jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #49 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooohhh .. great question. I have a feeling the prosecution has already talked to the people at the salon. By Juan's questions, I get the idea he knows which salon and knows quite a bit about it.

Can anyone confirm whether or not Jodi testified about staying at Matt McCartney's house on June 2 during her murder trip?

If I am remembering correctly, she did NOT testify to this until Juan brought it up in cross.....

Hi. I have finally gotten a chance to catch up on the posts here and wanted to post something that really sticks with me. I hope at least one juror gets the same vibe and expresses it during deliberation.
After killing Travis I think Jodi got a thirst for murder. According to Jodi (yeah, I know she lies, but sometimes there is hidden truth in the lies) shortly after killing Travis she goes out and purchases a more lethal gun. The 9mm. She then says that she bought it for protection for her camping trip with several guys she barely knows. By her own words she was willing to put herself in a dangerous situation, but it was ok because if things didn't go her way, no worry because she had a solution, and giving her a reason to kill again. Even if the reason is only in her mind. I don't know that I even believe that there was a camping trip. I just think that she bought the gun with the idea in mind and thirst for killing again. Maybe it was to go after unfinished business with friends and family of Travis, or someone she barely knows. I don't know. I just believe she was already prepared to kill again. I think that she has no remorse for the murder. I think it is just the opposite, that she feels powerful for what she has accomplished.
I don't know if I am explaining it very well. I just believe that if she is ever free again she will become a serial killer because of her whole explanation of why she bought the gun, and has maybe had thoughts for years of killing, and now that she knows she can, she feels powerful by it.

Not only did she have a bigger gun she had 2 knives packed away. Think of Aileen Wuornos.

Yeah it was that "unnamed" guard that forced her into doing that inside edition episode where she lied her a$$ off cause she had to or she'd be lead into a padded cell, again by the "unnamed" guard.

That same guard probably has it in for JA and put those cryptic messages in pencil just to seal her fate...:floorlaugh:

she's unbelievable

yeah, she's probably working that officer in to her explanation. Jodi, The Blame Game continues.

I did not know much about sociopaths prior to the posts here. Could it be possible that TA did not fully comprehend what a true sociopath really was and called her that simply in lieu of "psycho"?

it's as simple as a google search to find out what character traits best suit her.

Travis was 100% correct.

Now I'm going to have to go listen to the testimony because it's going to bug me until I figure this out.

Here's the last day of testimony by Jodi. The last fifteen minutes of it are about the Matt and Brewer topic if it helps.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PboeQxoY3o"]Jodi Arias Trial Day 21 (Full) - YouTube[/ame]

Now I'm going to have to go listen to the testimony because it's going to bug me until I figure this out.

She spent the night of the 2nd with Matt, and then went to DB's on the 3rd, then to Salenous? for her nails. I don't think it was clear at what point she returned to DB's.

I have to disagree. I think Darryl would pick his son's benefit over Jodi in an effort to keep his son from having to testify. Second, Matt would not want to spend years in prison for her if he has moved on with his life. Those would be serious charges for Matt to have to face.

How would JM know Jodi brought something back to the house if Darryl did not tell the prosecution? Jodi asks JM, "Did Darryl tell you that.." and JM tells her he is asking her if she brought something back to the house. Darryl was the only one who would have told JM unless Darryl told someone else and they notified JM. And this is where it ended. Monday is bound to start off with a bang. I wish the judge had said to Nurmi, "No, let's continue on until 5:30 this evening because we missed court on Monday." Gives her too much time to figure out another story. jmo

Lamb Chop thank you. I missed the last few minutes on Thursday due to a phone call but I had no recollection seeing that question from Jodi to JM. That is great! Cannot wait for Monday now. And then did you see where Katiecoollady told us that JM has some evidence in a brown wrapping he took to his desk? Can Darryl be called to testify again since he was already excused? And he also sat in court one day. Maybe JM doesn't need him to testify. And yes, MM would choose his family over jail time. I really hope he didn't forge those letters for Jodi. How stupid is that?

IMO she was absolutely terrible at phone sex. She would starved to death if that were her profession.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jodi has the aptitude to hurt men. She could have easily been a successful dominatrix ordering men to punish themselves over the telephone. She could have worked from the privacy of her bedroom, bathroom, car, backyard, or anywhere. Apparently that is a popular telephone "service".
http://allwebhunt.com/dir-wiki.cfm/...DC/Business/Personal_Services/BDSM/Dominatrix

There is something very wrong about this. There is no way she could have over powered Travis, taken his life slowly, and not received one scratch. Just defies all logic in my book.

Factor in the element of surprise. Factor in that 9 of those stab wounds were downward motions in the back, most likely when he was either falling over into the sink area or on his hands and knees dying. Factor in the "fortuitous" (for the murderer) landing of an early fatal wound into the superior vena cava. The man was dying almost from the onset of his surprise attack. What part of this is hard to understand? When you have the advantage of surprise and all of the lethal weapons in a very contained area, you don't have to overpower anyone. And aside from the bandages on the fingers, Ryan Burns also noted that she was wearing a long-sleeved top of some kind. She could have had other offensive wounds or bruising.

I think it's been proven beyond a reasonable doubt Travis didn't kick her on the day she alleged and it was, in fact and her own words, damaged on murder day.

I think he has proven it in several different ways.

1. Pictures after Jan 22 show an unbent finger
2. She told Flores it was cut on murder day
3. She told Ryan it was cut by a glass at work (bandages on her fingers on June 5, although she had not been to work since June 1 or so, and Darryl didn't mention Jodi having bandaged fingers)
4. She testified that she cut her hand on a glass on murder day at Travis'
5. She never mentioned this injury to anyone until she was charged with murder and changed her story to self defense
6. She wasn't at Travis' on Jan 22 like she claimed
7. The text messages between Jodi and Travis on Jan 21 and 22 indicate no tension or a recent huge fight
8. She wrote in her journal that nothing important had happened in her life between Jan 20 and Jan 24

Not only did she have a bigger gun she had 2 knives packed away. Think of Aileen Wuornos.

I had empathy for Aileen. I have zero for Jodi

Lamb Chop thank you. I missed the last few minutes on Thursday due to a phone call but I had no recollection seeing that question from Jodi to JM. That is great! Cannot wait for Monday now. And then did you see where Katiecoollady told us that JM has some evidence in a brown wrapping he took to his desk? Can Darryl be called to testify again since he was already excused? And he also sat in court one day. Maybe JM doesn't need him to testify. And yes, MM would choose his family over jail time. I really hope he didn't forge those letters for Jodi. How stupid is that?

IMO no one is calling Matt as a witness. Mark my words;)

I bet he's just going to leave the implication, which is pretty clear. He never asked if she wrote them probably because he knows she'll lie. The way he handled it, it's clear that she wrote them.

Nurmi's not going to let that go, though. Juan must be planning on bring in other evidence to prove it. I'd rather it came from Juan, than during Nurmi's last shot with her.

Yep, she left that little detail out on direct

That's what I was getting at, but I didn't ask the question very well.

So she left out that she saw Matt and spent the night with him while she was testifying on direct exam, right? And only mentioned it when asked specifically by Juan?

Just wanna say, my favorite Juanisms of the day yesterday were:

"WHAT GAVE YOU THE RIGHT....???" (and the way he said it)

and

"when you were peeping...."

Those were great!! :floorlaugh:

My favorite part of the day was:

JM "Your memory problems...are these a recent vintage?"

JA "Define recent."

JM "I don't know...since you started testifying?"

:rocker:

I wondered this also, but I think we're about to get to this in the cross examination. From Juan's questions, it sounded like she was at Darryl's the morning of June 3 (?) and then she left to "get her nails done" and then went back to Darryl's house to return something. Juan also asked during Darryl's cross examination whether Matt stopped by when Jodi was there - Darryl said no. Makes me wonder if Jodi met Matt at Darryl's house after the salon, and maybe Darryl wasn't there.

Minor, from a lawyer standpoint, why would he say the first part without going into the rest of it? That give her the weekend to come up with another answer? instead of just barely hangin to her what he knew immediately.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member