Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #28 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So true, but Jodi was saying it in the context of trying to FLEE from the 'ninjas'. The only phone call she made after that was to her boyfriend to say she was on her way. They discussed whether to get a movie; which movie. There was no angst in her voice or actions once they finally met.

JA's affect while testifying is the same. No emotion. No angst. No remorse.

she had to add that she grabbed her purse, to explain why it wasn't still at the crime scene.

Someone asked why she left the CAMERA behind. In one of the many shows I watched it was discussed that she most likely didn't know she put the camera in the washer, that she did so while picking up other items and the camera was wrapped up in them. She feverishly looked for the camera, and while running out of time and the risk of being caught finally left with the weapons, but no camera.

She made a point to say " I grabbed my purse". It had to have been on her or very close to her and that is how she had such quick access to them from the bathroom. I'll bet they were right around the corner.

RadarLuv, I'm sorry about my reply to your post earlier. After reading your post I realized that I had combined two thoughts on two different post and replied to you. Hope you forgive :)

Yes, you are correct that Jodi took the gun and knife with her while leaving the camera behind. I think the camera was lost in the clothes also.

You can see the bed linens are off the bed in one of photo, and they were found in the dryer, so the question is who did load in the dryer?
It's hard to think of her doing both, knowing his roommates would be home soon, and she needed to get outta there. I don't think any of his roommates would think it odd for the washer or dryer to be going....hmm could she of still been in the house when they came home? and sneaked out?

My prediction of JA's choice of hairstyle during Juan's cross examination.

2u4oqqb.png

images

Gothic version of "Cousin It" :D

I wonder if the bed sheets in the dryer were there even before the crime. I believe it appeared Travis had been doing some cleaning. Perhaps Jodi took the bed sheets with her?

RadarLuv, I'm sorry about my reply to your post earlier. After reading your post I realized that I had combined two thoughts on two different post and replied to you. Hope you forgive :)

Yes, you are correct that Jodi took the gun and knife with her while leaving the camera behind. I think the camera was lost in the clothes also.

You can see the bed linens are off the bed in one of photo, and they were found in the dryer, so the question is who did load in the dryer?
It's hard to think of her doing both, knowing his roommates would be home soon, and she needed to get the hell outta there. I don't think any of his roommates would think it odd for the washer or dryer to be going....hmm could she of still been in the house when they came home? and sneaked out?

i think that there was enough time (at least a couple of hours) between the supposed sex/photo taking and when Travis was in the shower to have washed the linens and put them in the dryer.

ETA: iirc, jodie did say that Travis was cleaning that afternoon.

Her account of what happened leading up to and on that trip is going to get very ugly. "Fortunately" (if I can say that) we've already learned a good deal about what went on in the days and hours before she arrived and after she left his house, through other witnesses' testimony, cell records, and her interrogations.

However I'm trying to imagine what kind of an ugly spin she'll put on the story to set the self-defense theory up. Something like... Travis was being very persuasive again, apologizing and begging her for another chance. Sending her those late night text messages, sexually charged in nature, and because of poor JA's past history and abuse with her family, other men, and with Travis - she was programmed to give the benefit of the doubt. She wanted to please him. He told her he wanted a *really* kinky experience, so she dyed her hair, he had the rope and knife, blah blah blah.

I won't go on through the entire day, but it's going to be very sickening and I just hope the jury isn't so distracted by the deep pile of fictional character assassination the defense has dumped on them. I really don't see this as a difficult case. If the jurors use common sense and look at the facts, there should be no problem coming back with a guilty verdict.

I wonder if we will hear Travis was trying to introduce spanking into their foreplay. With wooden spoons :waitasec:

LOL, that made me think of one saying:

I thought I was into sado-masochim, necrophilia and bestiality, but then I realized I was just beating a dead horse.

Is there a theory about why TA would have told Darryl she was going to Mesa, but she went to such great lengths (gas cans, cash vs. credit cards, phone off, rental car, upside down license plate) to keep her real location hidden?

That seemed like an odd slip up.

" I grabbed my purse"

That was a very strange thing to say. JA said it in the 48 Hrs 'ninja' interview, too.

IIRC in one of the interviews with detective Flores she said she grabbed her backpack and ran.

It was during her ninja story, day 2 of the interview, I think.

By the time 48 Hours comes along she's changed her story from backpack to purse.
I'll try to find the video of the backpack story.

So true, but Jodi was saying it in the context of trying to FLEE from the 'ninjas'. The only phone call she made after that was to her boyfriend to say she was on her way. They discussed whether to get a movie; which movie. There was no angst in her voice or actions once they finally met.

JA's affect while testifying is the same. No emotion. No angst. No remorse.

Understand. Just saying there are some women who wouldn't think JA's statement was so odd, even as she was trying to escape from the dreaded ninjas.

:D

Minor4th - thanks for that link. And, if you had to guess, why would the defense want this excluded?

Because it's going to show the jury that Travis had no risk factors for being abusive, but Jodi did?

Her account of what happened leading up to and on that trip is going to get very ugly. "Fortunately" (if I can say that) we've already learned a good deal about what went on in the days and hours before she arrived and after she left his house, through other witnesses' testimony, cell records, and her interrogations.

However I'm trying to imagine what kind of an ugly spin she'll put on the story to set the self-defense theory up. Something like... Travis was being very persuasive again, apologizing and begging her for another chance. Sending her those late night text messages, sexually charged in nature, and because of poor JA's past history and abuse with her family, other men, and with Travis - she was programmed to give the benefit of the doubt. She wanted to please him. He told her he wanted a *really* kinky experience, so she dyed her hair, he had the rope and knife, blah blah blah.

I won't go on through the entire day, but it's going to be very sickening and I just hope the jury isn't so distracted by the deep pile of fictional character assassination the defense has dumped on them. I really don't see this as a difficult case. If the jurors use common sense and look at the facts, there should be no problem coming back with a guilty verdict.

I know Jodi likes to change her hair color and wondered if she was a "platinum" blonde before Las,Vegas?
Has DB ever said if she a blonde with him? Was that another "change" she made while the Mormans missionary's were counseling her? along with the bad boob job?

As I was transcribing part of Jodi's testimony, there was a particularly boring part where the camera cut to a close up of Juan Martinez. His eyelids fluttered and he actually nodded off! He caught himself a moment later and rubbed his eyes and tried to wake up.

If the prosecutor can't stay awake during the defendants testimony -- how engaged could the jury be? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
siblingminds