Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #39 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
I'm a newbie here, I've read here often and I am so amazed at how smart you all are,I told my husband I would hate to be a criminal and have all these detectives uncover all my junk in the closet!! (skeletons) Keep up the good work
precog

:greetings::welcome6:

BBM - I actually think she would have killed herself, so she an TA could be "together forever". :puke: I can see in her demented mind thinking that way!

Even when she was in the room with Flores, she puts her head down and says "I chickened out like a little b!tch". I think she planned to kill him and herself, and she chickened out - just like she said.

She may have LOVED herself a lot, but I think she was obsessed with being with TA more, and that was her original plan.

Again - JMO

I think she considered killing herself too while she was at the murder scene, a romantic tragedy in Jodi's mind.

I am planning on being there. Maybe this time I'll actually get into the courtroom. LOL! Altho', I have to admit some interesting conversations go on out in the "hall".

I hope to see KatieCoolLady too. :)

didn't someone post last week that during this on going tale of Jodi--that the courtroom is clearing out? I'm sure it will be packed when and if cross ever happens.... so you might get in today....:please:

I know the jury is not to watch tv, read about the case online and so on, but is the defense and state allowed too ?

Remember, defense often reads here! Remember how baez even told the media that, and we saw Websleuths during the trial of Casey Anthony.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Jody is going to say they made love, Travis took a shower, got into an argument, Travis tried to strangle her, she almost blacked out, last second grabbed pistol and .....can't remember much after that. I just remember Travis got on top of me a began to strangle me to death. It all a bit fuzy how I defended myself.
Again the key word will be strangle imo.

ITA. If true, there would have been bruising on her neck. Proof?

Junkie wanted the bottom one in my siggy added. I got it from him. Thank you ANJ! :)

:seeya:
Tulessa, regarding your AZFamily link in your siggy, this is what I get when I click on it.
If it is for the live link I already have that listed and am adding a mobile info link.

http://www.azfamily.com/home/Watch-L...185415702.html
We're Sorry.
The page you are looking for could not be found.

If you typed in the address, used a bookmark or followed a link from another site, it is possible the page no longer exists at this location.

Hi all,
I'm a newbie here, I've read here often and I am so amazed at how smart you all are,I told my husband I would hate to be a criminal and have all these detectives uncover all my junk in the closet!! (skeletons) Keep up the good work
precog

:wagon:

Travis had no remorse for how he treated Jodi. He knew she was in love with him but he continued for his own horny purposes. A good man would not string someone along and knowingly dangle himself in front of her . I think he got a kick out of watching Jodi come at his whim. He should not have been killed but he was a <mod snip>. Jodi deserved better. Mimi and Lisa had no depth, <mod snip>. no where near Jodi's intelligence.

This is why I Love WS! Each is entitled to their own opinion. Welcome to WS dallen. :)

WildAboutTrial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial
Good news. The judge is not sick and trial should begin at 10:30. I am in the courtroom ready to live tweet at the #JodiArias trial.

I am hoping someone will post your tweets here.

Travis had no remorse for how he treated Jodi. He knew she was in love with him but he continued for his own horny purposes. A good man would not string someone along and knowingly dangle himself in front of her . I think he got a kick out of watching Jodi come at his whim. He should not have been killed but he was a <modsnip>. Jodi deserved better. Mimi and Lisa had no depth, almost <modsnip>. no where near Jodi's intelligence.

welcome dallen555! All opinions are welcome (but no name calling)

Jody is going to say they made love, Travis took a shower, got into an argument, Travis tried to strangle her, she almost blacked out, last second grabbed pistol and .....can't remember much after that. I just remember Travis got on top of me a began to strangle me to death. It all a bit fuzy how I defended myself.
Again the key word will be strangle imo.

And wouldn't he have "spun her around" just before the "strangle-hold"? She's used that phrase quite a bit. I agree completely: she's gonna say she blacked out and can't recall a thing. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

:seeya:
Tulessa, regarding your AZFamily link in your siggy, this is what I get when I click on it.
If it is for the live link I already have that listed and am adding a mobile info link.

http://www.azfamily.com/home/Watch-L...185415702.html
We're Sorry.
The page you are looking for could not be found.

If you typed in the address, used a bookmark or followed a link from another site, it is possible the page no longer exists at this location.

I need to remove that one then. The BBM one is the one I got from ANJ.

ETA it doesn't work either. :waitasec:

I'm a BIG Jimmie Johnson fan, but he will take backseat this weekend, cuz I'm rooting for her!! :great:

Whhhhhattt? Jimmie take a back seat to her?!? Oh my, did you get enough sleep last night? :hand:

Travis had no remorse for how he treated Jodi. He knew she was in love with him but he continued for his own horny purposes. A good man would not string someone along and knowingly dangle himself in front of her . I think he got a kick out of watching Jodi come at his whim. He should not have been killed but he was a <modsnip>. Jodi deserved better. Mimi and Lisa had no depth, almost <modsnip>. no where near Jodi's intelligence.

I totally agree

yep

I do think he was stringing her along for sexual purposes all the while knowing how he really felt about her.

IMO, I think he thought that she would eventually give up and move on after this last tryst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm