Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #38 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know where I might find the link to the voicemail Jodi left Travis after his death?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qs3yk5QsYAY"]Jodi Arias - Voicemail Left on Travis Phone June 4 2008 1148pm - YouTube[/ame]

:)

The truth about Travis Alexander according to Jodi Arias is as far from the truth as it can possibly get

YOU SAID IT ALL OCEAN !!!

When the cops arrested her in Yreka, did they find "her" camera in the boxes she had packed?
Did the mother rent the car JA was packing up to flee in? Or did JA?
Why did the mother ask about the .9mm gun that was hidden in the rental car?
TIA

She also says that her phone died.

That call points heavily to premeditation. It was padding to her cell phone alibi. She knew the missing time would invoke suspicion and so she made this call shortly after the murder to give the air of credibility to her forthcoming explanation to law enforcement.

Damn, this woman is clever.

bbm

Hmmmm, Ammonitida, yep -- so far, so good. Her to-do-him-in list was down to the nitty-grittty, I'll give her that, but we'll see how clever she appears after an hour or three with the Juan-man-who-can! Won't we?!

Waiting for Juan, we are all like racehorses in the little gates before they are opened & then they can run, run, run. We are tensed to watch, listen & learn "the rest of the story!" The truth, the whole truth & nuttin' but the truth. Well, we'll see what kind of truth/web she weaves soon enuff, I hope!

Shhhh, is that a lasso I see before me? With Juan practicing his throw-and-capure?

So........ I re-watched the interview again from trial date 8. What really struck me is that Jodi was asked at least 4 times if Travis knew she was coming and she never answered the question as far as I could tell.
1. So, did he know you were coming? JA went on about talking to Ryan, blah, blah, blah.
2. Why did you go the other way, why did you go and see Travis, did he know you were coming? Very long pause and only answered "This is hard."
3. Did you talk enroute to Pheonix? Yes, briefly, but my battery was dying, blah, blah, blah, I love to take pictures and delete them, blah, blah.... I was talking to see John Dixon, maybe going to see him in SanDiego.
4. So, did he know you were coming? Long pause - change subject, started asking about her family.

Am I nuts or didn't she talk on the stand about her conversation and Travis begged her to come see him why she was driving?

The truth about Travis Alexander according to Jodi Arias is as far from the truth as it can possibly get.:furious:

She wasnt ashamed of what she did in order to prey on the man she wanted and she darn sure wasnt abused. I cant believe that some people really seem to fall for Arias' concocted bs when she is already known as a pathological liar. I guess it just shows a sociopath can fool some people. That is a scary thought but I wouldnt believe her if she told me today is Sunday.

Travis is no different than any other person in a violent situation that thought they could handle a violent abuser and found out they were mistaken. The graveyards are filled with victims who thought they would be able to take care of it themselves. He already knew she could be violent slashing three sets of tires and sending a threatening email. Victims will appease their frightening abuser for they know what happens when they dont.

If she had just left him the h*ll alone he would have gone on with his life without her in it. She was having none of it. Imo she called him to do the sex talk. He had no clue that evil woman was recording them. Over and over again invading his privacy. No darn wonder he got sick and tired of it and let her have it. If I had been him I would have called her far worse names than he did. He had had enough of her psychotic ways.

She had nothing to offer Travis (nada) that he had never had before except the kinky sex she introduced him to but even that grew old. The baggage she brought along with it was no longer worth the titilating sex she so freely offered up.

It isnt Jodi that changed when she met Travis. It was Travis Alexander that changed and he didnt like the change in him and was trying to get away from her clutches.

I thought I couldnt detest anyone more than Casey Anthony but I was wrong. That was before I knew what a wretched creature Jodi Arias is. I hope she gets death. She is one of the most evil diabolical murderers I have ever seen.:furious:

She didnt constent to anything..this was her little bag of tricks she played on Travis.......she was the aggressor just like the spider who catches the fly in its web and watches as it struggles to free itself and waits until she kills it and devoures it.:(

JMO
Excellent post, Ocean!

As it was brought up in tonight's radio broadcast, there is no doubt how Travis died. He was brutally murdered. I believe JA is a sociopathic predator who would be a danger to society if she ever was released from custody. If it hadn't been Travis who she killed, it could be someone else.

The comparison to the other case you referenced actually is a moot point. There are no similarities. Travis wasn't related to her - he wasn't her child, her brother or her father. He was someone she met at a convention and subsequently stalked, while she pretended to share his religion and within weeks had convinced him to baptize her. She desperately wanted into his world, and kept stalking him. Finally when he rejected her, the only solution for him (in her mind) was to end his life.

MOO

Does anyone know if the mother was interviewed by LE? It seems to me the mother knows a lot. Will we see her testify? If she was helping JA to pack/flee, why can't she be charged with obstruction or something.

It's probably down to my opinion that I refrain from finding any redeemable quality in Jodi. I don't believe her to be clever - I wholeheartedly think she is cunning, ruthless, deceitful, self-serving, calculating, wily, manipulative, shrewd, scheming. Oh. And Evil with a capital 'e'. ;)

So........ I re-watched the interview again from trial date 8. What really struck me is that Jodi was asked at least 4 times if Travis knew she was coming and she never answered the question as far as I could tell.
1. So, did he know you were coming? JA went on about talking to Ryan, blah, blah, blah.
2. Why did you go the other way, why did you go and see Travis, did he know you were coming? Very long pause and only answered "This is hard."
3. Did you talk enroute to Pheonix? Yes, briefly, but my battery was dying, blah, blah, blah, I love to take pictures and delete them, blah, blah.... I was talking to see John Dixon, maybe going to see him in SanDiego.
4. So, did he know you were coming? Long pause - change subject, started asking about her family.

Am I nuts or didn't she talk on the stand about her conversation and Travis begged her to come see him why she was driving?

I noticed that too. She never answered him. But later in the interview she just started talking like he was expecting her and waiting up for her.

I do not believe he knew she was coming.

Does anyone know if the mother was interviewed by LE? It seems to me the mother knows a lot. Will we see her testify? If she was helping JA to pack/flee, why can't she be charged with obstruction or something.

Jodi wasn't under arrest, and as far as I know there were no restrictions placed on her - so the mother wasn't obstructing anything. They had no problem actually arresting Jodi in her home.

I don't know if the mother was formally interviewed. Her house was searched though.

The truth about Travis Alexander according to Jodi Arias is as far from the truth as it can possibly get.:furious:

She wasnt ashamed of what she did in order to prey on the man she wanted and she darn sure wasnt abused. I cant believe that some people really seem to fall for Arias' concocted bs when she is already known as a pathological liar. I guess it just shows a sociopath can fool some people. That is a scary thought but I wouldnt believe her if she told me today is Sunday.

Travis is no different than any other person in a violent situation that thought they could handle a violent abuser and found out they were mistaken. The graveyards are filled with victims who thought they would be able to take care of it themselves. He already knew she could be violent slashing three sets of tires and sending a threatening email. Victims will appease their frightening abuser for they know what happens when they dont.

If she had just left him the h*ll alone he would have gone on with his life without her in it. She was having none of it. Imo she called him to do the sex talk. He had no clue that evil woman was recording them. Over and over again invading his privacy. No darn wonder he got sick and tired of it and let her have it. If I had been him I would have called her far worse names than he did. He had had enough of her psychotic ways.

She had nothing to offer Travis (nada) that he had never had before except the kinky sex she introduced him to but even that grew old. The baggage she brought along with it was no longer worth the titilating sex she so freely offered up.

It isnt Jodi that changed when she met Travis. It was Travis Alexander that changed and he didnt like the change in him and was trying to get away from her clutches.

I thought I couldnt detest anyone more than Casey Anthony but I was wrong. That was before I knew what a wretched creature Jodi Arias is. I hope she gets death. She is one of the most evil diabolical murderers I have ever seen.:furious:

She didnt constent to anything..this was her little bag of tricks she played on Travis.......she was the aggressor just like the spider who catches the fly in its web and watches as it struggles to free itself and waits until she kills it and devoures it.:(

JMO

Thank you for this excellent post. My sentiments exactly. :rocker:

When the cops arrested her in Yreka, did they find "her" camera in the boxes she had packed?
Did the mother rent the car JA was packing up to flee in? Or did JA?
Why did the mother ask about the .9mm gun that was hidden in the rental car?
TIA

I'd love to know the details of LE's conversation with mom about the gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can see her crying! Shivering! Visualizing her doing the chihuahua jerk

007.gif

Excellent post, Ocean!

As it was brought up in tonight's radio broadcast, there is no doubt how Travis died. He was brutally murdered. I believe JA is a sociopathic predator who would be a danger to society if she ever was released from custody. If it hadn't been Travis who she killed, it could be someone else.

The comparison to the other case you referenced actually is a moot point. There are no similarities. Travis wasn't related to her - he wasn't her child, her brother or her father. He was someone she met at a convention and subsequently stalked, while she pretended to share his religion and within weeks had convinced him to baptize her. She desperately wanted into his world, and kept stalking him. Finally when he rejected her, the only solution for him (in her mind) was to end his life.

MOO

Thanks.

What case was that......I have forgotten. Been with my lovely family today.

imo

JMO

Agree with every word.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jodi wasn't under arrest, and as far as I know there were no restrictions placed on her - so the mother wasn't obstructing anything. They had no problem actually arresting Jodi in her home.

I don't know if the mother was formally interviewed. Her house was searched though.

Didnt they find .25 caliber ammo at her home?

imo

JMO

Well said. One can only hope that this case will be a influence to someone that may find themselves in a similar circumstance. Jmo

sent from droid dna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member