Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #32 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This woman was baptized into a new religion, and from that moment, it appears that the only thing she was interested in was trying to figure out loopholes that would allow to circumvent its traditions and rules about sex. She seems to have offered not a single additional thing to Travis, nothing. Only sex. And then she killed him, apparently because he just wasn't into her.

I've never seen anything like this. I know some people who converted to new religions in adulthood, and what characterizes them, universally, is that for the initial period - be it months or years - they're all more Catholic than the pope. They are so anxious to do everything correctly that they go overboard. They don't preoccupy themselves day and night with trying to figure out how to bend the rules.

It's just unreal. I don't know how his family is getting through this.

$1299 is what she lent him over the course of the relationship

There are no examples of sexual deviance or abuse in this supposedly damning conversation.

Also, with regard to this abuse/dependent relationship she's trying to portray, it isn't reflected at least in this conversation because she frankly is so clearly the aggressor, the dominator of the conversation, so enthusiastic about the sex and gives out flattery UN-PROMPTED. The is running the show as far as that conversation is concerned, it's clear TA just wanted to go to sleep.

she was broke most of the time - no money to move home - she lent travis money - Bull***** - lent him - 1299 dollars exactly over the course of the relationship - she said 700 in one go yesterday - and why would he borrow money from her when he was paying her to clean? and go on the trips... this makes no sense

Okay, seriously, $1,299 and not $1,300? Only a liar would say it that detailed to make it seem credible. Even if it was $1,299 the normal person would say "about 1300 dollars"

how many want to bet those checks were for repayment....

Does Prosecution have access to TA's account? Can it be proven if she was the one who borrowed?

Where is this line of questioning going? I am asking about loaning Travis money?

Those checks could have been her paying him back. She already said they split the costs of their vacation trips.

Checks written to Travis from Jodi in January 2008

First check - $100 - doesn't remember why

Second check - $699 - his checking account was overdrawn

Third check - $220 - money towards his mortgage

I bet these cancelled checks were payments for monies she borrowed for the many many trips she took with him in which she said she would pay him back.

She's broke and can barely pay rent, but she can afford personal maintenance? Brazilian waxes start at $65 and that is a low price depending on where it is done. Just like the breast implants. Skewed priorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay