FREE EMUS for all who join today!*

Emu_Closeup.jpg

*Not really

Mmmmmm I've got the Hellmans!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Total BS

No bishop would call another's bishop.
Just not done.

Wow Jodi talked to abusive TA about going to Bishop, um Jodi a abused woman wouldn't do that , promise I had 18 years expeirence

Excuse me, can someone explain what the issue is that Rachel wants JA to go to the bishop about? I must have zoned out. TIA

Also, what I saw right before the break was her looking at some papers. Is she reading notes / following a script?

I'm pretty sure she has a list of buzz words to use from the battered woman's manual and is told to insert them into her testimony as much as she can.

I am also wondering if the jury is catching on that they are being played - something I have been thinking about since last night - do batterers typically have every deviant urge there is? Think about it - the defense has inserted everything: pedophilia including wishing to sodomize little girls, masturbating to little boy pictures, choking Jodi, backhanding Jodi, making Jodi wear demeaning costumes, buying sex toys, throwing candy (that's a new one to me and just too weird), raping her in her sleep, forcing her to have anal sex on the day HE baptizes her, yelling at her, forcing her to take his crummy BMW and PAY for it, making *advertiser censored* movies, having sex in cars by schoolyards, walking up to her on a porch and climaxing on her face while never saying a word. I am sure I have missed tons and tons of it her B.S.

My point is - I think the defense has completely overplayed their hand. Too, too much and most of it spoken by a self-confessed liar and unverifiable.

He got to voir dire her about an e-mail that they were trying to admit into evidence. He was very aggressive, and she looked scared! :great:

Oh, I hope they replay it!

Back to her baptismal? Good heavens! Nurmi will never STFU, he must love the TV cameras and the sound of his own voice. :banghead:

It is true that Elder TA would be rebuked and possibly excommunicated if his sexual activities and fantasies were revealed.

TA was NOT temple worthy in May 2008 based on the audio conversation

I object to this line of questioning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is Rachel?

Rachel was the girl JA met through PPL originally. JA lived with Rachel maybe 1-2 weeks before she was asked to move. JA's states because Rachel was getting married not sure what the real reason why she was asked to move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee