DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sum total of "violence" committed by Travis prior to June 4, according to Jodi:

Grabbed her wrist

"Body slammed" her to the ground and kicked her

Choked her (didn't catch when this was supposed to be)

Backhanded her in the car

Did I miss any?
Kicked her in the ribs

I think she also said he grabbed her and shook her

Kicked her finger and broke it

I hope Juan Marinez is planning on asking her to produce the checks she did use to pay TA for the car -- I'm willing to bet all these checks were for that.

Nurmi does math...oh brother. This is going to drag on forever. Let's see the deposit receipts where she deposits what he paid back to her. Yeah right. Bet those were lost too.

So where was the money coming from to pay her to wear the French maid outfit and clean? I want to strangle this thing.

Wait a minute!!!!!!!!!!! If she was giving him $$ then what was the time frame he paid her $200/month for being his stalker who searched his trash cans, opps I mean "french maid"?????

She's broke and can barely pay rent, but she can afford personal maintenance? Brazilian waxes start at $65 and that is a low price depending on where it is done. Just like the breast implants. Skewed priorites.

The breast implants were only $300 :rolleyes:

Hugely stumbling over how long it took TA to repay her, ums, "I thinks", "if I remember".. (because she was the one repaying him)
MOO

she was broke most of the time - no money to move home - she lent travis money - Bull***** - lent him - 1299 dollars exactly over the course of the relationship - she said 700 in one go yesterday - and why would he borrow money from her when he was paying her to clean? and go on the trips... this makes no sense

I have to wonder if she wasn't paying him back for $ she borrowed from him rather than lending him $ cause he needed it!

Who paid for all the trips? Who paid for her bills on a monthly basis? This is completely unbelievable.

She doesn't remember if she had overdraft protection?

Yes, but none of them seem to work. I think it's just me and my stupid iPad with no flash player!

I watch on my IPad on WPTV but ABC 15 works fine too. If you have an older IPad it may not have a fast enough processor to get it live. You can also download an app called Skyfire, it is a browser which will let you log onto websites and watch live streams you could not get on the IPad.

Don't these stooges know that bank records can be subpoenaed ? Now the defense is using financial abuse by Travis ... what's next ?

If he was so broke, how was he paying for her trips and for cleaning his house? She already testified to that.

Poor Darryl got stuck with the foreclosed house while Jodi was loaning money to Travis.

Why? Why Travis would borrow money from her is a mystery. Now it's that she lent Travis money on a consistent basis. She can't move back to Yreka until she gets the money from her mother.

Yes, I want to see his savings / cheque account so I can see he was 6.5k ahead of the game while she was supposedly lending him money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member