jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #51 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i was firmly convinced that arias would claim she shot first and then blacked out. She didnt prove me wrong. This way she doesnt have to say that she had already practically killed and decapitated the poor man with a knife first.

Like arias has done since day one of testifying..........everyone is wrong but her.

Arias has nothing to do with why i believe the shot came last. I already knew she was going to tell it that way because the dt had tried to get the dp off the table claiming the shot came first. That in itself was a ridiculous argument.

Imo, for me i have always believed dr. Horn's professional opinion even that travis could have possibly been dead when the shot was fired into his right forehead.

I think what happened when she was dragging him after she slit his throat from ear to ear she heard air escaping from his lungs and thought he was still alive. So before she drug him into the shower she shot him very close to where (2-3 feet from casing) the bullet casing landed on top of travis' already spent blood.

When a defendant says something happened a certain way and they are known as a bigger liar than ca what they say should be taken the opposite. I have noticed she does that quite often. Flipping roles seems to be her game.

She just made the shot come first in her testimony so she could pretend she blacked out when she slashed him to death thinking juan wouldnt ask her about the horrid knife attack. Jodi is all about convenience and what works for her.

Imo

^ ^ ^ this ^ ^ ^

Looks to me by his hand wounds he did try to fight back after she surprised him by plunged the knife into his heart... That was a mortal wound.... Between his defensive wounds And his attempt to flee....I don't know how much more you expect an unarmed mortally wounded man to fight for his life?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my head is spinning..

i was asking about her version of WHY she was there that day to witness this pedophilia episode. did she claim she was expected? because if so, that would be a hell of a time to decide to pull out the kiddie *advertiser censored*---when you're expecting company.

kinda like heavy petting with a girl when you know jodi's coming to get her SS card.

Hi all, new here. 1st post.

I think that it had to be obvious to the jury that she was dancing around that issue, and talking in circles. You can't say that someone was expecting you because, sometime in the past, you discussed visiting without firming up a date. She wanted to paint the picture that she wasn't just dropping by out of the blue like some crazystalkerlady, while still claiming that he was engaging in illicit "masterbatorial conduct," (thanks JM, for the new phrase) so she had to also make it seem that he wasn't expecting her at just that moment, but still expecting her in general. Exhausted yet? In short, it sounds ridiculous because it is ridiculous.

Even if we pushed aside how this all lacks logic, Travis doesn't remotely fit the profile of a pedophile. Those two things make her come across as the liar that she is and if you can't believe her on one thing (especially something this significant) you can't believe her on anything, imo.

It wasn't so much Jodi's testimony, but her version of Travis being shot in the head and then continuing to wrestle and scream at her really got me to thinking about the ME's conclusion that he would have been incapacitated, at least temporarily, after being shot in the head.

If we didn't have such a narrow time line, I might think he was shot, lost consciousness and then regained consciousness while Jodi was cleaning up or something - at which point she grabbed her backup knife and finished the job. But we have only a minute to work with ....

I wouldn't say I'm convinced that the gunshot was last, but I'm not convinced it was first like I was previously.

Did you notice that he doesn't "threaten her " until AFTER she shot him?
So, even if it happened as she says, the gunshot is not SD.

You also notice the bruising around the stab wounds?
His heart was pumping.

I am not directing this at anyone in particular but I unfortunately
have seen a gunshot wound immediately as it happened (my husband)

The blood was pooling under the skin after about 20 seconds.
FASTER than I could sit him down elevate the arm and grab a towel..

HEAD wounds bleed even worse.
IMO the gun was for the roomie if he showed up.

He was "breaking" her heart... ick she has no heart.
I think she always planned to stab him i the heart first

I am so sorry you have first hand knowledge. Hugs!

I was firmly convinced that Arias would claim she shot first and then blacked out. She didnt prove me wrong. This way she doesnt have to say that she had already practically killed and decapitated the poor man with a knife first.

Like Arias has done since day one of testifying..........everyone is wrong but her.

Arias has nothing to do with why I believe the shot came last. I already knew she was going to tell it that way because the DT had tried to get the DP off the table claiming the shot came first. That in itself was a ridiculous argument.

Imo, for me I have always believed Dr. Horn's professional opinion even that Travis could have possibly been dead when the shot was fired into his right forehead.

I think what happened when she was dragging him after she slit his throat from ear to ear she heard air escaping from his lungs and thought he was still alive. So before she drug him into the shower she shot him very close to where (2-3 feet from casing) the bullet casing landed on top of Travis' already spent blood.

When a defendant says something happened a certain way and they are known as a bigger liar than CA what they say should be taken the opposite. I have noticed she does that quite often. Flipping roles seems to be her game.

She just made the shot come first in her testimony so she could pretend she blacked out when she slashed him to death thinking Juan wouldnt ask her about the horrid knife attack. Jodi is all about convenience and what works for her.

IMO

Well put, thank you! You are so very right about how everyone is wrong but her. I find it so striking that she is always the victim, whenever she gives herself "fault" she isn't doing it at all, she says "it's my fault" or something to effect of "being so stupid" to portray herself as a victim blaming herself for something that yet again, isn't supposed to be her fault.

Washed up Linda ... washed up. No one knows the amount of blood she actually had on her.
I think she washed up or showered before she left Travis' house. My brother was shot July '11 in the right shoulder. It blew out an artery and he lost 4 pints of blood and almost died. We saw him about 16 hours after the shooting and his hands/arms were still covered with blood. Even his fingernails were caked in blood and it took several days to get the red color cleaned.

I just can't see her not having a red tone/tint to her skin if she didn't wash completely shortly afterwards. MOO

Since an internet search engine brought me to these Arias threads & a posting about the accused's planets, I assume an astrological comment is acceptable. Of course I charted the event of the murder since we had the rare benefit of a time stamp for that. A powerful malefic Fixed Star was rising, Serpentis, known as a "pest & terror to society". That certainly resembles the opinion of defendant Arias among the victim's
friends, relatives and associates. This rising degree is ruled by both Mars and Pluto.

Mars was in the House of Travel and the progressed Sun of Arias was with it, both at
14° Leo.
Deny it she may but we already know that Travis Alexander's trip to Cancun was an
inflammatory issue between them. You will not be at all surprised to know that the event chart tells us that Arias deliberately chose the moment her victim was nude, wet and indisposed, to strike, Venus combust the Sun ruling him in opportunity sextile to her, Mars 14° Leo. (Sun 14:44 II, Venus 13:37 II). When we are combust, we are unable to act as we would choose to, incapacitated. Mercury, the intent in this event, is on the House of Homicide. The Moon in Cancer is far inside that Homicide House and opposite the other Arias ruler, Pluto. The Moon at 2° 01' Cancer is again in opportunity sextile with Saturn at 2° 37' Virgo in the House of Execution. Uranus sits in the House of Endings, at the same degree as the lunar nodes, denoting fatality.
The chart decidedly does NOT show that the camera was dropped, another fabrication. The Cancer Moon (Sun Sign of Arias) was Out of Bounds that day and Mars and Pluto were contra-parallel: a single minded, focused premeditation to kill.

Thanks Tuba--very cool info! Always enjoyed forensic astrology!

Looks to me by his hand wounds he did try to fight back after she surprised him by plunged the knife into his heart... That was a mortal wound.... Between his defensive wounds And his attempt to flee....I don't know how much more you expect an unarmed mortally wounded man to fight for his life?

But she didnt start by stabbing his heart..right? Because he was able to stand at the sink and move down the hallway? So initially she was stabbing him in less deadly areas. I think he was incapacitated already, when those wounds were being inflicted.

But I could be wrong. Nothing she does makes any sense, so I don't know why I even bother trying to figure her out.:mad:

She didn't want Juan know who visited her - for obvious reasons.
I sure wish we had the sunshine law like in CA's case so we could see that, and everything else.
He did find out about the visitation for the magazines, though. Is there a later minute date dealing with the motion?

And why the heck does she have a right to this privacy? Legal people?

He was not able to show that she was not able to be there 'at all' that day. But he will be able to show that it didn't happen the way she first said. She made it seem like a long drawn out visit, where she helped him move boxes, and he gave her a poreciln angel, and they ' hung out' for awhile, then she left in her car, but returned soon after, and found him in his pedophile mode. And then she ran out, drove home, threw up, cried and cried, refused to answerr his many desperate attempts to call her...bla bla boa.

(snip)

Ah, that clears some things up for me. I have only started following this case about a week and a half ago, late to the party. I also thought that she meant that she showed up to find him engaging in his illicit activity, out of the blue. Not that it was a return trip. It seems she has many versions of the same events, though, so this won't be the first time I am confused. :blushing:

I am sure that Travis did not assault Jodi and break her ring finger. Jodi testified that this argument happened over her refusing to lend Travis a couple hundred dollars on January 22, 2008 -- which didn't sound plausible even during Jodi's direct examination.

But now we have text messages from Jan 21 and 22, and instead of refusing to loan Travis money, Jodi was actually borrowing money from Travis, asking him if he deposited it her bank account yet, and thanking him and telling him she would make it up to him.

On the pedophile issue, I believe that Jodi interpreted something to mean that Travis had a sexual attraction to children -- kind of like she interpreted his comment, "you sounded like a 12 year old girl having her first orgasm" as Travis fantasizing about anally raping a child (her own words!). In fact, it could have been receiving the spideys on Valentines day that she twisted to mean that he is attracted to little boys.

Whatever it was that Jodi distorted and misinterpreted as Travis' attraction to children, I think she held this over his head until the day she killed him. I think she probably hounded him and encouraged him to get help for his "problem" and did everything possible to convince him there was something really wrong with him. This is how people like Jodi feel powerful and in control, by pathologizing others and attributing horrible problems and faults.

If she had broken her finger, it would have been grossly swollen, black and blue and she would have had to splint it in order to use it to cut up lemons, open bottles and do all the other manual tasks associated with bar tending so I don't believe she had one for a minute. If she had, every single person who worked with her would have heard her cry out everytime it was hit or bent for weeks. So it didn't happen IMO.
I'm also inclined to believe she fabricated the pedo story after attending his memorial service and not finding a single picture of herself in the slideshow. She needed something to destroy him further than she already had in the eyes of the world and to punish him in the most degrading way possible.
She may have known he wanted children desperately someday but not with her and that would have killed her so she killed him before that dream could ever be realized.

JMO

Jodi could have washed herself off in the bathtub in Travis' room

Wonder if forensics checked that BR drain for blood. Wouldn't that be a find if they had TAs blood there washed off by the blanked out murderess. But then again since she had a gun etc. she is diabolical to have covered herself in something which magically got tossed in the Hoover Dam or the dumpster.

Hi all, new here. 1st post.

I think that it had to be obvious to the jury that she was dancing around that issue, and talking in circles. You can't say that someone was expecting you because, sometime in the past, you discussed visiting without firming up a date. She wanted to paint the picture that she wasn't just dropping by out of the blue like some crazystalkerlady, while still claiming that he was engaging in illicit "masterbatorial conduct," (thanks JM, for the new phrase) so she had to also make it seem that he wasn't expecting her at just that moment, but still expecting her in general. Exhausted yet? In short, it sounds ridiculous because it is ridiculous.

Even if we pushed aside how this all lacks logic, Travis doesn't remotely fit the profile of a pedophile. Those two things make her come across as the liar that she is and if you can't believe her on one thing (especially something this significant) you can't believe her on anything, imo.

She was vague on whether he expected her that day, but it's moot, since she says she caught him after she came back to get the angel. He wouldn't have been expecting her then.

There are too many implausibilities with this story in any case.

As for hand defensive wounds, how do you explain no DNA in any of his fingernails?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaLegend71