Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

Would you give a toss whether or not it was a .25 or a big azz shotgun if some crazy SOB is threatening to but a bullet in you? I wouldn't. I doubt Travis was calmly thinking about the gun being a .25

IMO
If this helps you guys ...I took pic so you can tell the size ...A pea shooter He might of thought it was fake gun who knows....

Attachments

• 25.JPG
    25.JPG
    17.2 KB · Views: 49
Ahhhhh! Gotcha!

So we actually agree?

Maybe I shouldn't skip and skim....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. And that's my frustration. I think most people agree. But I didn't agree with the "hostage" hypothetical, so I must be the anti-Christ. Good thing I'm from Jersey and have a very thick skin!:)

Someone here said that JA has told police that her gun was in her purse on a bureau not far from the bathroom. I'd have to try to find which video that might be, but as far as I know that's probably true. But I have no link or anything, so it could be a mistake :)

She never admitted to LE that she actually had a gun, she denied it the whole time to Det. Flores.

Someone here said that JA has told police that her gun was in her purse on a bureau not far from the bathroom. I'd have to try to find which video that might be, but as far as I know that's probably true. But I have no link or anything, so it could be a mistake :)

I think she just said her purse was there. Until two years after she was arrested, she was still not the one that killed him, remember? No need for her to have a gun in the first two stories.

I thought 25 was popular with the mob back in the 70's and 80's

It was small, easily hidden and deadly when shooting folks up close and in the back of the head.

Iirc

[QUOTE=Karmady;8835996]No. It's actually quite true that absent the circumstances I mentioned it PROBABLY won't kill you. And that's why I said an able-bodied guy would try to disarm a smaller woman bearing such a weapon rather than allow himself to be taken "hostage."

In any case, I'm assuming travis didn't know the "muzzle velocity" of a .25 either. So he would have made his decision based on the appearance of the gun. Which probably looked like a small water pistol.[/QUOTE]

Why would JA bring her grand dad's .25 revolver to Arizona if this was supposed to be an amiable, sex romp booty call layover for her?

Travis was stabbed like 29 times, who owned the knife?

This murder reminds of the Charles Manson clan stabbing actress Sharon Tate about 15-20 times in her stomach where her unborn baby was resting

IMHO If JA brought both the knife & gun, it's clear as day, this was pre meditated murder....not a casual sex booty call...Start talking abuse, self defense or stick a fork in the trial, it's done, over

And you are ignoring everyone elses.

I've worked with guns. I am telling you as an absolute fact that ANY gun can kill a person and it doesn't have to hit them in the head. This is a fact that you may not like, but it still is a fact.

As far as the "hostage" part, I find an argument about that about as ridiculous as the argument that this gun would have to have been against the temple to kill.

There have been people that have been killed by a bb or pellet gun. A gun is a gun is a gun to some people and they show fear and follow directions.

I can't keep up with you all, so I thought here was as good a place as any, to place my musical homage to Juan Martinez and hopefully the new theme song for the Juanettes. I only wish it came with musical accompaniment, so you could get the entire affect! With my apologies to Marvin Hamlisch, may I present, inspired by the song "One" from the musical "A Chorus Line":

"Juan"
Juan singular sensation
Every little step he takes.
Juan’s thrilling objection!
Every move that he makes.
Juan’s smile and suddenly nobody else will do;
You know you'll never be lonely with you know who.
One moment in his presence
And you can forget the rest.
For the guy is second best
To none,
Son.
Ooooh! Sigh! Give him your attention.
Do...I...really have to mention?
He's the Juan?

I hate to ask, but feel it is VERY VERY important for discussion. Can someone provide a link for the back of Travis....with the slice marks on autopsy. I think folks need to see that one in addition the the front one again. (GAWD, hope family is not seeing). Reason is...I think some folks have not seen and to see it.........well, makes obvious a point of future discussion. All the SLICING wounds are upper back right. SLASHING/SLICING was only on upper right torso.....as if he was positioned leaning over/spewing in the sink and she was then went into fury that he got up.

Does someone have that link saved? I believe that many folks have not seen those two photos.........and those two photos which are not well distributed, IMHO........tell the entire effing story :twocents:

Hi ATL,
I think it was on one of those death sites, but I can't recall the exact link. It was pop....something that posted it, if that helps you.

Yes. And that's my frustration. I think most people agree. But I didn't agree with the "hostage" hypothetical, so I must be the anti-Christ. Good thing I'm from Jersey and have a very thick skin!:)

I think perhaps its a miscommunication... I dunno. I'm not going back to re read every post. I think we got it now;)

Have you actually seen a .25? I haven't, my Dad no longer has his but I was looking at the bullets for it. They are good sized bullets so the gun cannot be so tiny as a toy. jmo

Yes, I have. They are tiny -- like fit in the palm of your hand/easily in your clutch bag, tiny. If I hadn't I wouldn't have said it here.

BBM

With all due respect, her size doesn't matter when she's threatening to put a bullet into him. Healthy young man or no, I'd wager most healthy young people would comply in hopes of making it out alive, whether or not the attacker is a Hobbit or an Amazon.

IMO.

Exactly. Size doesn't matter when there is a knife against your chest or a gun pointed in your direction.

MOO

I hate to ask, but feel it is VERY VERY important for discussion. Can someone provide a link for the back of Travis....with the slice marks on autopsy. I think folks need to see that one in addition the the front one again. (GAWD, hope family is not seeing). Reason is...I think some folks have not seen and to see it.........well, makes obvious a point of future discussion. All the SLICING wounds are upper back right. SLASHING/SLICING was only on upper right torso.....as if he was positioned leaning over/spewing in the sink and she was then went into fury that he got up.

Does someone have that link saved? I believe that many folks have not seen those two photos.........and those two photos which are not well distributed, IMHO........tell the entire effing story :twocents:

I do but I'm not sure we're allowed to link it.

Figured out how to post bigger pic ..
picture.php

No. It's actually quite true that absent the circumstances I mentioned it PROBABLY won't kill you. And that's why I said an able-bodied guy would try to disarm a smaller woman bearing such a weapon rather than allow himself to be taken "hostage."

In any case, I'm assuming travis didn't know the "muzzle velocity" of a .25 either. So he would have made his decision based on the appearance of the gun. Which probably looked like a small water pistol.

We will have to agree to disagree then...lol...because there is no "probably" about it. ANY gun can kill a person and an able bodied guy can die from a gunshot wound from a .25 just as much as a rifle. I can bet that you are probably the only one on this forum that would like to take the chance of fighting someone off with a .25 caliber. But, that's totally okay with me. :floorlaugh:

There have been people that have been killed by a bb or pellet gun. A gun is a gun is a gun to some people and they show fear and follow directions.

Only way ...id run at anyone holding any gun would be to protect my son.

Reading and trying to catch up. Still reading on the last and I saw the Juanette's and I wonder if the guys would be the Juanabes? I didn't know if just anyJuan can. I mean not everyJuan can be. I guess noJuan knows?

THANK you for some much needed comic relief!! :floorlaugh: It couldn't have come at a better time for me! I've been trying so hard to play catch up, diverting to several links, and still play KEEP up at the same time! :waitasec:I'm so good at complicating my own life, I'm truly quite pathetic!! :pullhair: I do love all of the Jauna'isms! My prayers are with his abilities to perjure nearly every word she has spewed outta her lying mouth!! Grrr, :furious:she makes me sick!!! Moving on, & please fellow sleuthers, have patience with me here? There have been several comments about the penis photo's shown where reference has been made about circumsized or not, & hands in the pics. Have some of our peeps seen these, or have info about them that verifiably dispute the authenticity? I'm hoping someone can answer this, as it seems to have become uncomfortably important to me???!!! Seriously tho, the more that's out there that can keep showing the jury just what a wicked little liar she is, the better I'll sleep tonight!! OT, so nice to see some of my Drew Peterson trial :websleuther:'s here! That being what lead me sign up to be a part of this awesome site, I wasn't sure I could follow another so soon! However, creepy JA's unbelievable crime/trial has me haunted once more, so OF COURSE I'm back with some of the best & brightest in the blogashere...:great:HOLLA!

that's the thing. On this site, anything that doesn't one thousand percent agree with a "Jodi is guilty for this reason" post is met with strident opposition. If you look at my OP you will see that the only thing I reject is that Travis was a "hostage." I think he was surprised with the gun while seated in the shower and totally unable to defend himself. My point was that I don't believe he was a hostage because he would have (probably successfully) defended himself if he had a chance, but didn't.

It's frustrating.

How was that small 15 year old boy able to shoot and kill his parents (and siblings) recently?

I believe Aileen Wuornos was 5'4".

There are many examples...

Size is not an 'absolute' factor that bigger, stronger always can (or most unfair) 'should' end up the victor... Sadly many men (possibly Travis included) who carry this false sense of security simply because of their size/strength - and let their guard down with the wrong person.

Add to that their likelihood of downplaying the seriousness of weird stalkerish behaviour or even physical acting out...these men are part of a society that says these things don't happen. But when it does, they'll likely not report for fear of being laughed at.

I'm sure Travis fully believed JA was no physical threat to him... that he could stop her under any situation(not that he could imagine violence at such an extreme level - having never anything close before).

My reasons for thinking JA is guilty is based mostly on watching every bit of testimony,reviewing as many official/legal documents as possible, reviewing all that here and my own impressions. My opinion is not a flimsy 'bandwagon' fad. I'm perfectly capable of making devil's advocate, pro-defense arguments but I choose not to for my own reason's of conscience. I may change my mind at any time if info warrants it.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member