble of setting up that faked evidence and then not go through with using it?? Scratching my head there. I’m convinced she staged and faked that evidence – but the pieces don’t exactly line up and point in a clear direction as to why.

That almost indicates to me that maybe at that time of the photos, she had not YET planned the self-defense battered woman syndrome case. And if that is the case – what secondary purpose could those photos have served?? Perhaps she was going to post them online and finally get the chance she had long been waiting for --to blast to the world that she and TA were screwing like bunnies all that time and that he considered her “HIS”? Didn’t someone say she started to post a makeshift shrine of photos of the two of them together after his murder?

Head scratching…. Something doesn’t add up. What am I missing?...

I think the lawyers built the battered woman around the shirt/drawers.
I think she went about destroying all evidence of TA in her life after the murder in some weird ritualistic way.
Perhaps taking pics of those items was part of that.
I would not be surprised if JA put the lettering on the items.
Also, I'm not totally convinced the time stamps on that HD were correct.

I am really stuck on those panties. If TA was such a sexual deviant, why would he send her what equates to ganny panties rather than a thong or bikini style panties with his name on them? They don't look like boy shorts to me, they look like granny panties. Has it been testified to what brand of panties these were or have the actual panties been entered into evidence?

As a person who did a bunch of crafts in my younger days - They definitely look like iron on letters!
I don't have time, but have been meaning to go back through Jodi's myspace and see if she has any other photos with lettering to see if they match a known sample. Anyone have time to look?

I dont remember seeing any,,i will check on her younger sisters myspace photos

Hello sleuthers!

I've been lurking for several days and I would just like to say that NOTHING that comes out of Jodi's mouth can be taken as the truth unless its easily proven (Like the color of the sky) Her testimony has put me to sleep several times, even with all of the sex talk and abuse excuse not one thing has changed my mind on what the verdict should be in this case GUILTY!

Regarding the Cheap iron on panties that she claims travis made for her, I don't buy it. Why would he go threw the trouble of ordering a tshirt that says travis and then give her iron on cheap panties? I think she made the panties herself. In my mind I believe she had several theories of how she would "explain" things if caught by LE..

Her testimony on the stand is unbelievable. Especially her reason for saying "NO jury will ever convict me because I'am innocent" at that time jody wasn't thinking about killing herself. She was convinced that her stories of ninjas would pan out. She's the type that doesn't see how deep (forgive me the pun) her hole is. I hope the jury calls her bluff.

Hi, I'm new here but used to post on the old Court TV forums.

I get the impression the defense is trying to set her up with the Eileen Wornus "defense," horribly abused since childhood, forced into life of prostitution with even more abuse, hates men so much she finally snaps and starts killing them "in self-defense." But....Wornus WAS terribly abused and ended up being executed.

(Forgive me if I tread on well-traveled ground)

Not to be indelicate here, but the "baptism sex" is generally not possible without a bunch of lube. I'm sure if there had been some we would have heard..."Travis stopped and reached for the bottle of .....lubricant...., does that make sense? He brought the bottle over, unscrewed the lid, I think the lid was white, the bottle was clear and almost full.........blah blah blah"

Didn't happen.

:welcome3:

Ok sleuthers, put your thinking caps on, help me out here…

One thing that really bothers me about the panties/t-shirt is that they don’t fit into any of my theories – what am I missing???

Our (majority) collective theory is that the panties combo were lettered and photographed *post* murder. Ok – check.

That would mean they served a purpose. –check.

The assumption is that the purpose they served was to help form an alibi/coverup story – which means she anticipated the possibility of being charged with murder. The (assumed) primary intention would be to show Travis was controlling/possessive. – check.

That also would mean that at the time of staging those photos, she had considered using the defense story of claiming she murdered her abusive controlling boyfriend in self-defense. Ok – check.

NOW ---
Why in the heck did she sit on that claim for two whole years while sitting in prison???? She went with the “2 Intruders Shot Travis” story for two whole years behind bars before finally filing motions to submit the forged letters to show it was version #3: self-defense. Why would she go through the trouble of setting up that faked evidence and then not go through with using it?? Scratching my head there. I’m convinced she staged and faked that evidence – but the pieces don’t exactly line up and point in a clear direction as to why.

That almost indicates to me that maybe at that time of the photos, she had not YET planned the self-defense battered woman syndrome case. And if that is the case – what secondary purpose could those photos have served?? Perhaps she was going to post them online and finally get the chance she had long been waiting for --to blast to the world that she and TA were screwing like bunnies all that time and that he considered her “HIS”? Didn’t someone say she started to post a makeshift shrine of photos of the two of them together after his murder?

Head scratching…. Something doesn’t add up. What am I missing?...

I think we all wondered that about FCA too. I understand the lie to get out of it but, if that doesn't work and the truth might get you out of jail sooner why wait 4 years.

But I will tell you the truth. When I was younger I tried my hand at lying. I would always have a couple back up stories. I was very crappy at it so gave up. Too much work.

I'm a little confused. Some of the Talking Heads are saying that victims of domestic violence tend to go back for more. However, isn't a relationship normally formed BEFORE the domestic violence? Seriously, Jodi hardly new this long distance love interest when she alleges that he made her feel like a "prostitute" and "used piece of toilet paper."

I'm not after seeing the same photos that the jury saw, especially that one which I won't mention except to say Jodi may have enjoyed fisting. (Google it because I'm not explaining.)

The old wives' tale about loose women becoming "physically more loose" DOES APPLY with anal sex. Both of the anal sphincter muscles become flaccid over time and there is a progressive loss of the anal reflex.

Pensfan
verified psychiatric mental health nurse

I wouldn't rule it out.

I still think it all comes down to explaining away having a knife and gun handy enough so that both are used to kill Travis with 2 minutes.

Here's a wild guess what she'll say. The knife was in the bathroom because Travis had used it there to cut the "bondage cords." The gun belonged to Travis. She doesn't know where he got it, or when, but she knows why he has it. Travis is willing to use her one more time for sex, but sometime after she reluctantly agrees to the sex- to sooth his temper--he shows her the gun and tells her he bought for self-protection.

She dropped the camera in the shower and Travis lunged for her. She grabbed the first thing she could put her hand onto to defend herself- and its the knife. Everything after that is kind of a blur- she couldn't process that he was trying to kill her, she acted out of blind fear, she isn't sure where each blow and stab took place- how could she be? Sobs. Mouthing "I'm sorry" to his family, or just saying it out loud, loudly, as she covers her face and sobs.

Shaking off the awful traumatic memory of Travis's deadly rage, she resumes. She does remember that he kept coming after her even after she stabbed him for the first time. and that somewhere, in the back of her mind, she remembered his gun. Afraid that he would use it against her if he could get to it, she stabbed him several times in the back near the sink, then ran for the gun.

At the end of the hallway, near his bedroom, she was holding the knife and the gun when he approached her. She used the knife as hard as she could because she had never used a gun before, wasn't sure if she could shoot it right, and he was still coming after her. She doesn't remember shooting him, but thinks that she was so shaken and still in such fear of him that she may have done that in shock, towards the end.

Something like that.

JM : Miss Arias...I asked you WHY you had 4 gas cans in your rental car ?

LOL

Hello sleuthers!

I've been lurking for several days and I would just like to say that NOTHING that comes out of Jodi's mouth can be taken as the truth unless its easily proven (Like the color of the sky) Her testimony has put me to sleep several times, even with all of the sex talk and abuse excuse not one thing has changed my mind on what the verdict should be in this case GUILTY!

Regarding the Cheap iron on panties that she claims travis made for her, I don't buy it. Why would he go threw the trouble of ordering a tshirt that says travis and then give her iron on cheap panties? I think she made the panties herself. In my mind I believe she had several theories of how she would "explain" things if caught by LE..

Her testimony on the stand is unbelievable. Especially her reason for saying "NO jury will ever convict me because I'am innocent" at that time jody wasn't thinking about killing herself. She was convinced that her stories of ninjas would pan out. She's the type that doesn't see how deep (forgive me the pun) her hole is. I hope the jury calls her bluff.

:wagon:

I am really stuck on those panties. If TA was such a sexual deviant, why would he send her what equates to ganny panties rather than a thong or bikini style panties with his name on them? They don't look like boy shorts to me, they look like granny panties. Has it been testified to what brand of panties these were or have the actual panties been entered into evidence?

I think they are booty shorts. jmo

It really aggravates me that some seem to think she should be treated differently because she is a female. Why? Look at the autopsy photos of her victim and it shows she is diabolical and evil. What about 'lady justice is blind' and 'justice for all?'

If she is to be treated differently just because she is a woman murderer then it shows we have not advanced at all in society and the double standards still prevail.

I hope he nails her good.:furious:

She deserves whatever he dishes out. We arent talking about a nice woman here. She has committed one of the most heinous wicked murders Ive seen recently.

It is like she is winning all over again by using her gender. Makes me want to throw up actually.:furious: All all this drama-rama boring nothings wouldnt even be in a case if the defendant was a male.

IMO

I can't speak to all of this, Ocean, however I can address your ire and red faces.

This case is getting to me too.

She sits up there like some sweet as syrup damsel in distress,woe is me, nonsense.

At the other end is this act she did slaughtering another human being. Before the act she planned, after the act she ran on her way, and carried on with more shenanigans. She acts like she is running the show. All the while painting away at her new found cottage industry while in prison, with enablers giving her supplies and a forum to sell her wares.

It all makes me sick.

I ponder, how it seems anymore more & more humans have come to think it's just okay to kill.

I don't know in my mind and the way I was brought up, this just is/was the ultimate no-no. It was only the sub-humans that could ever cross that line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member