jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #51 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She sure acted really cagey with JM Thursday on the "cosmetic work" , how long at the nail salon and returning to DB's house business. She got super vague and said she didn't even remember returning to DB's house until he testified to it.

She remembered the omelettes they had for breakfast but not going back out of her way to return to his house after her 5 hour manicure. :waitasec:

I hope he gets back to this tomorrow! She really didn't want to answer his questions and you could tell she was wondering what he knows!

Hi everyone. I am a newbie and would like to say hello! I have been reading here for many years, and I am very captivated by this trial. I have been following it from the very beginning.

You folks seem very knowledgeable and I have really learned a lot from my browsing, and finally decided to join, since I had a quick question.

I came across what may or may not be a big mistake by Mr. Martinez, and was wondering what your thoughts might be, if it is big or not.

During Jodi's direct, there was a conflict of the happenings of Jan. 21, the day she walked in on Travis "supposedly" on the bed with the pics.

She testified to Mr. Nurmi that she talked with Travis later that night, after FHE about the "happenings" of earlier that day.

Mr. Martinez during cross, was showing texts and phone calls he was highlighting that there really wasn't a way that Jodi could have been at his house that night because he was at FHE.

He showed that after 11:33 she still was not at his house.

However, on the actual exhibit which shows the order of the calls/texts, the 11:33 wasn't PM (Monday night), it was actually 11:33 AM (Tuesday morning).

He continued to question her on how she could have been at Travis' house that (Monday) night to discuss what she had seen.

There was actually a gap between 9pm on Monday to 11am Tuesday, in which she could have actually been there.

I hope this makes sense. Sorry about the long post. Just wondering if this is significant or not.

Thanks everyone for your input.

I actually noticed this too. I was watching it in real time and I thought to myself--did his paralegals mess that up?

Because, you're right, I was expecting to see 11pm not 11 am.

But, the 11am message the next day was Jodi still asking Travis if they could talk, yet IIRC. So it seemed to be a continuation of the day before where she was requesting to talk to him and he was too busy with his group.

That would imply they did not either talk or see each other that night, which contradicts her testimony.

I know I wondered about that too...I wonder if they picked that date thinking this trial would be over by then. I can't imagine they won't finish out this trial. The coverage might change though. I know, sux.

I'll see what I can find out tomorrow. I have quite a few media connections in there now. Local and otherwise. Heck I'll just ask Beth herself.

Maybe HLN will finish it out.
FROM 6am until noon it's basically the same 30 min
broadcast over n over n over....

I keep it on to drown out the yappy dog in the next door neighbours yard!!!!
She puts him out at 9am every day.

I am trying to remember my first trial on TV.
It Might have been WAYNE WILLIAMS...
the boys in Atlanta that were murdered...

Honestly can't remember how much of the trial was covered on TV back then.

I tried to like DB, and did SOME, but stepping down from a management job so you could sleep with a girl just doesn't seem very responsible for someone with a son to support.

Pfffffft. Story of someone demoted during downsizing or otherwise..........

I actually noticed this too. I was watching it in real time and I thought to myself--did his paralegals mess that up?

But, the 11am message the next day was Jodi still asking Travis if they could talk, IIRC. So it seemed to be a continuation of the day before where she was requesting to talk to him and he was too busy with his group.

That would imply they did not either talk or see each other that night, which contradicts her testimony.

This group of texts was bugging me, too. Do you know where to find a photo of the actual marked texts? It seemed to me that there may have been a couple of versions floating around that differed in how the sender and the recipient were identified (incoming/outgoing v. from Jodi/from travis)

night night sleuthers... see ya in the morn' :guitar: ... whoops.. i mean.. :eek:fftobed:

That's an excellent idea! Now how can I keep it from snowing tomorrow? Hmmm. lol

Oops... sorry, sometimes I forget everyone's not in Texas, :giggle: So, hmmm, :waitasec: what about some cross country skiing, snow shoeing, ice fishing... or if all else fails a little snow shoveling ?

Pensfan...

Send him to the driving range.
Your treat!

I hope he gets back to this tomorrow! She really didn't want to answer his questions and you could tell she was wondering what he knows!

No kidding...and that was the first time, those last few minutes, I saw her drop her facade just for a bit, her chin less jutted and I saw what I would call fear in her.

And he let her sit with that all weekend...wonder what story she will come up with and wonder if she will even tell her DT about it.

Maybe HLN will finish it out.
FROM 6am until noon it's basically the same 30 min
broadcast over n over n over....

I keep it on to drown out the yappy dog in the next door neighbours yard!!!!
She puts him out at 9am every day.

I am trying to remember my first trial on TV.
It Might have been WAYNE WILLIAMS...
the boys in Atlanta that were murdered...

Honestly can't remember how much of the trial was covered on TV back then.

The first one I ever signed online to post on was Dirk Greineder. Do you remember that one? Whew!

But, the 11am message the next day was Jodi still asking Travis if they could talk, yet IIRC. So it seemed to be a continuation of the day before where she was requesting to talk to him and he was too busy with his group.

Wow...good catch! I thought all those texts were from that night.

That timeline needs to be clarified!

I agree with you here, that the entire attack didn't take place in the shower, etc. Travis tried to fight back and was moving around, then as you say, the evidence showed he probably ran down the hall to try to escape her.

I have never been able to get to the point one way or the other, as to whether the attack happened while he was sitting down, or when he was arising from the sitting position, or when he turned around to turn the shower off. I have also always found it very strange too, that he was sitting in the floor of the shower. It just seems foreign to me, plus it doesn't look like it would be comfortable at all. And by the look on his face, it didn't seem to be something he wanted to do. But that's just my own interpretation.

As much as I can't stop thinking about it, the fact is I think I'm just going to have to accept that there will always be some unanswered questions as to exactly how this heinous crime was committed. I will eventually have to let it go and accept that it will remain just that, a mystery.

Yep, I agree with all of that. I keep turning it over and over in my mind, trying to make it work. It doesn't really work, except to think she got lucky with the blow to the vena cava. It's not so easy getting past the ribs. That was a very deep wound. The ME said it is located almost at the spine.

Like I've said before, I think she was holding the gun on him while he was in the shower and probably ordering him into poses for his pictures to be taken. I think at this point in the event, we are in sick-o land full speed, and surely that look on his face confirms it. I wish he had fought back more before she could strike. But, maybe he was in shock. God knows what she put him through that day.

moo

This group of texts was bugging me, too. Do you know where to find a photo of the actual marked texts? It seemed to me that there may have been a couple of versions floating around that differed in how the sender and the recipient were identified (incoming/outgoing v. from Jodi/from travis)

I am actually rewatching this right now....

[video=youtube;8PboeQxoY3o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PboeQxoY3o[/video]

try around the 2:30 mark... maybe a few minutes later. I am half way through LOL will report back what I see.

This has been bugging me all weekend too, and I just haven't had time to keep up here or rewatch until now.

Ya know???

I remember my mom plopping me down and MAKING me watch
"Watergate"
Was I even school aged then :waitasec:

She said sit here and watch this with me. You are watching history in the making and you will thank me someday.

Off to Google Watergate.

Ok I was 7.

MARCH 4TH???

:panic:
Will that even cover the end of trial???
I doubt it!
:maddening:

I doubt it as that is only a week and a half. Does anyone think trial coverage will move to HLN or will there just not be any coverage. tia

He was showing the texts during the trial while she was testifying, so you could see them on the trial footage.

The problem was somebody had to go through and insert the right time by subtracting --was it 7 hours? So I guess if we looked at the original, we could do the math ourselves to see if they got it right.

MARCH 4TH???

:panic:
Will that even cover the end of trial???
I doubt it!
:maddening:

I doubt it as that is only a week and a half. Does anyone think trial coverage will move to HLN or will there just not be any coverage. tia

i'm making this my goal for tomorrow...getting to the bottom of this.

Well, one of my goals anyway. ;)

O/t sorry y'all wanted to change my avatar to my little red riding outfit of me and my hubbs from last Halloween. For some reason I upload it and it looks normal but then it comes up sideways. Thoughts? Suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14