Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Picture Perfect: The trial of Jodi Arias - 48 Hours - CBS News

This is the JA 48 Hrs interview, broadcast late Jan 2013. It's the one where she describes the 'ninja attack'. JA is very calm and eerily the same affect as the current testimony.

The interview JA did elsewhere about no jury will ever find her guilty is in evidence. So far, I've heard nothing from the defense about the 48 Hrs ninja interview. Will it be in evidence for the Prosecutor, too?

Good point. He headed off the "no jury will convict me" statement right outta the gate. Wonder how/if he will handle this (he will have to have her explain all her lies, he'll just have to).

Interrupting this thread to shout out a Happy Birthday to my sweet father who turns 82 today (hope this pic doesn't blow the margins). He's had more heartache in this life than most I know (lost his wife--my mother and his father the same year when he was 35 then of course we know what was coming w/ his first born). But he's cheerful and fun and funny and has never lost his joie de vivre. A true inspiration.
560208_10151520015456756_1947453145_n.jpg

Good point. He headed off the "no jury will convict me" statement right outta the gate. Wonder how/if he will handle this (he will have to have her explain all her lies, he'll just have to).

I think it's more important to just pick out a few whoppers. She's already a proven liar. Juan just needs to prove she's a premeditated murderer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm watching Nancy's weekly recap right now and she's talking about how Travis' friends wives were not comfortable with her as she was "hitting on" their husbands. I don't recall this....??? Who said this?

First I have heard that too Katie. Sounds bout right tho IMO.

Wish your Daddy a Happy Birthday Katie :seeya: Tell him special delivery from Canada AYE!!!! LOL

If the defense does not introduce the 'ninja' interview, maybe the Prosecutor can by asking her if she did any other interviews.

Well, then, that is not a very good advertisement for PrePaid Legal.

Oh, duh, yes. What happened to her attorney that she bought and paid for? My guess is they only give advice and if you need to go to court it's so much an hour. jmo

I woke up this morning extremely upset. I understand that our legal system gives a lot of leeway to defendants so that we avoid convicting innocent people. However what this killer and her defense team are being allowed to do to Travis is reprehensible. I guess I mean really to Travis' family because my faith teaches me that Travis can no longer be hurt now.

I pray that knowing who their brother/loved one/friend is protects/comforts all those who love Travis as these lies are spewed about him.

I believe that this jury will see through this bs and that it will become an aggravating circumstance as they deliberate what penalty the killer should receive.

I hope that any defense attorney who uses this kind of scorched earth defense is haunted by the victims as they lay their head on their pillows at night. I think it is possible to offer a vigorous defense without using the worst lies to attack the victims.

BBM.....This I agree with 100%. What else will she claim Travis did......shhhhesh...bank robber ?

I'm also sending to beth karas...this pic needs to be televised. lol Thanks for the laugh. That really tickled my funny bone!

The picture you posted of you and your Dad is beautiful. He is soooo fortunate to have you.

http://youtu.be/bFEoMO0pc7k

Sweet Georgia Brown's remix: "Ain't Nobody Got Time for Dat"......

That's right JA, you with your silly wooden spoon and he spun me around stories! Ain't nobody got time for dat! :floorlaugh:

I don't mind at all! :)

Luv, the pic in you sig is the EXACT same expression as the shower pic. I just don't see where everyone sees so much horror on his face. In fact, I notice a lot of his pictures with this same expression. I need to get the app to put pictures together.

I'd like to send this pic to Dr. Drew's producer. With your permission...I just have to share this it's so damn funny.

NG would probably love it also.........

:floorlaugh:

(ps - love the photo of you and your Dad!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member