Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #32 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must admit, even knowing that she killed TA in cold blood, I felt some sympathy for her during the course of her testimony. However, after hearing this, I am now 100% convinced everything that she has testified about is a total fabrication.

She is toast.

The first time they "grinded" was in Ehrenberg.

That kind of flies in the face of her tales of oral sex on their first date.

"Before I met you I would never jack offbut now I do it 2 to 3 times a day"

Who influenced who? lol

Jodi on KY: " Just spread it on as you need it and keep slip sliding around!"

Wondering when these tapes were made...
The time of these tapes compared to the last blog write of TA about his ideal wife he wants was posted in May...
I still believe 'something' set her off and IMO wasn't Lisa or the Cancun trip at all... she began the planning at a certain point, praying Juan has put those puzzle pieces together!

OH so they used ecxtasy? Grinding is use of extacsy; correct? I've heard it referred to only during tripping with it.

My heart bleeds for Travis. Damn shame. His personal life on display. She sitting there with her hair in her face. This will backfire on her. Jmo

sent from droid dna

I know but, I can't help think that (insert whomever here) works in mysterious ways, because what would have really angered him, may just well have saved him.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer

Now Alexander and Arias are having a conversation that could be an ad for KY. More reminiscences about their sex life.

Yep she's done.

Very bad idea to play that tape.

Is that the reason she was crying earlier because she just wanted the part about the '12 year old' comment played?

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Hey, has anyone heard that she introduced HIM to KY?!?!? (just kidding! lol)

She just said "there was **** all over it was so hot" .." we came together, it was so cool"

She is insane this is absolutely 0 support he is some raging sexaholic.. she is clearly the one leading this ALL! He is just being an AVERAGE, or less. Oh god here is the Deal or No Deal, burning CDs story and Mormon book story she is going over... did she know during this call she was going to kill him and testify over it???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog