Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #30 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her voice is cracking, but I don't see any actual tears or chin quivering or anything...

AND .....the crying queue starts here ..

Lights, camera, action

Wah, wah, wah, this photo of happier times makes me cry on demand because "I didn't think things would end up the way they did". Shut the front door Jodi! You're alive and TA's dead, you don't get to cry about it!

they had a pretttttty bad fight that morning but then it got better

per arias looking at the balloon picture

You are the one that drove your relationship into the gutter, you should have bailed after overhearing Travis and his friends discussing you that night before the first breakup.

There is no way the jury can fall for this ... she is so "on cue"

This picture and the crying are EXACTLY like JA and Nurmi rehearsed it.

I'm embarassed that I know that MY mother is watching this at home, and she'll want to discuss this later! :blushing: :banghead:

Grabs a tissue and briefly touches her nose with it=crying for Jodi.

So the executive ball photo was from 2007, not from the weekend they met.

thats what i was just thinking, I'm getting confused, or maybe falling to sleep, probably trying what they are trying to do to the jury.

That's Travis and I at the Balloon Festival. Directors' Ball 2007 where there's a really nice pic of Travis and Jodi. Jodi's trying to cry because it's about happier times.

It all ended when they got back to Mesa...well, Jodi says that depends...she was still going over to Travis's house, but his roomie said he was seeing other women.

Her fake tears, sadness, etc is unreal!
*being shown a picture of her and TA smiling at the air balloon thing*
Its "hard" for her to look at one of the pictures because "they had a fight that day and they made up and ended up having a pretty good day"... How does that even make sense for a logical person?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman