Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #27 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The defendant said she taped it because she thought it was funny, and because she thought the drunk lady would think it was funny too when the defendant showed it to her the next day.

I was really struck by that, because the woman was a business colleague who I am absolutely sure would not have found it funny at all. It would have been mortifying to her, which I suspect was Jodi's intent.

Was there really a drunk lady, or is this just another JA story?

I am really stuck on those panties. If TA was such a sexual deviant, why would he send her what equates to ganny panties rather than a thong or bikini style panties with his name on them? They don't look like boy shorts to me, they look like granny panties. Has it been testified to what brand of panties these were or have the actual panties been entered into evidence?

They do to me too. They cover up and girls her age do wear the superman and spiderman panties in this style. Much ado about nuttin, imo.

If he had really given them to her she would have had that pic up before and not on July 12th after he was already dead. FGS he supposedly sent them to her in 2006.

She is totally unbelievable.

I might have sympathy if she was a dumb 17 yr old, but not a 27 yr old woman.
JA is responsible for her actions - I don't see 1 darn thing that can mitigate that.

Agree 100 %

I was instructed to purchase those exact shoes in a martial arts store for a qi gong workshop I took so the ones I posted are some kind of martial arts shoes.

my point had more to do with her premeditation and generally psychoness.

Did she come with HER Ninjawear in order to dress the part for this murder?

Ah OK, they looked like the slip on shoes my brother wears on the boat. The ones before crocs.

OK, innocent that I am (insert blush) I had to look it up. She looks worn out to me. I'm having a hard time understanding how she still expects to come off as an innocent after previous PA's testimony??

Especially after everyone has seen her bottom.

imo

Absolutely. She had already done anal sex with Darryl and who knows who else before him.

I doubt that there is any type of sex act that Jodi has not experienced, if not initiated. She's probably had sex of some sort in every room of every house that she ever lived in, and then some. Her "sweet, shy, and innocent" act infuriates me no end :furious:

I have also thought socks over shoes a possibility.

Going back to items in the washer there were several black socks in the mix.

If the socks over the shoes can be proven......wowsa...one diabolical mind she has.

I hope JM, during his cross of JA, uses visuals. Like for instance the 48 hours interview where she says "No jury will ever convict me". I hope he pauses it, and turns to her and asks "Now, Ms. Alexander, explain one more time why you said that?"

Or the interrogation interview where she says 2 ninjas broke in. Or how about her first interview where she denies even being there. Then I hope he asks her "were you lying then, or now?"

I hope he puts the who-ha pics up on a screen while asking her if she objected to those pics being taken?

With JA loving photography so much, I think she did not dispose of the camera because she actually values the camera. She could not bear to dump it or bury it like the gun and knives.

Ok sleuthers, put your thinking caps on, help me out here…

One thing that really bothers me about the panties/t-shirt is that they don’t fit into any of my theories – what am I missing???

Our (majority) collective theory is that the panties combo were lettered and photographed *post* murder. Ok – check.

That would mean they served a purpose. –check.

The assumption is that the purpose they served was to help form an alibi/coverup story – which means she anticipated the possibility of being charged with murder. The (assumed) primary intention would be to show Travis was controlling/possessive. – check.

That also would mean that at the time of staging those photos, she had considered using the defense story of claiming she murdered her abusive controlling boyfriend in self-defense. Ok – check.

NOW ---
Why in the heck did she sit on that claim for two whole years while sitting in prison???? She went with the “2 Intruders Shot Travis” story for two whole years behind bars before finally filing motions to submit the forged letters to show it was version #3: self-defense. Why would she go through the trouble of setting up that faked evidence and then not go through with using it?? Scratching my head there. I’m convinced she staged and faked that evidence – but the pieces don’t exactly line up and point in a clear direction as to why.

That almost indicates to me that maybe at that time of the photos, she had not YET planned the self-defense battered woman syndrome case. And if that is the case – what secondary purpose could those photos have served?? Perhaps she was going to post them online and finally get the chance she had long been waiting for --to blast to the world that she and TA were screwing like bunnies all that time and that he considered her “HIS”? Didn’t someone say she started to post a makeshift shrine of photos of the two of them together after his murder?

Head scratching…. Something doesn’t add up. What am I missing?...

IMO, using the pictures in her defense is something the DT came up with when they were planning her defense this time around. I think the purpose of the "gifts"/pictures initially was her wanting to be relevant/special- especially when Travis' murder was getting all this attention. She wanted to be part of that, and she wanted to be thought special -- and she couldn't do it by admitting to be his killer. At least, not right away.

With JA loving photography so much, I think she did not dispose of the camera because she actually values the camera. She could not bear to dump it or bury it like the gun and knives.

I have a digital camera, and have always went out of my way to keep it from getting wet. She ran that camera through a wash cycle! But even if it ruined the camera, did they just take out the card and get the photos from it?

Ahhhhhhhhh, and don't forget the stop in Utah to GRIND a little just hours after!

Sheesh, I forgot about that part. She has no defense. la de la la la...no way can she defend this. No way. Come on........LOL

It will be most interesting when JM is up for obvious reasons. It will be fascinating to see how our discussion changes. We will certainly have more fact and not J.A.'s spin. Joey Jackson stated a bit ago if Bobby,Victor etc. can be found you can bet JM will have them in Court. (He is betting on them having a very different version)

I have a digital camera, and have always went out of my way to keep it from getting wet. She ran that camera through a wash cycle! But even if it ruined the camera, did they just take out the card and get the photos from it?

No, she had erased the pictures but they were able to digitally extract them anyway.

It will be most interesting when JM is up for obvious reasons. It will be fascinating to see how our discussion changes. We will certainly have more fact and not J.A.'s spin. Joey Jackson stated a bit ago if Bobby,Victor etc. can be found you can bet JM will have them in Court. (He is betting on them having a very different version)

yeah, i can't wait for more evidence.
I'm sick of this guessing about the evidence from the dubious people who agree to appear on TV.

Yes; evidently after she 'deleted' them.

She doesn't strike me as unintelligent. But just being able to log onto others' myspace accounts doesn't make her bright enough to obliterate a memory card.

Think she's regretted that just a smidgen, since right about the time the detective started describing the pics to her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Papaya-salad