jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #50 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel for her parents. They probably did the best they could at the time with wild child - like we all do as parents. I am sure they are sinking into the abyss with those XX-rated nude pictures being broadcast all over the world along with the sex audio.

My compassion is different than for Alexander family. They did not ask for this anymore than Travis' family ask for him to be killed at such a young age and brutal manner.

IMHO

It is very hard for me to have any compassion for JAs family that seems to smirk, laugh, and talk at inappropriate times.

Its like they know that Travis died a brutal death but just dont care.

They remind me of Scott Peterson's family somewhat.

Would you get your nails nicely done if stabbing were on the agenda? I wouldn't.

That is because you are not a narcissist. To a narcissist, physical appearance is first and foremost. Part of the premeditated plan was to get him into a vulnerable situation and she knew that she had to do everything within her sick little mind to seduce him into that vulnerable place.

It is very hard for me to have any compassion for JAs family that seems to smirk, laugh, and talk at inappropriate times.

I expected to feel compassion for them when trial started, but seeing all the smiles and giggles, and knowing the involvement with evidence on the part of the mother, I can't fake it.

ETA: I don't think we are supposed to discuss them. Sorry Nurse

I think the reason Juan opened his cross with the "dumb sister" reference was psychological strategy. Remember how JA was a mess the day of the sex tape playing? I believe it had to do with the whole tape playing including her speaking disparaging of her sister. I think she's proud of the other stuff on the tape but she doesn't want to give her sister any reason to abandon her.

I think Juan was trying to throw Jodi off her game, get her pissed or flustered.

I like what he's doing with the cross, he will not let Jodi control things and I think we and the jury will continue to see glimpses of the real Jodi as she responds to him.

Jodi sang this song on the phone sex call.

"Clumsy"

Can't help it
The girl can't help it [repeat 3x]

First time
That I saw your eyes
Boy you looked right through me, mmmhmm
Play it cool
But I knew you knew
That cupid hit me, mmm mmm

[Chorus:]
You got me tripping, stumbling, flipping, fumbling
Clumsy cause I'm falling in love
You got me slipping, tumbling, sinking, fumbling
Clumsy cause I'm falling in love
So in love with you

Can't help it

Can't breath
When you touch my sleeve
Butterflies so crazy, mmm mmm
Whoa now, think I'm going down
Friends don't know whats with me, mmm mmm

[Chorus]

Can't help it

You know, this isn't the first time this has happened to me
This love sick thing
I like serious relationships and a
A girl like me don't stay single for long
Cause every time a boyfriend and I break up
My world is crushed and I'm all alone
The love bug crawls right back up and bites me and I'm back

Can't help it

[Chorus]

So in love with you
So in love with you

I wonder if her "I'm back" is telling Travis she won't let him go.

Did the tassels threads belong to his throw pillows? Imo they did and if they had actually been from the rope the edges would show they had been cut not simply tiny thread fibers that normally fall out of these kind of throw pillows imo.

There was no rope .........just like there was no gun in his house.

IMO

Funny, I always assumed that she was referring to gimp. It's often used as tiebacks for curtains as well as other fabric decoration. If you want to know what it is, google "gimp trim" (incude the word "trim" or you will get a million references to a computer program called gimp). I can see having yards and yards of this available in your house. There are thousands of types of gimp.

I am on my way to Arizona, leaving Southern California in about an hour! I am staying with my friends in Chandler and will get to the courthouse bright and early Monday morning. Will see you soon Katie and Pasa, and hopefully other fellow Websleuthers~ Frigga :)

ETA will Anita Richman be there too?

I'll be there too! I'm so excited! I hope we all get in!

If I only knew what evidence (or aha!) Juan has it would make it so much easier to follow. But he likes to back into the evidence by introducing things and then because he has to argue with her over every other word due to her passive/aggressive shifting of meanings, I find I have no clue where he's headed until he finally gets there. And the journey to get there is arduous since she and her team drag their feet at every possible place. Perhaps it's an effective strategy for the jury, but I find myself not following and it's frustrating for me.

It's fun watching him lay the foundation, lock her into one definitive story then proceed to dismantle it:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a self-soothing method that she does. She better enjoy it because she isn't going to be soothed by anyone else but herself for a long time.

Reminds me of a 'famous' quote ~ My entire life has been taken from me. Everything has been taken from me," I have no one to comfort me but myself -- CA :aktion1:

Thanks, but how do you explain the "dragging" pic with the white stripe pants and shoes ?

Has it been verified that it is pants and a shoe we are looking at? I may have missed it. I think what I can make out to the left of what appears to be the back of Travis' right shoulder and head is possibly a bean bag chair she used to drag him back to the shower. I for one do not believe that the gun shot incapacitated Travis directly, and that he went after her down the hall. She doubled back though the closet and then stabbed him at the end of the hall where carpet meets tile. The throat slashing has me baffled, :waitasec: wondered if in her mind it was for the negative things he said about her. idk jmo

I'm going! And I think some other posters too (check the observer thread). It's gonna get realllll good now IMO. I can't post from the courtroom but I can throw a little something on the breaks. I'm also visiting with other people and observing the whole situation including what's happening in the hall etc. the breaks are when I get some of my best people watching and conversations so its limited. And tomorrow I'm excited as I've had a personal Nancy Drew mystery going on that I solved at the end of the day Thurs so ...just will be interesting.

I promise to post all I can when I get home in the evening!

Mmm Mmm gonna be good! I can't wait to read your posts. Isn't your mystery that someone who works for the court is posting on this forum? But you said you wouldn't answer any questions. I respect that...just wondering if that is the mystery. Oh I wish I wish going to be there with you all! To tell the truth thoug, I am skeered of JA!! LOL. I am serious. She is creepy psychotic. Take care. I wanna say have a good time but this is no picnic. This is deadly serious. So you know what I mean. My heart is with Travis' family. May the justice be swift and sure and soon.

Ok, I made a mistake. Just spoke to a girlfriend about the idea of females and sodomy. She says she has friends that love it, female friends. So call me old fashioned but I seem to be not totally educated on this subject.

I am on my way to Arizona, leaving Southern California in about an hour! I am staying with my friends in Chandler and will get to the courthouse bright and early Monday morning. Will see you soon Katie and Pasa, and hopefully other fellow Websleuthers~ Frigga :)

ETA will Anita Richman be there too?

Enjoy!!! And have a safe trip!

:)

Jodi had lived in Mesa. Wouldn't she have known of an adequate salon there? Why choose the one in Salinas?

Like JA said to Det Flores (iirc) Travis's neighbors knew her as a platinum blonde. IMO, JA got her hair dyed brown prior to her arrival in Mesa and made the trip in a rental car so she and her car would go unrecognized in case she was seen by Travis's neighbors.

On the witness stand, JA lost her stride when JM presented the topic of the cosmetic procedure. JA offhandedly dismissed the salon as being any old salon you see in a strip mall (paraphrase), she couldn't remember the name of the place, she couldn't remember if they did hair or not (ha, give me a break Jodi), her rate of speech sped up, and overall, she got busted-flustered.

:liar:

I sooooo can't wait for JM to whip out the evidence that JA got her hair dyed in that Salinas salon.

Understand...

A 'professional' photographer (Jodi) who does not have their own camera with them at all times? There is a reason Jodi wanted those naked and sex photos on Travis' camera and memory stick. The end result was just not expected.

~~IMO~~

She claims she did, they made. *advertiser censored* video with it.
Later she says it remained packed because it wasn't needed on this part if her trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm waayyy behind, apologies if this has been answered.

IIRC it was Darryl's garage door remote. My guess is she used it to get into the garage for the gas cans. Drove off with it, realized she had it and took it back.

Aha! Thank you PASA.:seeya: That makes total sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper