Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
'How long do I have to keep following this script Jodi?' :floorlaugh: JK

I dont really know....I will just be happy when he says he has no more questions.

imo

O M G that is a good one! :floorlaugh::rocker:

It was assumption. Came in through Mimi (at least). Wasn't it on her 911 call? The jury has heard it. It was clearly what Mimi believed and line her up next to Jodi in terms of credibility. I bet Nurmi will ask her if she did it to try and mitigate that. Wonder who she'll blame it on.

:seeya:

Everything that comes from a witness on the stand is a piece of circumstantial evidence that the jury can weigh and infer what it means.

I just have a feeling Juan may call Lisa back in rebuttal. Wasnt it her tires that were slashed too?

imo

I would luv for Jodi to explain why she kept the sex tape,photos etc. Heck I wanna know why she even recorded it. From her perspective lol. I think we can pretty much guess why.

And why she uploaded the penis pics to her computer.

imo

No, I don't think the sequence will or should matter one bit.

IIRC, the sequence did matter. The amended opinion of the ME for the GSW last went to them seeking the DP rather than 1st degree. The lawyers on here explained it so much better.

Boy Juander...I love that.

I have such a heavy heart today that I can't even think in that regards. I do believe that Nurmi will try to keep her on the stand all week. It is only 3 days and I know he will want to leave the jury with that trash for the long weekend.

Interested in hearing what questions other WSers come up with though!

So there is no court again this Thursday?

imo

IIRC, the sequence did matter. The amended opinion of the ME for the GSW last went to them seeking the DP rather than 1st degree. The lawyers on here explained it so much better.

The judge ultimately ruled is was cruel regardless and fit the criteria for the DP..jmo

The Judge declared the sequence doesnt matter.....it is still heinous and cruel no matter which came first.

It only mattered when the DT finally got around to deposing the ME.

He was never asked that question before until they ask him.

So he never ammended his opinion.

imo

From the minute Darryl Brewer got on the stand, it was obvious he was trying to protect his former lover. He spoke tenderly and fondly about their time together. When the mention of the gas cans came up, you could hear in his voice he knew it was all downhill at that point. He did what he could to help her, but she was on her own now.

With that said, maybe the anal sex testimony was not true (it certainly cannot ever be corroborated if they both "say" it's true). He knew this would help her defense. I mean if it's something they only did once or twice, wouldn't he KNOW if it was once OR twice? Just like we have no idea if it's true with Travis. And the only reason it appears to be relevant is because of the new "little boys" claim.

Completely useless question, but do Jodi's attorneys bring her outside food for lunch as a treat and they meet together or is she shuffled back to the holding cell for a bologna sandwich with the rest of the criminals?

I was really hoping to see key points in this Trial before leaving for our warm, sunny vacation destination. At this point I cant see that happening by the 24th :banghead: The Mister and I have an agreement on Vacation. No electronics other than our cell phone. Oh well youtube will have it but not the same as real time.

So there is no court again this Thursday?

imo

That's what I've heard....and the following Monday if Presidents Day so I'm thinking court will be dark that day too.

I think Nurmi will take at least 2 more days on direct. And I hope hope hope I get to see Boy Juander cross her at least one day (out of town Mon-Wed this week).

On another note just ran in to this article online from 2009 ..what JA was still floating the Ninja story. Good read nonetheless.

http://blog.eyesforlies.com/2009/03/my-thoughts-about-jodi-arias.html

From the minute Darryl Brewer got on the stand, it was obvious he was trying to protect his former lover. He spoke tenderly and fondly about their time together. When the mention of the gas cans came up, you could hear in his voice he knew it was all downhill at that point. He did what he could to help her, but she was on her own now.

With that said, maybe the anal sex testimony was not true (it certainly cannot ever be corroborated if they both "say" it's true). He knew this would help her defense. I mean if it's something they only did once or twice, wouldn't he KNOW if it was once OR twice? Just like we have no idea if it's true with Travis. And the only reason it appears to be relevant is because of the new "little boys" claim.

actually it only helped the prosecution since it showed she had done it before and it wasn't Travis the "deviant" who introduced her to it.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

From the looks of these photos, that tiny little toy gun was not even needed....

I have also contemplated the possibility that JA brought the gun knowing it was a small caliber and she could wound him with it, thus enabling her to carry out her demented Psycho fantasy.

Completely useless question, but do Jodi's attorneys bring her outside food for lunch as a treat and they meet together or is she shuffled back to the holding cell for a bologna sandwich with the rest of the criminals?

She eats the jail lunch.

I know from other Trials the Defendant goes to a holding cell and eats what the prison has sent with the Defendant.

I have also contemplated the possibility that JA brought the gun knowing it was a small caliber and she could wound him with it, thus enabling her to carry out her demented Psycho fantasy.

I think she selected the petite gun because it felt more comfortable in her own hand. I think most people would choose a gun to use against a person knowing it could kill them.

It seems to me that he tried to stop her the knife for entering his chest in the first attack (defence wounds on hands) .. then he became overwhelmed by the chest injuries and scrambled to the sink .. I imagine JA pretended to back of at this stage, and gave him the impression she wasn't going to continue .. then when he was bent over the sink coughing up blood she nailed him .. at which point he had no chance.

I think the chest wound may have been first. The towel in the washer had been full of blood and there are little to no signs of her cleaning up. It's possible he stepped out of the shower and as he was using the towel to dry his hair she stabbed him. Taking his picture was just an excuse to be in the bathroom with him. I believe the ME feels the shot to the head was last because of the path. She had to be standing over him (which would account for the 2 foot distance of the firing) when she shot him for the path to enter his forehead and end up on the opposite side of his face in his cheek.

With all the stab wounds to the back and finally cutting his throat while he's on his hands and knees. Once he was down he was not threat. Once his back was turned he was no threat.

It will be very interesting to hear her version of what happened which we should hear this week. She showed up at his home in the middle of the night and if she claims she walked in on him while he was looking at pictures on his computer that means she arrived unannounced. And how do you handle finding someone is a pediofile. Most people call the police and report it. They don't go to bed with them and then report it when they are fighting for their life in court. Plus the experts were already asked about *advertiser censored*, etc. on TA's computer and they testified there was none. jmo

Y'all are scaring me, in that you do not seem to know that you are not supposed to "do what they want" regarding being threatened with a gun. Just like you NEVER get into a car with a kidnapper as you will certainly not survive in a remote location. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT! SCREAM, KICK, YELL FIRE, Gouge their eyes with you fingers and scrape down. What's the worst that can happen? You get shot? Maybe, but the chances are slimmer than if you go along with his plans. I will die fighting, not surrendering.
This is great in theory but in actuality the two times I've had a gun pulled on me I absolutely froze. We're talking mind-numbing fear. The first time it happened I was holding my then 9 month old daughter. I don't remember even thinking beyond 'Please God' and believing I could talk him down if he gave me time to.

The next and last time was years later at the end of our relationship. I agreed to all his terms and demands, left the basement (where he'd isolated me) alive, and he went to jail for a year. FWIW

:what: Then 9 month old is now nearly 13 (going on 33)! Ugh. To have those years over....:sigh:

That's what I've heard....and the following Monday if Presidents Day so I'm thinking court will be dark that day too.

I think Nurmi will take at least 2 more days on direct. And I hope hope hope I get to see Boy Juander cross her at least one day (out of town Mon-Wed this week).

On another note just ran in to this article online from 2009 ..what JA was still floating the Ninja story. Good read nonetheless.

http://blog.eyesforlies.com/2009/03/my-thoughts-about-jodi-arias.html

Oh gee Katie I think that means we are going to hear Nurmi for three days again.:banghead: No way his he going to hand her off to Juan the last day of testimony for the week imo.

Ugggh its like watching paint dry.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads