Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #38 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the wife to be! Didnt feel comfy having jodi around her husband. According to friends of Travis! She dressed seductive and played the part well. The wife to be told jodi! It would be inappropriate for her to remain.:great: in other words ! Hit the road jack!
It sounded to me like she hadn't exactly been invited to stay with them; like she asked if she could stay a few nights and wouldn't leave. Did you notice she got a dig on her too? That she had not been keeping to the vow of chastity and had therefore; married sooner rather than later?

I am certain that Jodi's murder of Travis was premeditated. I believe that was the sole purpose of her trip and that everything else that she did on the trip was to create her alibi.

Somehow, the murder trip took longer than Jodi expected it would. When she rented the car on 6/3/08, she planned to return it at 8AM on Fri 6/6. At some point, she changed the return date & time to Sat 6/7 at 9:30AM. She didn't actually return it until just after 1PM on 6/7. (http://bit.ly/Vg36yn & http://bit.ly/WQKWnW).

Ryan expected her at ~10AM Wed 6/4. She called him saying that she was en route 6/3 between 9-10PM. In this call Jodi already knew that she was going to use the "I got lost" story to explain why she didn't arrive in UT when she said she was going to.

Using estimated time from Google maps, the trip from Pasadena to SLC* would have been ~9.75 hrs (684 mi). Adding a stop in Mesa, the quickest that Jodi could have gotten to SLC would have bee ~16.25 hrs (1071 mi).

When she first planned to have the car back by 8AM on Fri, she would have had to leave Ryan's by ~8PM on Thurs to make the 11.5 hr (767 mi).

The trip from Travis' to Ryan's would take ~10.75 hrs (684 mi). Jodi left Travis' shortly before 6PM Wed 6/4 and she arrived at Ryan's at 10AM Thurs. This gave Jodi ~5.25 hrs to nap and get rid of the knife, gun, her clothes, etc. This seems reasonable to me.

I think that she wasn't planning on being at Travis' house as long as she was there. The earliest that she could have gotten there, if she left Pasadena after calling Ryan (betw 9-10PM 6/3), is between 2:30 - 3:30AM 6/4 (388 mi, 5.5 hrs).

I now think that Jodi's original plan was to show up unannounced in the middle of the night, catch him sleeping, kill him and leave. I don't think she expected him to be up on his computer when she arrived and that she had to revise her plans at this point.

Looking at things this way, I no longer think Jodi ever had any thoughts other than killing Travis. I do not think that something happened in the bathroom that triggered her flipping out. The afternoon of sex was an improvisation that she had not anticipated. This makes Jodi's actions even more horrifying to me. She knew she was going to kill him the whole time they were napping, having sex & playing sex games.

*I am substituting Salt Lake City for West Jordan because they are very close to each other

This makes perfect sense to me. I also believe she planned to get in, get out and it just didn't happen that way.

I just had this image of Jodi mistakenly thinking the camera was in some bundle of bloody clothes with the other stuff. Just a simple mistake on her part where she really thought she had the camera. She gets out to a remote spot to burn/bury them, and finds out then that the camera isn't there. Can you imagine!

If that was the case, she chickened out in not driving back to Mesa, and sneaking back into the house to look for the camera. IDK, I just find the camera and the pics the oddest.

Things did not go as neatly as she pre-planned. I mean she tries to tell in interrogation how she knows the best way to kill, so she's in essence saying things didn't go as easy peazy as she had planned. She'd wear gloves, she'd do it humanely, and she would be sure to take the camera with her, you'd think. It was Travis's camera though, so Jodi probably say she doesn't steal.

Of course she wouldn't steal....Plus, she's monogamous! Just your all around every day good girl. Every time she says that, I laugh out loud.

Flores was throwing out that it could have been two or more people. He said that to Jodi in her first phone interview. Likely said it to others he interveiwed as well.
Wouldn't it be rather typical for LE to believe when multiple weapons are used that it could be more than one perpetrator? Perhaps JA thought this also, hence, planned on using both the knife and gun?

She should have made it look more like a home invasion though.

:waitasec:

MOO

Would have been simple to rule him in/out.

Whereabouts = Alibi

I'm guessing he was nowhere near Mesa, AZ between 1700 and 1800 hours MDT on June 4, 2008.

I am not saying he was a suspect at all. But he WAS the first person the murderess had contact with after the murders....that we know of.

I wonder why she didn't just take it with her and destroy/throw out when she got rid of her bloody clothes?

Everyday, upon waking in jail, and for the rest of her life,
I'll bet JA regrets/will regret not having taken the camera
with her for disposal with the other items.
:giggle:

Wouldn't it be rather typical for LE to believe when multiple weapons are used that it could be more than one perpetrator? Perhaps JA thought this also, hence, planned on using both the knife and gun?

:waitasec:

Sure, if you just looked at the crime scene and the wounds, it would be easy to initially think more than one person committed the murder.

It's not the same because Jodi would have no reason to take the rope with her. Hardly incriminating like the knife and gun. Or is she going to claim Napoleon ate it?

Well, if there was a rope used to tie somebody, it'd have skin cells, and blood, dna on it. :waitasec:

Again, listening to the Flores tapes...(the yoga stretch one)

She said she would NEVER hurt Travis...several times....But she never said she would not kill him.

Interesting......her hurt involves being left behind IMO

I have been reading the different WS forums on this crime and reviewed the photobucket photos of TA's injuries. I can't get over the use of the knife. Think about how depraved someone must be to cut someone's throat. TA's back just doesn't have stab marks but has slice marks. It looks to me that TA was tortured before he was killed. I think JA was much further into witchcraft than she lets on.

Witchcraft? Seriously?

I just think she's a regular old psychopath

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, if there was a rope used to tie somebody, it'd have skin cells, and blood, dna on it. :waitasec:

I'm doubting there ever was a rope but if there was, she could explain dna and skin cells if they had used it for sex; blood would be a bit trickier...

she not only had a surprise attack going for her--him naked and in a shower--but knife cuts hurt like hell--with a gunshot it can be quick--but a knife attack....this is one reason I hate this b----......Travis suffered alot----when I think of it it makes me physically ill !!! Death by lethal injection is a breeze compared to what TA suffered---so I have absolutely no pity for her!!! And, yes--she does disgust me more than CA!!!! And, may she burn in everlasting hell!!

Just needed to ventilate again today---probably won't even get to the murder day till next week...This week--more BS on How did that make u feel Jodi??? I'm ready to barf already.
That's, in part, why I believe she's a sadistic little psychopath. Not that there aren't a whole lot of indicators after the crime to indicate as much as well.

Personally, I believe the knife was the primary weapon. In part because of the additional pain. But also because of the very deviant psychology of stabbing someone in the heart who you believe has hurt you. As I don't believe she realized how gruesome it would become, I tend to lean towards she did plan on killing him in the middle of the night, while he slept, and believed a single knife wound to the heart would accomplish his death.

The gun, I've always thought, was her backup plan - just in case Travis was able to remove the knife from her.

MOO

This is very interesting and quite possible!

There are so many hours to consider and so many unknowns that we are not likely to ever know exactly what happened.

Whatever happened, I definitely do not think that he expected her.

moo

She called him enroute at 8:16 p.m. less than a half-hour from Pasadena the night before.

I am certain he expected her, and my reason is obvious.

She couldn't execute her best-laid plan -- and Travis -- if he wasn't home. She had to ensure that he would be home and not somewhere else when she arrived.

He was waiting for her.

And she was coming for him.

If she had been able to sneak in and shoot him, and leave immediately, she might have gotten away with it. She would not have been so late arriving in Utah and she would not have left the incriminating palm prints, hair and photos. But I think her obsession with him got in the way of that. Oh, and her RAGE>

Everyday, upon waking in jail, and for the rest of her life,
I'll bet JA regrets/will regret not having taken the camera
with her for disposal with the other items.
:giggle:

Yes, it's embarrassing to say the least. It reflects on her being stupid or a bad planner. She's worries about her reputation, after all. Gosh, now everybody pretty much knows she's a stupid photographer and killer.

She'll be trying to find someone else to blame for leaving the camera. Hope she wrestles with her stupidity for the rest of her days on earth in a cell by herself...in the quiet with no one to listen to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo