Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #38 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by spcagrl
I read here on a previous thread, if its the 699 check, that it says "airfare". Not a loan, to pay him for a trip.

She's so busted. I never believed he owed her money! How did she manage to keep a job between making all those trips with him and to and fro! Making time to meet every tom dick and Jo! Seriously she was stable even in keeping a job! Or a man!
Bet all her ex boyfriends are feeling blessed to be warm and breathing.
She pulled a Lizzie Borden!

Here's the link to the airfare check: http://s1352.beta.photobucket.com/user/tabularasa6/media/134_zpsdb554a4a.jpg.html?sort=3&o=25

Just listening to her speaking with Det. Flores about when she fist moved to Mesa.

I always thought it funny how the couple she stayed with hurried (IMO) to get married in Vegas.....then....let her know she had to move out...LOL

I wonder if she prompted that quick wedding or not.

You know, I was just reading the investigative report from Det Flores. Two things sort of jumped out at me......one, this lady Clancy Talbot was very instrumental in pointing the police to Ryan Burns. She gave excellent info about seeing JA at the PPL conference and gave police Burns phone number. Not too long after she talked to police she was involved in a very life threatening accident while four wheeling, that was shown on TV at one time. Her Facebook profile picture is her standing with Travis.

TWO.....evidently Detective Flores spoke with Ryan Burns on 6/25, before he first interviewed JA on the phone. At the end of this conversation, Ryan Burns tells him:

"After Travis was found, a lot of mutual friends in Utah were pointing fingers at Jodi as being responsible for his death."

"Another rumor circulating was that Travis had been shot with a 25 caliber handgun.

"He also heard that there was a struggle possibly involving one or two people and he was both shot and stabbed"

Does anyone else find it just a bit ODD that Ryan would be giving this sort of information as rumors he had heard to Detective Flores way before we know that JA spouted them to him during her interrogation? I do not think the roommates who discovered him stayed long enough to identify a caliber handgun or identify how Travis had been killed.

I dunno, just makes me think maybe Mr. Burns was privy to more information than we have perhaps given him credit for......

I never trusted him when I saw his testimony. My spidey senses were going off. :floorlaugh:

Just listening to her speaking with Det. Flores about when she fist moved to Mesa.

I always thought it funny how the couple she stayed with hurried (IMO) to get married in Vegas.....then....let her know she had to move out...LOL

I wonder if she prompted that quick wedding or not.

Maybe the wife to be! Didnt feel comfy having jodi around her husband. According to friends of Travis! She dressed seductive and played the part well. The wife to be told jodi! It would be inappropriate for her to remain.:great: in other words ! Hit the road jack!

I don't know any modern witch that is into torturing living things.
Jodi took on whatever spiritual thoughts her latest lover believed in in order to be omore appealing to him, IMO. Past details seem to show this. She is no more into earth-based beliefs, Mormon beliefs, astral projection beliefs any more than I am the next Pope.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you...Wicca is a beautiful belief. And ja wouldn't know a True Wiccan to save her life---this. Is. Not. An. Issue.

:deadhorse:

Moo...etc...

I'm glad we have the pics and such an excellent time line. Most cases involving self defense should involve a longer time frame...I mean --He yells at her and she stabs him in an instant and goes on for 29 stab wounds including defensive wounds, a throat slashing and a gunshot wound. It's like Michael Myers unloaded. No way a self defense scenario makes any sense in the 2 minute time line---it was slash, slash, slash etc...No time to really argue--get scared and grab weapons...Who the hell takes a knife and a gun with them to take sexy bathing shots of a guy???..Shes guilty as hell.

Liar, Liar Pants on Fire
Her nose is longer than a telephone wire-----try that song next time for Prison Idol!!

Hey everyone -- if y'all didn't already know, Tricia's radio show tonight is about this case. Starts in about 30 minutes. (I did not know this til just now, so thought others might have missed it too)

I'm glad we have the pics and such an excellent time line. Most cases involving self defense should involve a longer time frame...I mean --He yells at her and she stabs him in an instant and goes on for 29 stab wounds including defensive wounds, a throat slashing and a gunshot wound. It's like Michael Myers unloaded. No way a self defense scenario makes any sense in the 2 minute time line---it was slash, slash, slash etc...No time to really argue--get scared and grab weapons...Who the hell takes a knife and a gun with them to take sexy bathing shots of a guy???..Shes guilty as hell.

Liar, Liar Pants on Fire
Her nose is longer than a telephone wire-----try that song next time for Prison Idol!!

At the eleven second mark: [video=youtube;VqOcvSKRQvs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqOcvSKRQvs[/video]

I doubt it. Two or three weeks after the murder, I'm sure there was quite a bit of information that was given to the family and maybe the roommates or close friends. Those people would likely start talking to other friends and speculating about who could have done something like this to Travis.

Ryan came across as very honest to me.

Ok, I get that about the caliber of the gun and the shot and stabbed......but the intruder theory was something not brought up till you know who invented the ninjas (which is our term, not hers)

That does not look like "Airfare" to me

I agree that from the photo it is hard to see what it says. I do not know who said that it said airfare- perhaps they saw it in court ? I think that it could say airfare and that that may be evident in a better picture. The A and the F seem clear enough. Maybe it is a scrunched up airfare with initials of the destination ?

I am guilty of wanting it to say airfare.

Ok, I get that about the caliber of the gun and the shot and stabbed......but the intruder theory was something not brought up till you know who invented the ninjas (which is our term, not hers)

Flores was throwing out that it could have been two or more people. He said that to Jodi in her first phone interview. Likely said it to others he interveiwed as well.

I am certain that Jodi's murder of Travis was premeditated. I believe that was the sole purpose of her trip and that everything else that she did on the trip was to create her alibi.

Somehow, the murder trip took longer than Jodi expected it would. When she rented the car on 6/3/08, she planned to return it at 8AM on Fri 6/6. At some point, she changed the return date & time to Sat 6/7 at 9:30AM. She didn't actually return it until just after 1PM on 6/7. (http://bit.ly/Vg36yn & http://bit.ly/WQKWnW).

Ryan expected her at ~10AM Wed 6/4. She called him saying that she was en route 6/3 between 9-10PM. In this call Jodi already knew that she was going to use the "I got lost" story to explain why she didn't arrive in UT when she said she was going to.

Using estimated time from Google maps, the trip from Pasadena to SLC* would have been ~9.75 hrs (684 mi). Adding a stop in Mesa, the quickest that Jodi could have gotten to SLC would have bee ~16.25 hrs (1071 mi).

When she first planned to have the car back by 8AM on Fri, she would have had to leave Ryan's by ~8PM on Thurs to make the 11.5 hr (767 mi).

The trip from Travis' to Ryan's would take ~10.75 hrs (684 mi). Jodi left Travis' shortly before 6PM Wed 6/4 and she arrived at Ryan's at 10AM Thurs. This gave Jodi ~5.25 hrs to nap and get rid of the knife, gun, her clothes, etc. This seems reasonable to me.

I think that she wasn't planning on being at Travis' house as long as she was there. The earliest that she could have gotten there, if she left Pasadena after calling Ryan (betw 9-10PM 6/3), is between 2:30 - 3:30AM 6/4 (388 mi, 5.5 hrs).

I now think that Jodi's original plan was to show up unannounced in the middle of the night, catch him sleeping, kill him and leave. I don't think she expected him to be up on his computer when she arrived and that she had to revise her plans at this point.

Looking at things this way, I no longer think Jodi ever had any thoughts other than killing Travis. I do not think that something happened in the bathroom that triggered her flipping out. The afternoon of sex was an improvisation that she had not anticipated. This makes Jodi's actions even more horrifying to me. She knew she was going to kill him the whole time they were napping, having sex & playing sex games.

*I am substituting Salt Lake City for West Jordan because they are very close to each other

This is very interesting and quite possible!

There are so many hours to consider and so many unknowns that we are not likely to ever know exactly what happened.

Whatever happened, I definitely do not think that he expected her.

moo

I am certain that Jodi's murder of Travis was premeditated. I believe that was the sole purpose of her trip and that everything else that she did on the trip was to create her alibi.

Somehow, the murder trip took longer than Jodi expected it would. When she rented the car on 6/3/08, she planned to return it at 8AM on Fri 6/6. At some point, she changed the return date & time to Sat 6/7 at 9:30AM. She didn't actually return it until just after 1PM on 6/7. (http://bit.ly/Vg36yn & http://bit.ly/WQKWnW).

Ryan expected her at ~10AM Wed 6/4. She called him saying that she was en route 6/3 between 9-10PM. In this call Jodi already knew that she was going to use the "I got lost" story to explain why she didn't arrive in UT when she said she was going to.

Using estimated time from Google maps, the trip from Pasadena to SLC* would have been ~9.75 hrs (684 mi). Adding a stop in Mesa, the quickest that Jodi could have gotten to SLC would have bee ~16.25 hrs (1071 mi).

When she first planned to have the car back by 8AM on Fri, she would have had to leave Ryan's by ~8PM on Thurs to make the 11.5 hr (767 mi).

The trip from Travis' to Ryan's would take ~10.75 hrs (684 mi). Jodi left Travis' shortly before 6PM Wed 6/4 and she arrived at Ryan's at 10AM Thurs. This gave Jodi ~5.25 hrs to nap and get rid of the knife, gun, her clothes, etc. This seems reasonable to me.

I think that she wasn't planning on being at Travis' house as long as she was there. The earliest that she could have gotten there, if she left Pasadena after calling Ryan (betw 9-10PM 6/3), is between 2:30 - 3:30AM 6/4 (388 mi, 5.5 hrs).

I now think that Jodi's original plan was to show up unannounced in the middle of the night, catch him sleeping, kill him and leave. I don't think she expected him to be up on his computer when she arrived and that she had to revise her plans at this point.

Looking at things this way, I no longer think Jodi ever had any thoughts other than killing Travis. I do not think that something happened in the bathroom that triggered her flipping out. The afternoon of sex was an improvisation that she had not anticipated. This makes Jodi's actions even more horrifying to me. She knew she was going to kill him the whole time they were napping, having sex & playing sex games.

*I am substituting Salt Lake City for West Jordan because they are very close to each other
Those are exactly my thoughts, and based on the same mileage and travel time I found on Google. When she spoke with Ryan the evening before arriving at Travis' house, she probably thought she could make it there in that time frame. Her calculations would still be slightly off, in my opinion, however much closer than when she actually arrived in West Jordan.

I also believe she must have spent the entire day looking for the most opportune time to kill Travis now that her original plan had failed. Perhaps she gave another shot at talking him out of taking Mimi to Cancun, however she likely already knew he had made up his mind and she (JA) would not be going.

MOO

They were all deleted as testified by Melendez at the trial. I believe she thought the washing cycle would be enough to destroy the camera.

I wonder why she didn't just take it with her and destroy/throw out when she got rid of her bloody clothes?

Jodi was her own ninja.

Here's an interesting take on that fatal shower encounter:

[video=youtube;7mXlwTZoMzQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mXlwTZoMzQ[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads