Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #36 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am watching the testimony I missed yesterday...

Can I just say that I have never been so BORED?!!! Her affect is so flat! And she is absolutely unbelievable.

She has no emotion over anything.

Ditto. And when the lady in the suit on her team was talking to her leaning in face to face, then Jodi was whispering in her ear, cheek to cheek, I must say that gave me chills, even though she is in a full courtroom, I have images of her just going crazy and grabbing someone.. I was thinking "Back up lady, not safe.. not safe"

also re: yesterday morning hearing with Sky H..... does anyone else think that Nurmi put her on subpoena so she couldn't watch the trial/help Juan?

I don't think he would be THAT stooopid that he would call her as a defense witness???

Exactly, nurse. That was my first and only thought. She'll never take the stand.

I am re-watching the testimony from yesterday - 2 thoughts come to mind:

1. Where is she finding these "pamphlets" to give Travis for his sexual problems? Am I to believe that "pedophile" pamphlets are just laying around?

2. She said Travis was reading her gmail because he had her password. If that was so bad, why not just change the password....? Answer: because she was flattered he cared enough to read her emails!

also re: yesterday morning hearing with Sky H..... does anyone else think that Nurmi put her on subpoena so she couldn't watch the trial/help Juan?

I don't think he would be THAT stooopid that he would call her as a defense witness???

The exact same little trick Jose tried with Kathie Belich. But she fought back.

I have a question. Is it a trait among pathological liars to talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, and talk about NOTHING?????????

Also notice how she is ALWAYS in the right, always the victim..nothing is EVER her fault..so similar to FCA..She has this smug piousness about her....its so infuriating to listen to.

I'm seriously not watching anymore of this trial until Juan gets ahold of her. Have heard all of her blathering bullchit I can take.

LMAO!

May you also:

-not be tied up to a tree with zip ties (unless you're into that)
-not be spun around (unless you're into that)
-not wear your hair in braids (unless you're into that)
-not be given "spidies" (unless you're into that)
-not be given a Little Red Riding hood outfit (unless you're into that)
-not use pop rocks or Tootsie pops in an alternative manner (unless you're into that)
-not start out on a 1,000+ mile road trip to stalk an ex-boyfriend, with extra gas cans, a stolen gun, in a rental car...just don't...it won't end well.

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!!!

♥ it!!!!!!

Speaking of immature males, after seeing Gus and hearing more about their "relationship" last night, I'm convinced Jodi also had a sexual relationship going on with him...in his dinky motor home. One of Travis friends spoke about his belief of that a couple weeks ago on one of the shows. I believe it. It all just fits (to me).

I despise that guy. He actually lied about noticing her finger and then quickly changed the subject. We have at least three independent witnesses who can attest that it was a recent injury (with small band aids), in addition to her interrogation video that also attested to its recent nature (the time of the attack). Thankfully, that 5th amendment pleading moron was dismissed and won't be able to influence the jury with his lies.

I am watching the testimony I missed yesterday...

Can I just say that I have never been so BORED?!!! Her affect is so flat! And she is absolutely unbelievable.

She has no emotion over anything.

Am watching too and noticed when Nurmi asked her if she changed her hair color on her way to Mesa, Jodi did not directly answer, but proceeded to expound on the problems of coloring bleaching her hair. I hope Juan nails her to the cross on this one!

Good morning everyone :)

Camdenres: I am so sorry for your loss :(

I don't think we will get to the murder today, or if we do, it will only be her 'explaination' of what started it. I can't see them getting into the actual murder and letting the jury think about that all weekend. So I am expecting to see more text messages, and listen to her drone on and on.

minor4th: thanks for finding the date of that message from Travis about his privacy (on May 26th), last night we thought maybe it was after the recorded call. It makes much more sense that it was the 26th, and possibly what set her plan in motion, since the gun was stolen on the 28th. I still think that she will say she was going to committ suicide and that's why she stole the gun blah blah blah.

Surfing via cellphone which makes it difficult to scroll around.

Can you please refresh my memory on the date of the recording?

So the privacy blast text was May 26 and the gun theft was 2 days later on May 28. Now I'm trying to place the date of the recording

I'm thinking we might hear in JMs closing something like "Jodi killed Travis 3 different times that day as he stood helpless in his shower. Now she decided to add a 4th for you as she killed his memory in this courtroom or at least tried to. How many times do we let this murderer keep killing?".

Something like that.

someone on one of the shows last night was saying jodi is speaking out of the dv playbook....

I agree, I don't believe that Jodi experienced any abuse from Travis. What I was wondering was if she isn't lifting and memorizing certain phrases from reading material about DV. The sprinkling of $10.00 words just hit me funny.

Maybe I'm dreaming but wouldn't it be wonderful for the prosecution to point out these nearly identical phrases in books/pamphlets on the subject as a way to show the jury that none of this happened to Jodi.

I think she uses movies as her 'How to live life' manual and fakes emotions and reactions as she has seen on the big screen. I wouldn't put it past her to gloam onto some DV reading material and call it her own experiences.

Rumor has it and I have not been able to independently confirm this..........
but the rumor is somebody left jodi this Valentine today!

jodicard_zps90e170f6.gif

I am re-watching the testimony from yesterday - 2 thoughts come to mind:

1. Where is she finding these "pamphlets" to give Travis for his sexual problems? Am I to believe that "pedophile" pamphlets are just laying around?

2. She said Travis was reading her gmail because he had her password. If that was so bad, why not just change the password....? Answer: because she was flattered he cared enough to read her emails!

IMO she is lying and it was the other way around and she had his password and was reading his emails. He may have had hers but don't think he cared much to read her emails, I believe his only intrest in her was her 3 holes IMO

I wish Nancy Grace had asked that guy who visits Jodi in prison if she wears glasses when he visits.

I was waiting for her to ask if he's putting money on her books. That would make him another man she's used for cash.

I despise that guy. He actually lied about noticing her finger and then quickly changed the subject. We have at least three independent witnesses who can attest that it was a recent injury (with small band aids), in addition to her interrogation video that also attested to its recent nature (the time of the attack). Thankfully, that 5th amendment pleading moron was dismissed and won't be able to influence the jury with his lies.

He is a despicable attention seeking slimeball who lures women to his small creepy trailer.

In my opinion.

:floorlaugh:

Kill two birds with one stone.....a c*ck ring AND a little red caboose.

:floorlaugh:

I hadn't recognized the other uses for the ring portion of the key-chain until reading your post!
I'm sure I'm joined by everyone here in thanking you for pointing that out!
:lol:

you have just pretty much described a psychopath :wink:

I'm not sure if she's a psychopath or just an extreme narcissist. :waitasec: At times she does seem to show some legitimate remorse.

Had to post this for our nursie!! Happy Valetines Day!

307905_10151387246741236_549861007_n.jpg

Let's make that to all nurses on the board!! They deserve it.

Happy Valentine's Day!

A gift for each and every one of you, enjoy!:

41sw5n4N4HL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

:laughcry:

Speaking of immature males, after seeing Gus and hearing more about their "relationship" last night, I'm convinced Jodi also had a sexual relationship going on with him...in his dinky motor home. One of Travis friends spoke about his belief of that a couple weeks ago on one of the shows. I believe it. It all just fits (to me).

I think so too. So glad you brought it up because I was afraid to mention it. Something is a little off with him. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89