Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #32 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way Jodi can paint Travis as yucky now....yeah some odd person could somehow still believe her but....now anything she says is just dumping dirt on her grave now. She's already dug it and is going to be buried in all her lies.

I think it's too late for her to say that she was "shy"!

This is ridiculous! Travis "demanded" to know... BLAH BLAH BLAH

They talked about recording this? He didn't want people to see them holding hands once, but he requested her to record his phone sex? Funny how there is absolutely NO mention to the recording during all the blahlblah talk.. You'd think you'd mention "I hope this one records!" Orrrr "I'm glad we got it recorded this was hot.." or ANYTHING.. But no, no mention to recording it at all. I thoroughly believe TA had absolutely no clue.

So, where are the tapes? Why did he have none?

She is the interigator not him

sorry i can't spell she has me so upset

I never followed this case and I've been trying to catch up in the past week. Unfortunately the only days I was able to view the proceedings were yesterday and today. Poor Travis and his family.

Someone posted Travis' blog within the last two days and I read his last entry on May 18th 2008, 17 days before his murder. That post brought this whole thing home for me as to what her motivation was. He basically said in his blog that he was tired of dating the "type of women" he had been and was ready to start dating a woman who was marriage material. For someone like Jodi, whom it appears to me was doing everything in her power to snag him, that had to be devastating and had to make her extremely angry and sent her over the edge. He basically dismissed her as a two bit tramp and was now going to seriously start looking for a respectable woman to spend his life with. I think she made up her mind to do this after reading that blog.

I assume that this was all presented by the prosecution?

http://travisalexander.blogspot.ca/

MOO

OMG you might be right! This except sent chills down my spine from that blog entry.

"This type of dating to me is like a very long job interview and can be exponentially more mentally taxing. Desperately trying to find out if my date has an axe murderer penned up inside of her and knowing she is wondering the same thing about me."

I see her reading it saying, "I'll show you an axe murderer."

What else can she blame on Travis. How about that ugly green shirt she's wearing. Travis' fault. I saw a stray cat the other day. Blame Travis.

Geeesh. She is unbelievable.

excuse if this has been mentioned, what is the maximum and minimum sentence she can get? is there any chance she can go free? she's an excellent liar and add delusional to it. i think all her testimony is embellished, she's desperate to save herself. even the delay starting today because she was a mess emotionally is for show and effect. i think she's hoping to walk and get a book and movie deal. i hope the jury can see thru it. i hope she gets at least the minimum sentence. omg she's at the part where abe kisses her he already refuted what she said about him yesterday.

That was the LONNNNNNGEST explanation for why she recorded the conversation: hot chocolate? cup holder? Razor phone? Searcy? overnight? whaaa???

Too wordy and detailed an answer means she's a LIAR!! Travis didn't ask her to record that conversation. As a proud motivational speaker, he surely would have performed better and not mumbled so much like he was about to conk out.

I really thinks it's over for her. This phone sex tape was damaging to her credibility. Travis said he doesn't even like Spider Man, so he didn't send her any such boys underwear!

Nurmi Nurmi Nurmi
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP THIS TRAVESTY.
YOU AND JA ARE FINISHED.

I already heard Travis speak... I don't need to hear one more word from this ____________

Hey defendant did you tell him about your comment to Abe about your underwear with "magic in them"??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx