Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #36 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is simply Gus "sticking it to " JM for not returing his calls.

He has now explained that he did it the night the body was found. Not night he died.I want the talking heads to slam him on that .

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

These shows need to stop indulging the narcissism called Gus Searcy. I've just had enough of pathological liars. Please make it stop.

Lol Gus Searcy "She tells me he dead, I asked if she was alright. Did you need a ride?" Ummm something is wrong with this guy.

He was not curious as to what happened or whether she had killed him.

He does not ask about the circumstances, the manner of death, whether she was present when he died and so forth.

Gus just can't seem to get enough of Gus...

I didn't think she answered. I noticed it every time I watched that partof the interview.

I guess since the Defense is putting forth this theory that he was a Svengali type, she was under his control, why would she show up at his house unannounced? Makes no sense. Also, it goes to motive, a bit. If he had no idea that she was stopping by, albeit on a mission to kill him, doesn't it negate the whole abuse stuff? It would be one thing if he were found dead in her home...

Oh let me see if I can explain this right. The whole idea about dating is to get to know someone. In the beginning you are so attracted to someone, you feel and think you are in love, and you want to spend as much time as possible with them, perhaps even marry them, but as time goes on you realize you do not want to date this person any longer, let alone marry them. Not that anything is wrong with them, you just find that they just aren't "your cup of tea." So why should one feel a person (be it male or female) is USED and PUT ASIDE. I don't get it. I know someone who was in love and tried their darness (if that is even a word) to get the person to marry them, but alter so long, seeing it was not going to be moved on........moo

I was just thinking....

I keep going back to where Jodi was interrogated by LE, they asked if he knew she was going to visit, did she ever answer them?

Yep, she said Travis called her while she was in SCal and asked her to "stop by" on her way to Utah.

Oh good gosh... will somebody PULEASE clear up the dates for the <mod snip>? This is rediculous!

I have gone back and forth on whether I think the gun shot came first or last. One of the things that doesn't make sense for the gun shot first though... If she was going to shoot him... wouldn't she have just shot him in the back of the head when she took the picture of his back or something?

I think she was going for a 1 kill shot when he was sitting down in the shower, and he 'flinched' causing the trajectory that did not kill him.

IMO he staggers out of the shower knocking the camera and for some reason she wasn't ready for that or the the gun wouldn't fire again. He goes to the sink where she stabs him in the back (9 mostly close wounds), he falls/stumbles down the hall. She keeps striking at him along the way, and finishes off with the final neck wound. Drags him back to the shower... which I can't really figure out :waitasec: .

Why she forced him into the shower, and why she didn't destroy the camera I will never know.

I have always felt if the gunshot was last, it would have been close to straight thru and thru. Definately no movement by Travis at that time... so why the strange trajectory?

10 hours after she killed TA she supposedly called Gus. He supposedly told them to call him he had some evidence. He never said exactly what it was. One talking head said he should have been more specific with his calls.

Another talking head is saying that she's having a hard time believing him now. His testimony sounded like a commercial for PPL. Gus said as for the informercial that's what he was told to do. I wonder what that means? Did the defense coach him?

JC interviewed him on HLN. He said Jodi was very upset and emotional, that Travis was dead, was vague on the details of the death.
Then Gus went on to ask her if she was ok, if she needed a ride, and asked where she was.
Good ol Gus.
The only thing that could come out of this imo, is that Gus could get in trouble big time for not calling LE immediately.
Lime-light - take a big bite out of Gus's butt!!

This question was asked and answered in the attorney Q&A thread.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Jodi Arias Legal Question and Answer Thread *no discussion*

Weren't the Hughes in Mexico when this happened? I thought Travis was supposed to meet them in Mexico the day after he was killed...or the next day. I could be wrong :moo:

I don't know where they were but they could have still phoned the police or someone in TA's PPL group...I would think. They act on tv like they are such good friends with him and then they do not go out of their way to check up on him. Could be 48 Hrs edited the Hughes' interview and cut out the answers to my (Me Me Me) questions.

Gus just sticking to his 2 lines of script. His limelight is turning into the hot seat. Poor Gus.
Now saying he didn't really "know" Travis - just an acquaintance. Hmmm, I was thinking before he said he knew them both very well.

Those gas cans, coupled with reciepts from her trip showing she bought a 5gl container of kerosene??? Could she have been considering burning down his house after she murdered him?

The Reciepts show that she bought a 5 gallon kerosene carbuoy......which is essentially a gas can. She did not buy kerosene, just the container. I think they say it for kerosene because its a different color. But you can still put gas in it, at self serve nobody cares.

He was not curious as to what happened or whether she had killed him.

He does not ask about the circumstances, the manner of death, whether she was present when he died and so forth.

Gus just can't seem to get enough of Gus...

Maybe that was to much info for him and he didn't want to
get more involved?

He has now explained that he did it the night the body was found. Not night he died.I want the talking heads to slam him on that .

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I don't think so ATL. He is saying it was the early morning hours of the day after the murder.
He was going on the same Cancun trip as Travis, and left for the trip after she phoned him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member