Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #32 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is a crazy phsyco and I believe she is telling the stories all backwards .
I believe she was the violent one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not to be insensitive, but i bet Abe is thanking his lucky stars.

JA is making me so angry!

the man who blogged about you not being marriage material choked you out on the ground for kissing another man? i dont think so.

The defense is so grasping at straws! They are taking tiny bits of the conversation and embellishing it (lying) to make Travis sound bad. I cannot believe they are able to do this. Sure didn't sound like she was afraid of him on the phone.

Hi Sleuthers,

I've been in bed not feeling well, and IS isn't even close to playing the tape. Where have you all heard it. Is it available anywhere. Sorry to bother.

Hugs,

Mel[/QUOTE

It ends on IS at 3:00 and resumes on HLN. :seeya:

What a manipulator. She was using the dates to make Travis jealous. Who tells a ex boyfriend all the gory details of current dates??????

So, where are the tapes? Why did he have none?

Great point! He wanted her to record them, to save them.. how was he getting anything out of that?? Did she send them to him? Is there *any* record of that? A conversation of that length would be a hefty data packet to send!

Oh I see. Now they are talking about an entirely different period of time. During more abuse. Deflecting away from those tapes. This has nothing to do with these tapes! WTF? :waitasec:

Ohh she put her previous phone in a mug full of hot chocolate, needed a new cell, got the helio from Gus.
Playing around with the helio, joked around with Travis about recording who liked playing back their convos. Travis got upset when she didn't record and save their convos.

So these records were HIS fault too. At HIS request.

OF COURSE.

I missed that. Did she say that?

Now she's really gonna drag Travis. She's mad that everyone has heard her lies on tape.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer

Arias describes a time Alexander started choking her during an argument.

She's so full of it!!!! But I think she really believes she can win the jury over. Her lawyers have got to know it's all over.

IMO

Jodi: ...he threw me on t ground and starting choking me.

-...everything turned grey and then, black
- i couldn't breathe

I didn't think it was possible to despise anyone more than Casey Anthony, but this LIAR, this despicable liar has proved me wrong. Choked her...yeah RIGHT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne