Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #32 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like TA's bank statements to see if he really needed that money because he was broke...
Also I'd like to compare that to JA's bank account statements to see who was really the broke SOB.

Why do I think that these are loans he made to her of which she repaid only a portion?

JA said TA kept good records of who paid for what on trips. I'm sure these checks were for repayment of travel expenses.

She missed a chapter in her DV manual! She stated she didn't consider what would be obviously humiliating and controlling behaviors to be abusive because they didn't physically hurt.

Nurmi keeps hammering on this, in my opinion, because he intends to say "see, she was so abused, that she didn't even realize when she was being abused!"

I think this constant repetition is going to backfire. After listening to that tape (and I admit I couldn't sit through all of it), I can't believe ANYBODY would see him as a hitter.

Liar .. they were car payments 100% ... don't believe her, don't believe Travis needed money, and easy to prove. She may have owed him money for trips?

Okay, seriously, $1,299 and not $1,300? Only a liar would say it that detailed to make it seem credible. Even if it was $1,299 the normal person would say "about 1300 dollars"

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She said in earlier testimony that when they vacationed, he kept track of the expenses and they split the cost.

So what if she did lend him money? Who freaking cares?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here comes the he didn't want to repay me so he tried to kill me so I defended myself defense.

Is Travis' signature actually on the cancelled checks? I'd like to see them

Checks written to Travis from Jodi in January 2008

First check - $100 - doesn't remember why

Second check - $699 - his checking account was overdrawn

Third check - $220 - money towards his mortgage

they can check all that...i hope they did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online