Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #29 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then I bet they will enjoy the little boy story that she is going to spew :furious:

OMG how can she live with herself besmirching a good man's name like that! :furious: Vinnie Politan said this morning there is no direct evidence to prove that filthy story of hers about little boys pictures in Travis's house, computer, phone... etc! Just Jodi "knows" about that. Just Jodi will lie about that! :banghead: I cannot believe this is getting onto her testimony. Have no idea why the judge will allow it with no corroborating evidence at all!

I don't, I think she will cry and act like he is a bully. jmo:seeya:

I dont. She is a very poor actor.

She cant pretend to have emotions she doesnt have. When she tries it comes across as contrived and fake.

When he voir dired her this morning he was very respectful.

This isnt his first rodeo on cross examining a lying cold blooded murderer. He crossed Wendi Ariano and the jury sent her to death row.

IMO

Is this the brother she hit in the head with a bat?

Not according to Jean on IS. This is the much younger brother that Jodi has talked about on the stand before. The one she hit over the head is closer to her age.

Is it possible to send flowers/tokens of support to Travis's family care of the Maricipa courthouse? Has anyone ever done this for his (or another's) family?

OMG how can she live with herself besmirching a good man's name like that! :furious: Vinnie Politan said this morning there is no direct evidence to prove that filthy story of hers about little boys pictures in Travis's house, computer, phone... etc! Just Jodi "knows" about that. Just Jodi will lie about that! :banghead: I cannot believe this is getting onto her testimony. Have no idea why the judge will allow it with no corroborating evidence at all!

Because she is a sociopath. She feels she is entitled to do anything she wants in order to get off with cold blooded murder.

IMO

How in the world can the judge allow JA to testify that she caught TA masturbating to photos of young boys when no such photos have ever been found (not printed photos or on his computer). I might understand if the photos were in evidence but how can she testify to something she can't even come close to proving? Do they really need to drag TA's name through the mud any more than they already have?

She is NOT A LITTLE BOY therefore even if TA had a fixation with little boys (which I absolutely do NOT believe) that fixation was NOT WITH HER and led to no actions bad enough to be murdered 3 times for.

Sorry for the yelling, getting very frustrated at our criminal justice system that allows someone who is brutally murdered...THREE TIMES....to be drug through the mud like this. Talk about adding salt to the wounds. SMH

Isn't it reprehensible? The defense isn't held to the same standard the state is held to. They can pretty much say whatever the H they want. Put the defendant up there to testify in their own defense, let it flow. Any other witness' testimony has to be vetted and goes through motion after motion. From what I understand she can say anything her cold tin braindead mind comes up with and the jury can give whatever weight they choose to give it.

I'm with you on the outrage. If I typed what I've been saying and thinking I would receive a lifetime ban from WS for extreme vulgarity and I need my WS.

Thanks for sharing this but just a minor heads up, the "Palm Island" is actually Palmyra, NY.. it is SUPER close to me and a really major Mormon site, I think the founder of Mormonism was born there or something.. I am halfway between Niagara Falls and Palmyra and it really creeps me out her evil self was near me! Is that crazy sounding?

Thanks, I already changed it. I looked on her myspace page and noticed I heard it wrong.

Yikes, I wouldn't want to know she was near my area either!

:)

I respectfully disagree. JM is not going to let her ramble on and on. I think this will anger her :moo:

LoL! I keep thinking about how he handled Gus. "Sir, that's not how it works." I'm surprised that someone hasn't made an auto tone to Gus's testimony.
Hide yo kids... Hide yo wife! haha Aint no body got time for dat!

This was on abc.com this morning

"Arias' defense team has also tried to include 10 letters that they say Alexander wrote as evidence of his attraction to boys.

Handwriting experts for the defense claim that the letters were written by Alexander, while experts for the prosecution say they were forged.

The letters may be admitted into testimony today. "

Has anyone else heard of these letters? Not just the one allegedly in the alleged valentine box, but 10???

So did her defense team read anything on the web about how her father and other family members (other than mom and aunt) aren't there to support her and made sure that more family members came into court this week? I do feel for her dad as he is rather sick and should be anywhere other than in a courtroom listening to his daughter lie her arse off.

Martinez should politely ask why Jodi did not wake up when a 185 lb man climbed on top of her? He should insinuate that it is a lie (of course) or that she was unconscious from heavy drug use. He should politely smear her in the courtroom like she has done to Travis.

He needs to avoid making her cry on the stand. She will cry for HERSELF (didn't cry for Travis though).

I've never posted before but I have a question - and forgive me if it has been asked and answered.

When did this supposed abuse take place? So far, all I have heard from Jodi is that every time she is upset about any of Travis' action, such as flirting, he seems contrite and apologizes. I never thought abusers apologized for their actions. And, up until this point, I have not heard of any egregious actions on Travis' part that warrant killing him, particularly in the fashion in which Jodi did.

Ewww... just ewww. Wouldn't put it past her.

I got the sense that she wasn't 'getting' where Nurmi was trying to lead her, so her answers were not what he wanted (in her mind she thinks, "NO one is going to humiliate ME!" imv), until she finally caught on with the "doormat" etc. routine...

I think every word of her testimony is backfiring - BIG TIME.

If she pled guilty right now it could mitigate her down to LWOP because she could argue that she did it to spare Travis' family/friends. Otherwise, I think she's absolute toast.

Selfishly, I'd want her to do it after cross... she's not smart enough to consider such a thing, but it's fun to hypothesize...

She does miss her cues at times. One of the biggest clues he gives her is "Im confused you said..blah blah.

I do too this is going to put her on death row.

IMO

Thanks, I already changed it. I looked on her myspace page and noticed I heard it wrong.

Yikes, I wouldn't want to know she was near my area either!

:)

Thanks for sharing this but just a minor heads up, the "Palm Island" is actually Palmyra, NY.. it is SUPER close to me and a really major Mormon site, I think the founder of Mormonism was born there or something.. I am halfway between Niagara Falls and Palmyra and it really creeps me out her evil self was near me! Is that crazy sounding?

I was thinking today that I was camping in Big Sur and went to Ventana Inn when she was working there. Creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pixilove