Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing I am not the mother of Travis Alexander. Because if I was, I would sue the State of Arizona for allowing this to continue when Travis cannot even defend himself. I thought Jodi Arias was the one on trial here. This whole thing is so degrading for Travis.

Both of his parents are deceased, as is his grandmother who raised him and his 7 siblings. :(

Didn't she say just last week that she wasn't "in love" with Travis, she just had feelings for him.

WTF? They had vaginal sex while driving on a highway in Texas?
How the hell is that even possible?

:doh:

My lips are sealed. My hubby is listening to this and when it got to that part he said 'we are in trouble.':floorlaugh:

JA-- You weren't being raped.
You are a grown adult, albeit a derranged one.
You were involved in a consensual sexual relationship.
We know you've been described as sexually aggressive more than once by multiple men.
We know you're into anal, picture taking, role play.
You're a willing participant.

QUIT THE BULL*****.

YOU WANTED THE SEX. YOU LOVED TRAVIS. YOU WERE OBSESSED WITH TRAVIS. YOU WANTED TO HAVE SEX WITH TRAVIS. YOU WERE INTO ALL OF THIS.

This was all OK. UNTIL YOU STARTED ACCUSING HIM OF BEING A RAPIST PEDOPHILE.

ROT in that deep dark hot place for your sins:furious::furious::furious:

I want to thank this post multiple times!!!

"Travis had my heart."

Translation: I was obsessed with him and killed him, but now I must make up stories about him. Because, you see, Travis would have wanted it that way.

Oh Jodi, Jodi, Jodi.....Travis was in your heart :what: I thought he was a rapist, you lying hussy :furious:

He KEEPS saying that she moved ' back' to Mesa. BUt she had NEVER lived there before.:furious:

The longer she drones on the dirtier I am feeling about my sex life and fantasies (lived out) with my DH. If every fanstasy my husband has every expressed to me over the years was thrown out in a courtroom, HE would get the DP.....

Oh god, so much truth to this! My H would be your H cellmate!:jail:

I do not believe that there is a pedophile alive, that has any interest in seeing a grown woman sexualized in a french maid costume- especially one with such large, womanly, developed breasts. I would stake my life on the fact that a pedophile interested in little boys would have NO INTEREST WHATSOEVER in seeing Jodi Arias dressed up that way, let alone wanting to have sex with her. NO WAY!

Let me tell you, there is no way the jury is buying this. She has made the mistake of trying to make him one too many twisted things.

-------------
I agree with you. I hope you are right about the jury. This is overkill. She has said sooo much they will never remember it all. It's become the type of testimony that puts one to sleep. maybe the defense knows this.:seeya:

She was obsessed with him. She was willing to do anything to have a moment in his company, in his space, in his cyberspace .. she is a warning for all young men.

Oops, well, the candy throwing should have waked her up... but no.

Payment for Jodi's sexual services over 5 months =trips to :

Los Vegas
camping
balloon festival in NM
Sante Fe
saw Rt 66
NYC
Disneyland

I was just thinking wouldn't it be interesting if forensics found none of TA's DNA in her car.
Again, just a thought.

If she indeed attended a private school then maybe she should have stayed the course to becoming a prude. (which is what she wants everyone to believe she is)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daisy82504