Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #35 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have suffered with Nurmi long enough! Jodi has become more unlikeable. How can even one person be taken in by this?

Would any of you think less of me for wishing just once, during her walk to the stand, she trips over her own two feet and falls flat on her face???

FREE EMUS for all who join today!*

Emu_Closeup.jpg

*Not really

Jodi Arias I = I wasn't there and just learned about it. I'm like a grieving widow in surprised shock.

Jodi Arias II = Ninjas got us. I saved myself but couldn't save poor Travis.

Jodi Arias III = Travis was a dangerous pedophile. I had to rid the world of him, but only in self-defense.

Yep, me too, getting nervous, grumpy and smoking more despite the Chantix... wanting to eat more too, despite the Ruby Reds. :what: I am a complete "FAIL" for the day and it's Nurmi's fault for boring me to death. :banghead:

Hey Magpie! Hang in there. I quit on 11/12/12 with the help of a book called Stop Smoking the Easy Way by Allan Carr (I think that's right). It's on Amazon and if you read it, and follow his instructions you won't believe how quick you get over it! I smoked for 34 years and I'm happily tobacco free without drugs, ecigs, gums, patches or weight gain. He was a 5 pack a day smoker!

Good luck!!

On topic, I see I didn't miss anything with JA lyin on the stand while I was out. Trying to get a grip on the afternoon.

Oh please!! Someone explain to me (and hopefully others are lost, too!) about the voir doir on the letter. Is it that Jodi is saying Travis asked her to send a letter to Abe basically saying she can't start a relationship with him because her heart belongs to Travis, and that she is saying she sent the email to Abe, and then forwarded the letter to Travis, but then Juan is saying she sent it TO Travis with a bcc to Abe, and then she would pretend to Travis that she did it by accident? Or... what happened there? Also, was it something Juan picked up on the spot, or did he already have it planned to object to that if they tried to go that way?

I think she never did send it to Abe. I think she only sent it to Travis. I am sure we will see Abe tonight on Dr Drew and if he says he never got that letter she will have been totally exposed as the lying S*** o' S*** that she is.

:giggle: Ryan on HLN is saying that Juan is a Pitbull! Jodi got a little hint of what's to come! :great:

The key for JM is to do a slow gentle systematic evisceration of JA. He needs to pitch her puff balls which she will in her arrogance swing at and in her motor mouth behavior provide ever more and more impeachable testimony. He needs to back her into corners where any allowable escape is provided by spewing out absurdities. When JM is finished JA will be babbling like an insane woman.

And based on today;s testimony is what we have gown used to.

Too far into the text messages ... Wasn't there like 80,000?

Snooooze

For the record....Jodi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Add poor Rachel (divorced) Bennet to the list!

Those are all of her text messages. She is going to point out some accusations he made in them after the break.

I am of the belief that the accusations and calling Jodi names was Travis' way to try and get rid of her. But Jodi was very much like malignant melanoma, deadly!

Keep with the Chantix! Worked great for me....took a little longer, but it worked!! Good luck to you.

Thank you! The doctor said I would have days like this but I thought I had higher will power. I thought wrong. Really, thanks for the encouragement! :)

Would any of you think less of me for wishing just once, during her walk to the stand, she trips over her own two feet and falls flat on her face???
I'm having The Price Is Right flashbacks. My sister sent me a bunch of these years ago. LOL, she moved to America and everything was shiny and new. She loves living there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC