Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #36 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am re-watching the testimony from yesterday - 2 thoughts come to mind:

1. Where is she finding these "pamphlets" to give Travis for his sexual problems? Am I to believe that "pedophile" pamphlets are just laying around?

2. She said Travis was reading her gmail because he had her password. If that was so bad, why not just change the password....? Answer: because she was flattered he cared enough to read her emails!

LOL...sure...Havent you seen the stack of pedo pamphlets as you walk into the grocery store? ...and if you just read them it will cure you right up from being a pedo! :floorlaugh:

Last night, several of the talking heads brought up that JA introduced it when she mentioned TA calling her out for all the psycho things she's done. That's when JA said she would tell about him being a pedophile.

The THs said it opened the door for JM to ask her to describe the psycho acts.

Back in the early days of the trial... I think when it was a hearing outside of the jury, possibly prosecutorial misconduct (imagine that lol), Juan himself said something about it, that he didn't want to go there, re: stalking/tire slashing, because it could be a basis for an appeal because she is not/has not been charged with stalking. I think this was his reason for not calling Lisa himself. That is why the defense called her. Maybe one of our lawyers could address this for us :)

I don't post a lot, but I just wanted to say I really appreciate all the info you all provide. I homeschool my kids so I can't listen and participate as much as I'd like. I peek here and there on breaks and try and play catch up at night but I can't watch or listen to the trial as it is happening so I just wanted to thank you all for the info and links you post during all of this.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

1. Where is she finding these "pamphlets" to give Travis for his sexual problems? Am I to believe that "pedophile" pamphlets are just laying around?

2. She said Travis was reading her gmail because he had her password. If that was so bad, why not just change the password....? Answer: because she was flattered he cared enough to read her emails!

She's of course lying about the pamphlets. If she sent him anything, it was a pair of her used panties or something sordid of that sort. IMO shed never send him something that wasn't exclusively about her.

Also notice how she is ALWAYS in the right, always the victim..nothing is EVER her fault..so similar to FCA..She has this smug piousness about her....its so infuriating to listen to.

Not only is nothing ever her fault, but she has nothing positive to say about anybody but herself. Very quick to criticize and find fault with virtually everyone she knows.

Actually, JA does have an intellect, especially for a high school dropout.

A poet she's not, but the objective observer concludes that she is articulate and above all, deliberate.

A liar? Absolutely.

Conniving? Scheming? Evil? Undoubtedly.

To your point, she and her counsel's shotgun defense -- wasn't there, ninjas, self-defense, abused woman, and now sex addict/slave -- are all over the board.

Does she put on airs? Indisputable.

She's not a cosmetologist, but she comports herself as a hair expert.

She's not a psychiatrist or psychologist, but she proceeds to diagnose, educate and counsel.

She's not a theologian, but she waxes eloquent on all things Mormon/LDS.

She's not a writer, but she edited the first chapter of Travis's book.

Of recent note, she's among the worst poets I've read.

Sorry, but you got me started...

Sorry that I got you started but Jodi puts on airs about her intelligence. She is average at best. And thank God for that since catching Jodi Arias was not like finally nabbing Ted Bundy.

GOOD MORNING MY LOVELIES!!!

:seeya:

My boss is out of town today!! :great::great:

I am hoping against hope we get to the day that actually matters today! Although it will be hard to swallow (teehee) just hearing "its" version of events, it should be interesting. Of course, ANYthing would be compared to what we've been hearing!!

I'm not sure if she's a psychopath or just an extreme narcissist. :waitasec: At times she does seem to show some legitimate remorse.

Let's make that to all nurses on the board!! They deserve it.

:laughcry:

bold and big: I couldn't disagree more:twocents:

He is a despicable attention seeking slimeball who lures women to his small creepy trailer.

In my opinion.

It's a "motorhome", as he corrected Juan. lol He makes $100,000 and doesn't have to get out of bed so I guess it makes sense he'd be driving around in a vehicle with a bed in it. :floorlaugh: Bet it's a king-sized one, too. jmo

Happy Valentine's Day WSers!! Hope you all have a wonderful day!

tumblr_mhtuab7eOB1rioqdqo1_500.jpg

We will sit through:

-how/why she rented the car
-why she turned the plate stickers upside down (makes no sense to me, sure way to have an officer stop you)
-why she asked for a car that would not be noticed (white not fire red)
-why she borrowed two gas cans from one of a dozen ex-boyfriends and brought all the gasoline with her
-where did you get gun & knife, why bring them, where were they when Travis was in the shower

(snipped by me)
:snail:

The upside-down plates: She did that so if her innocous car was captured by a traffic cam the plates wouldn't be read by the scanner.

When she was being interviewed by the detective and was denying she was in Mesa, she told him to check the red-light camera, because if she had been there the camera would show her car. But then the detective says "But Jodi, it would only take a picture if you ran a red light."

She was thinking that the absence of evidence would prove she wasn't there. If they checked the camera and ran the plates they would have gotten nowhere with a plate that couldn't be read.

At first I thought maybe it was to get pulled over and establish an alibi but she could have been pulled over in Mesa and blown any alibi. Because she brought up the "check the traffic cams" that makes me thinks she thought she was beating the system w/ the upside down plates and they were upside down while she was in Mesa, not switched after the murder so she could be pulled over in Utah. I think after the violent murder she wasn't thinking about the plates. If I'm right, it goes to pre-meditation.

(sorry, not very articulate this morning, hope that makes sense and it is just my best guess)

Surfing via cellphone which makes it difficult to scroll around.

Can you please refresh my memory on the date of the recording?

So the privacy blast text was May 26 and the gun theft was 2 days later on May 28. Now I'm trying to place the date of the recording

I believe it was May 10th, I'm assuming early morning of.

Sorry that I got you started but Jodi puts on airs about her intelligence. She is average at best. And thank God for that since catching Jodi Arias was not like finally nabbing Ted Bundy.

What she excels at though, like every sociopath, is manipulation.

Juan Martinez is armed with something stronger here though.

The Truth.

Exactly! I know the judge has a clear shot of her from the bench.. she HAD to have seen them. Why why why would she allow that? They kept looking over at JM and snickering/whispering with every objection. Isn't that influential to the jury?

Anyone got a link - I was out yesterday and had to miss most of the day, but thanks to you guys --- I am caught up - except seeing this!

:gthanks:

And to the trial note takers and all posters here:
:yourock:

If Juan convinces the jury that JA is lying and making all of this up and imo he will ..then I think they will give her the death penalty. Richly deserved imo.

imo

If I'm a juror, I am going to discount everything she testified to because ,...as instructed by the judge...I find her testimony incredible. Why should I even try to wade through it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She's not that smart. She uses a big word, then surrounds it with meaningless filler.

That c-ring thing, don't even think of doing it!

Yes, I was thinking the same thing. The whole time we're only hearing or seeing what he did to her - but I'm thinking each time, Yeah...but what did she do back to HIM?! I view her sending those pamphlets as a very mean spirited controlling vengeful gesture. It takes quite a bit of effort nowadays to physically send something through the mail when you can easily link the exact same stuff digitally via email. No, this was a very deliberate intentional act and she derived satisfaction feeling righteous picking up pamphlets somewhere. She may have even inquired at the frot desk somewhere with someone regarding her "friend" who had issues and she enjoyed the attention she received while getting guidance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member