jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #51 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because she would have been bloody....blood would be outside his master suite. There wasn't a drop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But there were "Koolaid" stains in the rental car that were never tested, and the floor mats were gone... It's just so unlikely to be koolaid. I'm really shaking my head at the rental company accepting the stains as such...

Maybe a stupid question but it is about JA's hair color. The car rental guy said it was blonde when she came in. Now after that she went to DB's, and then to TA's, and then to RB's. What was her hair color at all those places. What color was it at TA's? I am so totally confused about her hair.

I think there are enough ladies here that know a little about hair coloring. If your hair is blonde you can easily change it to brown. But, if your hair is brown it is quite a procedure to make it blonde. You don't just color it blonde, it has to be bleached and then colored to brown. So, what color was it when and where? tia

O/t sorry y'all wanted to change my avatar to my little red riding outfit of me and my hubbs from last Halloween. For some reason I upload it and it looks normal but then it comes up sideways. Thoughts? Suggestions?

I tried to upload me in my granny glasses so I can be like Jodi.
I came up sideways too.
I thought my phone was drunk.

I rotated the pic and it was still sideways...

Thank you!
Its not just me!

Hmm I might have a little red riding hood pic too...

for those wondering about the text message with 11:33am on it... it's at the 3:00 mark
[video=youtube;8PboeQxoY3o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PboeQxoY3o[/video]

after rewatching some of this... I have to say, JA said on direct that she had gone to her place that evening, and had a migraine. She even says it to Travis in a text message. Did she have access to all of these text messages to pick a day and fabricate the story????

ETA: WOW... neither Juan or Jodi caught that it was 11:33 AM the next day. Geesh!!

Travis said that he wanted to tie Jodi to a tree and ..........., so they were into kinky sexual fantasies. Could Jodi have suggested they incorporate a knife into their sexual games and that's how she was able to get close enough to Travis to stab him? If she made sure that the knife went into the right spot and went deep he would have been defenseless against her.
Years ago when I watched the OJ trial I thought by the time the trial was over we would know the truth about how Nicole and Ron were murdered. Then I found out that people lie on the stand. Silly me!

you can see were the duct tape was on his arm as well.

Here's a recreation for you -- Form your hands into this awkward and uncomfortable position that Travis is using over his heart.

Doesn't that look like he is doing compression on a stab wound???

Here's a recreation for you -- Form your hands into this awkward and uncomfortable position that Travis is using over his heart.

I thought of that very early on, but there is no blood. I would think he would be bleeding profusely. jmo

But there were "Koolaid" stains in the rental car that were never tested, and the floor mats were gone... It's just so unlikely to be koolaid. I'm really shaking my head at the rental company accepting the stains as such...

She must owe a buckload of money to Budget rent a car..

How come the owner was never asked by SA what color were the kool aid stains?

and to be honest i dont think he would be doing compression on himself if she is still not full on attacking him. nor is there blood. i think he was just about to scrub his chest and shoulders. jmo

Maybe a stupid question but it is about JA's hair color. The car rental guy said it was blonde when she came in. Now after that she went to DB's, and then to TA's, and then to RB's. What was her hair color at all those places. What color was it at TA's? I am so totally confused about her hair.

I think there are enough ladies here that know a little about hair coloring. If your hair is blonde you can easily change it to brown. But, if your hair is brown it is quite a procedure to make it blonde. You don't just color it blonde, it has to be bleached and then colored to brown. So, what color was it when and where? tia

Join us here for hair talk! :seeya:http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199759

I had to give this a rest over the weekend so my head wouldn't explode, but there is one thing that has really been bugging me ~ JA has yet to apologize, correct? The closest thing I can recall is when Nurmi asked her if she regretted what happened and she said yes, but other than that has she uttered an apology for what happened or a general apology to the family?

Eta: I think Jodi had him pose for what was to come...
The only stab wounds I ever saw were when I was in high school.
Stupid fight over a girl and misinformation.
http://news.google.com/newspapers?n...-wtAAAAIBAJ&sjid=ujQDAAAAIBAJ&pg=6883,3088186

He was stabbed 5 times in the chest.
NO SIGNIFICANT OUTWARD BLEEDING at all.

The holes were a little blue looking and puffy...

He immediately got very pale!!!
Grey even...
He did live until 911 got there but succumbed on the way to the hospital .

He was only 17.

I think he may have gone into shock immediately.
It was awful.

A football player from our arch rival high school killed him.

I have thought the same.

It would explain the hands and why he was sitting on the shower floor.
Also would explain Jodi saying he couldn't fell his legs.

THAT COMMENT HAS HAUNTED ME!

Ya know???

I remember my mom plopping me down and MAKING me watch
"Watergate"
Was I even school aged then :waitasec:

She said sit here and watch this with me. You are watching history in the making and you will thank me someday.

Off to Google Watergate.

Ok I was 7.

LOL You have some wonderful parents.

She must owe a buckload of money to Budget rent a car..

How come the owner was never asked by SA what color were the kool aid stains?
I wondered that same thing, I'm assuming they were rust colored, not lime green or any other flavor that wouldn't resemble blood.:waitasec:

and to be honest i dont think he would be doing compression on himself if she is still not full on attacking him. nor is there blood. i think he was just about to scrub his chest and shoulders. jmo

I don't think you would be doing compression on a bleeding wound. Would you? jmo

I thought of that very early on, but there is no blood. I would think he would be bleeding profusely. jmo

Most of that could be internal. A puncture-type wound 3-1/2" deep closes up fast if there is opportunity for blood to go elsewhere. There is a dark spot above the hands which could be blood which has been forced upward by the pressure he is putting on his chest with the two hands.

Poor Travis! He doesn't realize he is mortally injured and thinks she has left the building. He thinks he is safe. Another picture of him shows him standing with the same reddish lighting and he sees her snapping these photos without a flash. There is pure surprise and shock on his face with his mouth opens--he's horrified.

I think she always planned to knife him so that she could get satisfaction of him knowing she was murdering him. One of my sons, now deceased, was a violent person and once while visiting him in jail, he described very matter-of-factly that you wanted to see the persons face when they realized they would not survive--that this moment is the revenge, the whole point. She would not get that with a gun. MOO

Also, I believe she slit his throat in atonement for his crimes because in the old days Mormons believed that spilling your own blood was the only way to "pay" for certain sins and the person who killed was doing the victim a favor. These approved forms of death included throat slashing, heart stabbing and abdominal slashing and Jodi did--or tried to do-- all three.

I believe she told Det. Flores why she shot him. She said that after his throat was cut he was still alive. She said she could tell from his eyes that he was "still in there." I think she had to get close to his face to get him into the shower and she was creeped out by his eyes. So she covered his face and shot him in the head--the brain-- through the pillow (to muffle the sound) and make sure he couldn't be conscious and look at her while she washed his body. Washing the body is another ritual used in Mormon temples to remove the "blood and sins of this generation."

Most of that could be internal. A puncture-type wound 3-1/2" deep closes up fast if there is opportunity for blood to go elsewhere. There is a dark spot above the hands which could be blood which has been forced upward by the pressure he is putting on his chest with the two hands.

Poor Travis! He doesn't realize he is mortally injured and thinks she has left the building. He thinks he is safe. Another picture of him shows him standing with the same reddish lighting and he sees her snapping these photos without a flash. There is pure surprise and shock on his face with his mouth opens--he's horrified.

I think she always planned to knife him so that she could get satisfaction of him knowing she was murdering him. One of my sons, now deceased, was a violent person and once while visiting him in jail, he described very matter-of-factly that you wanted to see the persons face when they realized they would not survive--that this moment is the revenge, the whole point. She would not get that with a gun. MOO

Also, I believe she slit his throat in atonement for his crimes because in the old days Mormons believed that spilling your own blood was the only way to "pay" for certain sins and the person who killed was doing the victim a favor. These approved forms of death included throat slashing, heart stabbing and abdominal slashing and Jodi did--or tried to do-- all three.

I believe she told Det. Flores why she shot him. She said that after his throat was cut he was still alive. She said she could tell from his eyes that he was "still in there." I think she had to get close to his face to get him into the shower and she was creeped out by his eyes. So she covered his face and shot him in the head--the brain-- through the pillow (to muffle the sound) and make sure he couldn't be conscious and look at her while she washed his body. Washing the body is another ritual used in Mormon temples to remove the "blood and sins of this generation."

in the photo of him sitting on the shower floo
r there is a really red area where his right leg meets his body.
Right there in the bend.
That looks odd too.
Moo

Oh my. Do you have links for this? ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member