Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #27 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's right - i hadn't thought about her telling darryl no more sex and no cussing! good point!

it is not abuse if a relationship isn't working out and one party wants out, but the other person keeps showing up and offering sex. most who are abused are in situations where they cannot --for physical, financial, or psychological reasons-- get away-!

I know it's infuriating! I'm no expert and I've never had a man lay a hand on me (well, you know what I mean) but they were only together a few months. Isn't it usually true when someone stays in or keeps returning to an abusive relationship it's because they have kids, have no source of income because the abuser has isolated them or brainwashed them? Like the Stockholm effect? She stalked the guy mercilessly! I just hope the jury can see through her lies.

I am usually on the fence when it comes to the DP, but in this case I think the defendant totally deserves it.

30 years :what: I have to respectfully disagree with you there. If she doesn't get the DP, then she sure as hell shouldn't ever get out of prison. She slaughtered another human being :moo:

Yeah I agree; she can't be let out ever. There is not a single shred of evidence to show she will not do it again. She is not the least bit repentant.

Ok, I'm taking my leave, leaving my toast and headed off to make a toast and polish off the rest of that bottle of chilled champagne that my family doesn't finish. TGIF!!! :truce: <===== and TMJ. (too much Jodi).

I know it's infuriating! I'm no expert and I've never had a man lay a hand on me (well, you know what I mean) but they were only together a few months. Isn't it usually true when someone stays in or keeps returning to an abusive relationship it's because they have kids, have no source of income because the abuser has isolated them or brainwashed them? Like the Stockholm effect? She stalked the guy mercilessly! I just hope the jury can see through her lies.

the situations i have heard/read about all involved women who had no family support or $$ and thought they HAD to stay - or were brainwashed - yes like the stockholm syndrome. but these were women who lived for a long time with the abusive men. that is why jodi's abuse claim is such an offensive insult to women who actually were/are abused. it's disgraceful.

Maybe I'm getting cranky in my old age, but I've reached a point where I am exceedingly indifferent to what labels and words get plastered on the likes of this defendant. A rose is a rose by any other name, and as is a human being capable of planning ahead then viciously slaughtering another human being with no pity and no remorse, and who years later delights in causing pain to her victims' family and friends. Evil, BPD, sociopath, psychopath.... whatever. The only relevant word I'm waiting to hear is GUILTY.

I hear ya, Sista! However, it's human nature to find reason in our actions. This is how we learn and evolve. How are we to fix ourselves, unless we study our faults? How do we protect ourselves from evil, unless we know how to identify evil?

We study, we analyze, we discuss, and we theorize. Then, we label. We re-label. We categorize and we sub-categorize.

It is an ongoing processes. Evil evolves, as we evolve.

This agonizing court processes is essential. Unfortunately, I think we are physically evolving in the interim. I do think our system could, and should, be sped up; but a guilty judgement should never come hastily.

Part of me does hate the labels, but the other part understands the need for them. I just hope we do not become too comfortable with labels; as we must agree that labels should be dynamic and not static.

I'm grateful to have these cases televised. Even though the O.J. and Anthony cases didn't turn out so well, we did learn so much from them.

MsCharlieChan posted this link a few days ago..

http://www.chathousenews.com/

I had missed that, so appreciate you reposting it. How similar. Terrifying how similar. I'm starting to feel uncomfortable in the shower too. The only thing that still makes me smile in the bathroom is when I flush that used toilet paper away to the sewer system, imaging it's to the pits of hell, and I whisper "bye bye Jodi".

I just would like to see the clip when Dr. Drews jury, specifically, Jon Weiss is on....if you can upload that would be great....no hurry...Thank you~~

I watched the interview with Bryan Carr her new guy friend and I without seeing them side by side or watching one right behind the other....they sound exactly a like and to me (what I can remember) look very much a like....just want to verify for my self..Thanks

I posted the video a few hours ago, but the post delete fairy ate my post somehow. I am re-posting because I am 99.9999987% sure that I didn't do anything (or say anything) wrong for it to be removed. If this is not okay Mods - please write me and tell me why. Thanks

So, here is your youtube again!
Dr. Drew jury 2/6/2013 - YouTube

Yes. They are the same two pictures. In the comparison photo you are looking at Travis autopsy photos of his hand, and the close up of one of the pictures that were flashed around the courtroom last week. The same photos that SHE identified as Travis and said he sent them via cell phone.

Travis had very feminine hands and fingers--meaning, long fingers, kind of delicate looking, not what I think of when I think of man hands. In no way shape or form did they match the fingers of Mr. Anonymous Penii.

The only thing that still makes me smile in the bathroom is when I flush that used toilet paper away to the sewer system, imaging it's to the pits of hell, and I whisper "bye bye Jodi".

This had me laughing really hard - imagining someone going through this little ritual every time they use the can! LOL

Are you saying you treat your used toilet paper like Jodi?

If she is convicted, even if they add a lesser offense at the very end (some judges do in some cases, though I don't know about AZ), she won't be out of prison anytime within the next 3 to 4 decades. That's DECADES! And that's the 'earliest.' No judge is only going to give her 20 yrs for a brutal murder. So she will spend either most of or all of the rest of her life in prison. You can mark my words on that! Think of it this way: a substantial number of current WS members will be gone and buried by the time anyone considers letting Arias out of prison, and that's the best she can hope for if she is convicted of something. ;-D

This had me laughing really hard - imagining someone going through this little ritual every time they use the can! LOL

Are you saying you treat your used toilet paper like Jodi?

:giggle: It makes me feel like I'm part of the legal process everyday on a regular basis.

The def. of snood I'm familiar with is a hairnet popular in th 40's
crocheted_snood_pdf_pattern_ribbon_tie_vintage_1940s_18e34fb7.jpg
Yes that is what I thought of ...I used to do historical Civil War Reenactments and we wore those

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tammi Toxic