Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all.

I'm just watching some of the old trial videos that I hadn't seen before. Her ex Darryl..did he try to protect Jodi Arias when he was on the stand? I'm watching some of that now and he seems to do that. Is he on her side???

carruied over from previous thread:

No kidding!

I really don't understand these two:

States Exhibit #237.016, Tesoro SCL UT, 6/6/08, 03:57, Fuel 10.672 @ 3.85 gal $41.18, MC 2015

States Exhibit #237.017, Tesoro SCL UT, 6/6/08, 04:05:42, Fuel 9.583 @3.859 gal $36.98, MC 2015

She gets 10 gallons of gas at 3:57, then at 4:05 gets nine more gallons? WTF?

This is when she filled up gas with the gas cans she borrowed from Darryl, so she didnt have to stop in AZ for gas...

(last part is JMO)

BBM

The only problem is that this is in Salt Lake City AFTER the murder (SLC means Salt Lake City - it's their airport code too). She wasn't going to be driving through Arizona on her way back to Yreka.

I have no idea what she was doing, but I think that the defense is going to say she was carrying extra gas during her drive through the desert as a safety precaution. I lived out in the middle of nowhere in the California desert for awhile, and I know a lot of people do this.

Not that it changes much, but I think there is a chance the gas cans/gas purchases won't help the prosecutor. No matter - there is plenty of premeditation in this crime to go around.

I noticed that last night a lot of posts didn't even show up for me on the thread. When I logged on this morning I saw a whole bunch of posts, even to me, that I'd not seen at all last night. Maybe something like that happened to your post.

I know the mods were creating thread #39 and transitioning out of thread #38.....perhaps that's the reason? Anyway, we sure enjoy a lot of activity!

Hi Snoopy

6/6 is two days after the murder...why is she still needing the gas cans :waitasec:

Wow, I never caught that before! She's still buying extra gas even after leaving AZ. Crazy!

Maybe it's so she can claim: "I always carry extra gas with me on roadtrips," trying to make her borrowing the gas cans a non-issue if it ever came up while maintaining the "I wasn't there" alibi.

If so, wow, she's smart. I can't think of any other reason she would buy double gas in Utah.

I know the mods were creating thread #39 and transitioning out of thread #38.....perhaps that's the reason? Anyway, we sure enjoy a lot of activity!

I figured it was my system trying to keep up as I was, let's say, chatty kathy last night. ;)

I'd love to get a hold of that video and put it, with his cowering in the chair knees up...to some kind of music. He IS a DJ after all. I think he'd like it. ;)

Might as well add in a bit of going off on how a person who will not be named couldn't get a lawyer even though he's a "ring holder" in a pre paid legal service. Muahahaha

"a person who will not be named"

I plead the 5th...

I thought that was so strange at that point too and I hoped that Juan would ask Ryan about it but it didn't happen (in court anyway).

Didn't she have Leslie or some other woman riding with her?

Hello all.

I'm just watching some of the old trial videos that I hadn't seen before. Her ex Darryl..did he try to protect Jodi Arias when he was on the stand? I'm watching some of that now and he seems to do that. Is he on her side???

It seems that way doesn't it....sickening knowing what she did.

What do you think Juan Martinez first question to JA will be?

I'm thinking he will put a crime scene photo of Travis on the screen and ask "Now let's start here, shall we? You did this to Travis Alexander, correct?".

Then he can start his own "backing up" from there.

That would be a perfect start, bringing it all back to why everyone is in the courtroom in the first place.

I could almost guarantee he won't ask her how she feels.

;)

BBM

The only problem is that this is in Salt Lake City AFTER the murder (SLC means Salt Lake City - it's their airport code too). She wasn't going to be driving through Arizona on her way back to Yreka.

I have no idea what she was doing, but I think that the defense is going to say she was carrying extra gas during her drive through the desert as a safety precaution. I lived out in the middle of nowhere in the California desert for awhile, and I know a lot of people do this.

Not that it changes much, but I think there is a chance the gas cans/gas purchases won't help the prosecutor. No matter - there is plenty of premeditation in this crime to go around.

I-80 through Nevada, while not exactly overrun with strip malls and subdivisions, has plenty of gas stations & truck stops. It's not at all like driving 93 through the Great Basin. (that's desolate and not in her direction)

I do wonder if she had evidence she still wanted to burn, that's why she didn't want Ryan in her car nor did she want to leave hers unattended while she went to the meeting with him.

This video will convince you, if you're not already, that Jodi Arias was completely unprepared for Travis Alexander's final, desperate attempts to survive her murderous attacks.

It is Jodi Arias in her own words. She is, after all, the sole surviving firsthand witness to the murder of Travis Alexander.

She describes in gory detail Travis Alexander's violent and gruesome death:

Piecing Together the Truth Behind Jodi Arias' Lies -- The Details of Travis Alexander's Death - YouTube

This is amazing, Detector! Many thanks!

I know this is not entirely testimony -- it's testimony and theory -- but could it be put on the list at the beginning of each thread somewhere?? It is a good synopsis of the events of the murder and would be a very good reference. That's my opinion, of course, but I think it would be valuable when prefaced with a comment stressing that it is not strict testimony or evidence in this case.

Thoughts?

Mods?

Hello all.

He was called by the defense. he did appear to be sympathetic to her. And he did seem to be caught off guard when Juan Martinez asked him about the gas cans she borrowed from him while starting out on her murder trip.

I-80 through Nevada, while not exactly overrun with strip malls and subdivisions, has plenty of gas stations & truck stops. It's not at all like driving 93 through the Great Basin. (that's desolate and not in her direction)

I do wonder if she had evidence she still wanted to burn, that's why she didn't want Ryan in her car nor did she want to leave hers unattended while she went to the meeting with him.

"nor did she want to leave hers unattended"

I've always thought that was her reason.

Good points. Maybe the bloody floor mats were still in there. She could have told him she intended to just hit the road right after the meeting when in reality she intended to go back to his house with him for more grinding and making out (at least). Which is of course exactly what she did.

I might need to correct myself. Was TA killed on 6/4 or 6/8? For some reason I keep messing those up.

If he was killed on the 4th, then the gas cans may not help. If it was the 8th (why can't I keep this date straight in my head?), then it definitely appears hinky. Maybe Tesoro is based out of Utah, explaining why it would say "UT" on the receipts? No way she could be in UT on 6/6, if the murder was on 6/8, right?

Ugh. I've gotten myself all turned around. I need a timeline. :waitasec:

I find the deposits baffling. Im sure Juan is gonna to make it crystal clear before its all said and done.

Yes. JA will have to create a story to explain all the places she stopped before arriving at TA's because the prosecution, I'm sure knows.

Some guy JA was friends with Big Sur said on Dr.D that JA stopped by and borrowed some money after she left Monterrey (Darryl's place). I think she stopped & got $ at some other friends too, but no info about that has been shared with the public afik.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18