Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #36 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposedly, Jodi called Gus, right after she killed TA. I wonder if there's phone record evidence of this.

Gus is saying on JVM that he was scheduled to leave for Cancun the next day after Jodi called him,. I'm beginning to think that he has his dates wrong and she called him after she was notified by Travis' friend that he was dead. He certainly should have been able to verify the date he left for Cancun and clarify the date she called. But, earlier today on HLN he stated that it was early morning on the very same day that Travis was supposedly murdered. So who the heck knows?:waitasec:

I think she was going for a 1 kill shot when he was sitting down in the shower, and he 'flinched' causing the trajectory that did not kill him.

IMO he staggers out of the shower knocking the camera and for some reason she wasn't ready for that or the the gun wouldn't fire again. He goes to the sink where she stabs him in the back (9 mostly close wounds), he falls/stumbles down the hall. She keeps striking at him along the way, and finishes off with the final neck wound. Drags him back to the shower... which I can't really figure out :waitasec: .

Why she forced him into the shower, and why she didn't destroy the camera I will never know.

I have always felt if the gunshot was last, it would have been close to straight thru and thru. Definately no movement by Travis at that time... so why the strange trajectory?

I'm with the stab wound first. With your theory when did the stab to the heart occur?

Supposedly, Jodi called Gus, right after she killed TA. I wonder if there's phone record evidence of this.

I don't think it really matters in the long run. She is claiming self defense. So she is admitting she was there and killed him. He seems untrustworthy and an attention seeker. If this did happen, I would hope he contacted LE with the info though.

I don't think so ATL. He is saying it was the early morning hours of the day after the murder.
He was going on the same Cancun trip as Travis, and left for the trip after she phoned him.

Travis was suppose to leave on the Cancun trip the day after his body was found by his friends.

Here's another post explaining why the gun shot was NOT first. Also Travis would not have had the use of his hands after being shot in the head, therefore would not have had all the defensive wounds on his hands.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - **Graphic and adult content**Jodia Arias Trial Discussion #7

With all due respect, showing another post about what someone else thinks does not prove anything.

There is a thread that discusses the whole chicken or the egg theory....it causes a lot of fighting in this thread when it is brought up so a whole thread was created to separate it.

Why would "Gus" call the DA and not the police if he had information about this? Just because she was arrested doesn't mean the DA's office has the resources to return random phone calls.

10 hours after she killed TA she supposedly called Gus. He supposedly told them to call him he had some evidence. He never said exactly what it was. One talking head said he should have been more specific with his calls.

Another talking head is saying that she's having a hard time believing him now. His testimony sounded like a commercial for PPL. Gus said as for the informercial that's what he was told to do. I wonder what that means? Did the defense coach him?

This is why the Prosecution didn't want him as a witness. Totally unreliable.

The first day I caught this case was the day JA was taking the trial. How come there is so little court time? Do they work five days a week in AZ? This is frustrating and driving me to drink...grrrr.

:drink:
Hi Whisperer! I can't tell you how much I have been hoping to hear you chime in on this case!

Was Gus in court today? I thought he would be testifying by phone.

There was no court today.

Yesterday Gus showed up in person and was dismissed from the case by Juan. He only came for the limelight I believe was the comment from Juan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These shows need to stop indulging the narcissism called Gus Searcy. I've just had enough of pathological liars. Please make it stop.

imo this is the type of coverage that makes these high profile cases circus events. bring on people that insert themselves for ratings, same talking heads on different shows saying the same things over and over. while the victim's family suffers. smh

If there is, Gus should be charged with obstruction of justice.

He called the prosecution so it would be tough to prove, JMO.

I must have missed the part where he finally said it was the night they found TA's body while I was typing. Why is he on the show at all then? Don't they vet his info. first?

Here's another post explaining why the gun shot was NOT first. Also Travis would not have had the use of his hands after being shot in the head, therefore would not have had all the defensive wounds on his hands.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - **Graphic and adult content**Jodia Arias Trial Discussion #7

But that's not so... haven't you seen where people have darts, bullets, nails, limbs, etc that have snicked the brain but they still are able to function somewhat? IMO it is possible he could have staggered to the sink. It looks likes that type of spray to me... instead of spray from a wound to the chest (if that one was even first). Why would she chance a one-time shot at stabbing a moving person exactly in the heart? Why bring the gun but chance a knife kill?

IMO if he let her in and later fell alsleep... she was going to use a knife for silence.
If he didn't go to sleep (and he looks kind of tired to me) she would have to use the gun IMO.

I think it is possible she gave him a chance to change his mind about taking her on the trip... he didn't.

I don't think so ATL. He is saying it was the early morning hours of the day after the murder.
He was going on the same Cancun trip as Travis, and left for the trip after she phoned him.

The Cancun trip wasn't to take place for several days after the murder.

Does the jury know this was only a 5 month relationship? Anyone? Thanks! As long as she has been on the stand I thought it was a 5 year relationship.

Hey there...
I am a little bit worried about Travis's family wearing their ribbons....
During our beautiful girl's murder trial, we were told outright by the judge that during the trial we were not allowed to wear our white ribbons or show any type of emotion during the trial phase of the process.....this made news where we live (Halifax Nova Scotia Canada)
Many court cases were referred to and we removed our ribbons accordingly.....
They told us. That it might be a case of prosecutorial misconduct if we did not allow the jury to operate in an entirely free from b Ian's courtroom...there is a great article on this topic (I don't know how to lINK) under"hearts on their sleeves- symbolic displays of emotion by spectators in criminal trials "
Just wanted to mention this as a mistrial would be the worst thing possible...
As always my thoughts and prayers to Travis's family's friends and all of us here at web sleuths as we try to comprehend the death of a beautiful human being.

Hello fellow Nova Scotian!I am originally from the Annapolis Valley!

Anyone else getting this message with a "trumpet" sound when they "Thank" a few people in a row.

YES YES YES!! Only it happens every single time I thank. I have to refresh the page every time I thank.
So...those of you who I've thanked - hope you appreciate it. lol

Let me know if you figure out how to fix this Tinkie

Did anyone catch how Gus said he called her at 3:30 am vs the other way around? Liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member