Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #38 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many years ago I dated a guy I worked with for maybe 2 week ends. When I broke up with him he began calling me nonstop. I had mutual friends from work tell me to stop calling him. Nutter. Then I found out he had told his mom I was his girlfriend several months after we had broken up and was saying I was cheating on him. She knew my sister and complained about me to her. When I told people the truth they always looked at me kind of strange, like I was the one lying. I had hardly dated the guy and "breaking up" really means just told him I wasn't interested in dating him.
Jodi probably told some people her delusional story and they never heard Travis' side. They likely believed her, having only her side to go by. I think she thinks she can fool the rest of us like she did a few.

sigh,, alot of things bother me about the attack, i'm sitting here thinking of the crime scene, thinking of how the attack may have happened, and i'm scaring myself at the thought of TA ending up in the shower but with evidence at the sink and down the hallway, i;ve been trying to think of scenarios where maybe he was in the shower the whole time, but looking at the pictures proves he wasn;t, expecially that spatter-type blood at the sink, jeez, we will never know, as Jodi and the truth are strangers. I kinda wish FLores further questioned her on the ninja story so maybe some truth would come out in the hopes her story matched the crime scene, but , again, she's such a liar, Det FLores is a great investigator. I just hope the jury sees the special circumstances of heinous and cruelty, as evident of the photos, it wasn't a quick death.

This is a demonstration of 45 seconds, the time between the last photo taken of Travis and the ceiling shot photo.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrMe3fCAEmU"]Jodi Arias - 45 Second Camera Drop - YouTube[/ame]

so why did she buy (so much!) KY lubricant if she wasn't planning on having sex? and since it was on the bed, we know she had it out of her backpack/purse, whether they used it or not..

I saw the KY on the bed but I must have missed that she bought it for this trip. Is it in the receipts ? She brought KY with her on this trip ? Maybe she had special plans for Ryan.

I remain convinced that she left Yreka planning to kill Travis and that she never planned to be at his house so long.

I was just looking at the photos again. Does anyone know how the photo of Jodi's pant leg and shoe could have been taken? I can't think of any way to contort my body to take a side view photo of my leg and shoe from floor level. Did the defense ask this at the trial? I haven't watched any of the trial except what I've seen on NG.

If I were Jodi, I may have gone with "someone was there with me and that person did it, but I can't name that person" - based on that photo.

I am sorry to bother anyone, but I came into this case a little late in the game, but find it very fascinating. I know that the attach started at the shower, that he was shot at some point, and he was stabbed in the front and back. I also know that she dragged him about at some point, due to photo evidence.

I would like to be filled in as to why he was in the hallway--did he get there on his own steam during the attack? Or did she drag him there then change her mind and drag him back to the bathroom? Thanks.

I was just looking at the photos again. Does anyone know how the photo of Jodi's pant leg and shoe could have been taken? I can't think of any way to contort my body to take a side view photo of my leg and shoe from floor level. Did the defense ask this at the trial? I haven't watched any of the trial except what I've seen on NG.

If I were Jodi, I may have gone with "someone was there with me and that person did it, but I can't name that person" - based on that photo.

Detective Melendez testified the camera was upside down on the ground when the photo was taken.

Witchcraft? Seriously?

I just think she's a regular old psychopath

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I lived up in N. California a lifetime ago in Weed, and Mt. Shasta, both just South of Yreka. New Age beliefs (including "Wicca") are more common than the norm… Atleast when I lived there. I have heard things have changed a lot and the area grown quite a bit.
I worked at a coffee shop and remember my boss countered a drunk driving charge (she was driving like a maniac down the switchback roads of Mt. Shasta) by claiming that aliens abducted her and took over her vehicle, and disappeared conveniently (something like that) when LE pulled her over. Yah… Mt. Shasta is an Alien vortex landing pad or something, hence JA meddling in witchcraft is not surprising.
I wouldn't take any of JA's religious meddlings seriously as they seemed to be more indicative of her mirroring whom ever she was dating at the time, and not taken to heart, IMO.

In your post you stated you didn't think you could detest anyone more than Casey Anthony.

:)

Oh, thanks........ well the only similarity I see is they both are pathological liars even though I think CA is much better at keeping her lies straight. And they both were arrested on July 15, 2008.

But other than that you are right.

IMO

IMO if it weren't for the camera pics....she'd be a free woman. No 12 jurors would have ever believed she did that or could do it alone. Her ninja tale would have worked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What about the bloody hand print with her blood/ type mixed with TA???

Many years ago I dated a guy I worked with for maybe 2 week ends. When I broke up with him he began calling me nonstop. I had mutual friends from work tell me to stop calling him. Nutter. Then I found out he had told his mom I was his girlfriend several months after we had broken up and was saying I was cheating on him. She knew my sister and complained about me to her. When I told people the truth they always looked at me kind of strange, like I was the one lying. I had hardly dated the guy and "breaking up" really means just told him I wasn't interested in dating him.
Jodi probably told some people her delusional story and they never heard Travis' side. They likely believed her, having only her side to go by. I think she thinks she can fool the rest of us like she did a few.

People just believe what they are told and can't believe they've been lied to when they can't understand why the liar would lie in the first place.

I've seen this effect - it's the food on which pathological liars feed.

I lived up in N. California a lifetime ago in Weed, and Mt. Shasta, both just South of Yreka. New Age beliefs (including "Wicca") are more common than the norm… Atleast when I lived there. I have heard things have changed a lot and the area grown quite a bit.
I worked at a coffee shop and remember my boss countered a drunk driving charge (she was driving like a maniac down the switchback roads of Mt. Shasta) by claiming that aliens abducted her and took over her vehicle, and disappeared conveniently (something like that) when LE pulled her over. Yah… Mt. Shasta is an Alien vortex landing pad or something, hence JA meddling in witchcraft is not surprising.
I wouldn't take any of JA's religious meddlings seriously as they seemed to be more indicative of her mirroring whom ever she was dating at the time, and not taken to heart, IMO.

I would like to see the court records for that one.

I have often wondered if the pictures were taken during the assult, if TA was kicking at her he accidently took the pictures. Like kicked the camera and got lucky to hit the right spot. As always, there is a smidgen of truth in everything JA says, I think the camera was in the bathroom and got very bloody. Which is one of the reasons it ended up in the washer, IMHO. Then again, just getting confused and bundled in the bed linens make kind of sense if she was attempting to wash away DNA.

I am hoping that the attack itself is discussed while she is on the stand. It will be interersting to hear her version again. See if there is some way to piece the truth together from all the lies. It will probably vary again from the last time she spoke to Det Flores.

Kelly

I am sorry to bother anyone, but I came into this case a little late in the game, but find it very fascinating. I know that the attach started at the shower, that he was shot at some point, and he was stabbed in the front and back. I also know that she dragged him about at some point, due to photo evidence.

I would like to be filled in as to why he was in the hallway--did he get there on his own steam during the attack? Or did she drag him there then change her mind and drag him back to the bathroom? Thanks.

There seem to be drag marks so I think she drug him back to the bathroom down the hallway when he got as far as he did before he became totally incapacitated.:( When the foot and pant leg photo was taken I think she had just slit his throat.:(

IMO

It is my belief he somehow managed to get into the hallway/carpeted area of the bedroom while attempting to escape. There, I believe she slit his throat and dragged him back to the shower. The blood evidence on the carpet indicates he was bleeding profusely at that point.

MOO

Can't help but think what a premonition was going through TA's mind

Desperately trying to find out if my date has an axe murderer penned up inside of her and knowing she is wondering the same thing about me. That’s usually when I think myself into a panic and start acting weird in consequence to trying so hard to act normal,” wrote Alexander, about his hunt of for Mrs. Right.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...-alexander-blogged-about-dating-axe-murderer/

What about the bloody hand print with her blood/ type mixed with TA???

And her strand of hair with the root bulb present with Travis' blood on it!

I have often wondered if the pictures were taken during the assult, if TA was kicking at her he accidently took the pictures. Like kicked the camera and got lucky to hit the right spot. As always, there is a smidgen of truth in everything JA says, I think the camera was in the bathroom and got very bloody. Which is one of the reasons it ended up in the washer, IMHO. Then again, just getting confused and bundled in the bed linens make kind of sense if she was attempting to wash away DNA.

I am hoping that the attack itself is discussed while she is on the stand. It will be interersting to hear her version again. See if there is some way to piece the truth together from all the lies. It will probably vary again from the last time she spoke to Det Flores.

Kelly

Imo her big tall tale is not going to line up with the forensic evidence and JM is going to pounce on that.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member