Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #29 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, of course. He basically raped her while she was sleeping for their first penile/vaginal sexual experience.

STFU !!!

Apparently she has to let her drone on and on because it's a DP case and she's trying to save her own life. It makes me ILL though.
I don't want any conviction overturned and yet ANOTHER trial. Listening to her this time is bad enough.

This woman is rotten to the core and I hope her parents realize what a they raised.

Haha Juan and Flores feverishly taking notes now....

She is lying through her teeth, I can't listen to this drivel. Going all the way? Is she 12 years old?

Oh, of course. He basically raped her while she was sleeping for their first penile/vaginal sexual experience.

STFU !!!

IMHO there is great truth in her story. Just switch the roles.

:seeya:

OOOHHH! I forgot this was on. I was taking care of some bureaucratic :censored: I have a feeling I haven't missed much so far. She still seems to be moving slower than molasses in January. I'm assuming this has only been on for about a half hour now.

so that night they pray about their chastity and he wakes up the next morning and sticks it in her..GTFO

This so sickening!!!!! All i keep thinnking about is my G-son wearing his, and jumping all around!!!! She makes me sick!!!!!!!!

All I can think of is Carmen Diaz jumping around in hers - and she's absolutely adorable and funny!

I'd bet (IF any of this is true :waitasec: ) Travis could've thought that scene was cute, too...

Missed the first part of her testimony - can anyone give me a quick update?
Jodi is the picture of innocence and Travis is the big bad meanie that made her dress like a little boy and just started having sex with her. No foreplay = abuse. Oh and he once lost his temper about 15 years before they ever met. ;)

That about sums it up.

She must be one helluva heavy sleeper!!! BS!!!

I'm sort of loving how elaborate she's going. It's SO obviously fake and the jury won't miss that.

How is this permitted that he's elliciting such obvious BS lies??????

This entire exchange is dispicable!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay so now she is saying she fell asleep and woke up to him having sex with her? Then "we had prayed avout our actions". Oh right Jodi, while you are in his bed? And so now are you saying he raped you? This woman is so sick. I just know she was the aggressor. Blaming it all on the Mormon church now?
Is anyone as confused as she wants people to be? This is all BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiw1234