Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #37 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:what: Going to look! I have the hardest time finding these photos, I didn't bookmark them, hopefully I can find the one you're referring to.

I think i was way over tired,,i took a look at it again and now i dont see it,,it sure scared me to the point where i was shaking when i went to bed

snipped for relevance.

jmo I think he is awake, just looking down.

I still think "asleep" hand is fully relaxed as is the abdomen which is not held in, and has a bit of a bulge/tummy roll. I think if he was awake body parts would look more awake and not in that relaxed state we can be...I could be wrong!

ta.jpg

Wait, wait I finally see....you have to get a piece of aluminum foil, place it on your head and angle it 32 degrees upward and to the north...

Jodi is dressed in a French maids outfit!

Anybody who followed THAT OTHER CASE here remembers the entire thread we had about what we saw in the woods where Caylee's remains were found. The book from the video, kittens, etc! I saw those. But turned out they were not there. It was just lighting, shadows, etc. and the angle of the camera when the pictures were taken.

So I would never knock anybody who does see these things in these shower pictures.

I've just started reading more but the roommate thing really is strange to me. He was dead in that house for 5 days and no one had a weird feeling that something was off?!? I worked in a nursing home for years and especially at night if someone passed there was this feeling in the air that I can't explain.

I've heard about this voice mail. What did it say?

"Hey! What's going on? It's almost midnight -- uh, anyway it's about the time you're starting to gear up. . . I know Leslie called you. So, I already talked to her so, uh -- you can call her back if you want but it's not necessary. Um . . . My phone died so I wasn't getting back to anybody. What else, um . . . I drove one hundred miles in the wrong direction -- over a hundred miles, thank you very much! So yeah. Remember New Mexico? It was a lot like that, only you weren't here to prevent me from going into the three digits, so -- fun, fun! I'll tell you all about that later. Um. Also --we were talking about -- um, when we were talking about your upcoming travels my way I was looking at the May calendar. Duh. So I'm a little confused. Um -- But Heather and I are going to see Othello on July first and we would love for you to come -- to accompany us. Um, I don't know when the Crater Lake event is though, but it's on the way, so we could do Shakespeare, Crater Lake and the coast. So . . . If you can make it. If not, we'll just do the coast and uh Crater Lake. But um, let me know -- and I will talk to you soon! Bye!"

I've just started reading more but the roommate thing really is strange to me. He was dead in that house for 5 days and no one had a weird feeling that something was off?!? I worked in a nursing home for years and especially at night if someone passed there was this feeling in the air that I can't explain.

Not to mention the smell. The detective report states that the moment he opened the front door he could smell decomp. I too wonder what the heck was wrong with those people's sinuses that they could not smell a 5 day old decomposing body???? WTH

Does JA have to testify about the attack and the actual murder? She admitted killing him. Her testimony thus far has in her mind, painted a picture of abuse she suffered from TA. (IMO NOT). Could the defense just be painting the picture that he attacked her in all probability, and the jury to be left to draw conclusions? If she does not testify to the events of the murder, can Juan cross her on that?

The one thing that would blow her self defense claim out of the water if I was a juror would be the cheery voice mail she left Travis 6 hours after she killed him.What would a person that had just "saved" her own life by killing a man call his phone and leave a message for a dead man..COVERUP..and that does not spell self defense.
Which leads me to believe that the defense won't even go there as there is no plausible explanation for that call ... or for making out with Ryan Burns ... or for taking the knife and gun with her and disposing of them ... or for discarding the rental car mats ... or for flipping the license plate ... the list goes on and on.

This is one of the 2 I just saw. You have to stare at it for a bit, but look down at the "22" and slowly start looking up...the camera is covering her face right under his shoulder.
The 2nd pic is not it.

Holy ship I see it! I had the wrong photo! Eghads!

I've heard about this voice mail. What did it say?

This was posted on the State of AZ vs Jodi Arias FB page:

"Hey! What's going on? It's almost midnight -- uh, anyway it's about the time you're starting to gear up. . . I know Leslie called you. So, I already talked to her so, uh -- you can call her back if you want but it's not necessary. Um . . . My phone died so I wasn't getting back to anybody. What else, um . . . I drove one hundred miles in the wrong direction -- over a hundred miles, thank you very much! So yeah. Remember New Mexico? It was a lot like that, only you weren't here to prevent me from going into the three digits, so -- fun, fun! I'll tell you all about that later. Um. Also --we were talking about -- um, when we were talking about your upcoming travels my way I was looking at the May calendar. Duh. So I'm a little confused. Um -- But Heather and I are going to see Othello on July first and we would love for you to come -- to accompany us. Um, I don't know when the Crater Lake event is though, but it's on the way, so we could do Shakespeare, Crater Lake and the coast. So . . . If you can make it. If not, we'll just do the coast and uh Crater Lake. But um, let me know -- and I will talk to you soon! Bye!"

Beyond bizarre. :what:

The one thing that would blow her self defense claim out of the water if I was a juror would be the cheery voice mail she left Travis 6 hours after she killed him.What would a person that had just "saved" her own life by killing a man call his phone and leave a message for a dead man..COVERUP..and that does not spell self defense.

i can't wait to hear her explanation for that, but you know she has one.

"i was in denial. i was in total shock. i couldn't believe what just happened so i blocked it out and acted like it hadn't----it was like if i didn't think about it, it wasn't real and he was still alive.'

seriously, what else can she say?

So she will try and explain that by....um...denial?

"Isn't it true you knew Travis was dead when you eft this message? And that is true because you'd killed him, right? And isn't it true you were trying to cover up that you'd even been to Mesa? And isn't it true that you never mentioned anything about having been to Mesa much less killing Travis to anyone you went to see in Utah? And isn't it true you lied to detectives for months telling them you were never there?" Etc etc etc

Ahh, yes, but it was a nursing home where people passing isn't really all that unexpected (sorry if that is harsh). The roommates had no reason to believe TA was dead in his room, they figured he was in Cancun I'm sure.

I don't know why the smell went undetected but I think it was testified to (can't remember).

:gasp:

How did she know someone named Leslie called?

Ahh, yes, but it was a nursing home where people passing isn't really all that unexpected (sorry if that is harsh). The roommates had no reason to believe TA was dead in his room, they figured he was in Cancun I'm sure.

I don't know why the smell went undetected but I think it was testified to (can't remember).

June, Arizona, Air Conditioning basically running around the clock. Door probably had somewhat of a decent seal around it, so once opened, Poof. It was the Master Bedroom, so it's the end of the hall.

I am just mystified at WHO else was in the house when she did it, she was in his room, door closed and locked.. They sure gave each other a lot of privacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one that lived it