Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #29 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
she never said (either that or I tuned it out)

No details on what she did.

Since I don't believe there were any little boy Spiderman briefs to begin with, I wouldn't have believed that she snipped them any more than that she ate or snorted them.

Dear Jodi and her DT -

Please get to the crime, and self abuse claim. All of this irrelevant testimony :what:
0.jpg

Bahahahaha! Sweet Brown had no idea what she was creating!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

over the years I've lived in close quarters w/ 7 young mormon couples who were dating/engaged. some were my roommates and their guys and some were weekender/vacation/holiday couples who stayed w/ me frequently

what JA describes is the same courting behavior I observed. chastity is the big elephant in the room, altho sometimes it's a giraffe. lots of discussion of and praying about chastity. short shorts and skimpy tees during the daytime, then swap the shorts for pj bottoms and hop in the sleeping bag in the living room. living rooms and dining rooms are very popular, as long as it's not in the bedroom it seems to be ok

when the household begins to stir in the morning she climbs out first and he makes excuses for waiting awhile. took me a few times to catch on that he waits until morning erection disappears. it's all lighthearted for them and somewhat uncomfortable for others. it's lighthearted for them because they've slapped the chastity label on doing everything but vaginal. it's uncomfortable for others because the sex vibe between them is unmistakable

two of these couples who married had babies seven months after the wedding and for two others it was eight months

JA is guilty of murder and is clearly a dangerous individual but these stories are believable to me. wondering if she has/had reluctance fantasies (as opposed to rape fantasies). if so, she relished that aspect of being w/ Travis. he was a healthy young man w/ a sexual appetite but as a product of his culture he was extremely conflicted about that

Is there a list of "Jodi-isms" yet? If not, is it alright to start one?

"in love in love"

"official"

"affectionate"

"boyfriend/girlfriend"

She went all demure and "little girl scared" on JM when he did the voire dire on the photographs so, I expect she will take that stance on cross.

How in the world can the judge allow JA to testify that she caught TA masturbating to photos of young boys when no such photos have ever been found (not printed photos or on his computer). I might understand if the photos were in evidence but how can she testify to something she can't even come close to proving? Do they really need to drag TA's name through the mud any more than they already have?

She is NOT A LITTLE BOY therefore even if TA had a fixation with little boys (which I absolutely do NOT believe) that fixation was NOT WITH HER and led to no actions bad enough to be murdered 3 times for.

Sorry for the yelling, getting very frustrated at our criminal justice system that allows someone who is brutally murdered...THREE TIMES....to be drug through the mud like this. Talk about adding salt to the wounds. SMH

I thought she would save the classy pelvic thrusts and "stretching" she did for the detective for Juan on cross.

But now I think she may start to sexualize herself for her own attorney, he's not doing things the way she wants (from what I'm reading)

Ewww... just ewww. Wouldn't put it past her.

I got the sense that she wasn't 'getting' where Nurmi was trying to lead her, so her answers were not what he wanted (in her mind she thinks, "NO one is going to humiliate ME!" imv), until she finally caught on with the "doormat" etc. routine...

I think every word of her testimony is backfiring - BIG TIME.

If she pled guilty right now it could mitigate her down to LWOP because she could argue that she did it to spare Travis' family/friends. Otherwise, I think she's absolute toast.

Selfishly, I'd want her to do it after cross... she's not smart enough to consider such a thing, but it's fun to hypothesize...

I got nauseated when I found out that they were going to allow Jodi's testimony in, concerning Travis and those boys. I had to take a longgg break! :(

I missed some of Jodi's story to run carpool earlie,r and missed the pants and travel trips, were Travis and Jodi alone or other people along also?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member