Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #35 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurmi says for JM to wait his turn, and I am all, will that day ever happen?

This is like a bad record stuck and skipping, somebody needs to move this debacle along. Nurmi is stuck.

I am already aggravated :furious: and I am thinking we are not going to see the cross this week :banghead: :banghead:
I am waiting for Nurmi to produce a text message that says TA was seen kicking a puppy or some other bs along those lines.

just catching up on the mistrial part,so nice to see Juan getting to speak for once

She REALLY LOVED messing with Travis head.

I cant keep up with her pinball like/dislike/hate for Travis. One moment she answers in a way as to protect him and the next minute she's glad to throw mud.. and the next minute she's unsure. It must be exhausting for her to bounce back and forth like a pinball!

IMO, these abuse allegations would have probably connected better with the viewers (and probably the jury) if Willmott would have handled direct. Also, she's much better at getting the point across and easier to listen to.

ITA and I wonder why they did not play it that way.......seems a woman would be more sympathetic to her "plight". And not be as.........well.....creepy as this has been. But the lack of female friends speaks to the fact that our little miss is a predator and is recognized as such by others of her sex (I know, stereotype!). I think she would look to Wilmott as competition and it might not come off as well. Wonder if we will see a switch when we get to the murder day. If we get there.

bwhahahaha

wildabouttrial on twitter asked for our thoughts and how we felt and I said I was exhausted and tired of hearing JA's voice - they tweeted (is that a word) back saying I second that!!

hahahaha

at least we arent the only ones ladies and gents!!

I wonder what the longest amount of time is a defendant has been on the stand? At this rate, they won't get to the murder until next week or after.

Stupid stupid werk. I missed everything from the fight between JM and Nurmi about the forwarded email. What’d I miss?????? What’d I miss????????????????

WHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GO JUAN. Didnt like that did she? See her face? Shock that she got caught out? HA HA HA AH

Her first reaction was that of a cobra about to strike - then she told herself to relax. She did the cobra thing when the pretty blond girl was first walking up to the witness stand. (? lisa)

Is that what other people mean by her Linda Blair look?

They have accomplished NOTHING since lunch. Not one thing. This is beyond ridiculous and unbelievable.

They got her smiling as she recounted calling Travis a "pedophile with a past" after he called her psycho. Smiling... smirking. What kind of a woman would say that with a smirk as a comeback in a fight but NOT GO TO THE POLICE!

Just said on HN that when JA was talking about emails or text messages, jurors were NOT taking notes.

interesting,
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members