jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #65 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And of course PS...we Texans don't have a problem with giving evil people the death penalty.

LOL. Or standing up for what is right! I wish the Arizona girl who killed her baby or gave him away in San Antonio ( I think she killed him), the baby Gabriel case, anyway....I wish she had been tried in Texas. She got nothing for that! I think Arizona will get it right with JA. I sure do like JM. Just never want him after me! Ha.

It is Florida that has the insane jurors. Very liberal state.

She said the gun was on the top shelf, that he kept it there, to explain why no one else had ever seen this gun.

I live in Biloxi, MS. Thanks, we thinks its pretty down here too.

Oh yes! I love the coast line. My brother lives in MS. Galveston isn't pretty but the farther east you go the prettier it is. Wonderful folks in Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama!

That was the day that they were in chambers with the Judge and the family of Travis decided to play the ENTIRE sex tape instead of only snipits. Jodi didnt like that and she DID look like she was crying that day.
uiy_zps85b8e5fa.jpg

IMO, Travis' Family had/has absolutely no say in the defense teams' case. Their only option was to be present or not in the courtroom when graphic testimony is played. Even then, it's just a courtesy for them to be warned by the DT.

Good morning! I can't believe I'm still catching "new" stuff related to this trial but watching Dateline right now and seeing the interrogation tapes. Caught a part where he confronts JA on her road trip and she acts all "oh...a road trip? last year?" like she doesn't know what road trip he's talking about. I don't know the exact quote as i"m past it but she seamlessly immediately starts playing dumb.

I'm gonna ask on the lawyer thread if the jury can see ALL of the interrogations or just segments shown them in court.

Also are the entire interrogations online for US to view? Anybody know?

Hi Katiecoo, aren't they on YouTube? I thought someone said that before.

Martinez's forte--he's now unbeaten in 14 murder trials--is his relentless passion for his cases and his attention to detail.

Let's make that 15!!

Thats an amazing record. He is definitely making it 15.

So how does everyone think nurmi will back pedal everything jodi has admitted to?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Oh my goodness. I hadn't read Travis's blog until today - thank you for the link upthread. Through the courtroom testimony I feel I was becoming acquainted with who he really was (despite the defense's attempts to smear him) and the blog just confirms my good opinion. Knowing JA would have read his thoughts, his observations, his hopes...and zeroed in only on the fact that she could not have him....it's such an illustration of how loathsome and sick she really is. Travis was a person of such substance, and she is utterly empty.

I saw this mentioned somewhere else and cannot locate it, so KUDOS to whoever to picked up on this little fact: the remote that Jodi "returned" to Darryl Brewer. It struck me as just WEIRD that she went to breakfast, didn't get the gas cans, got a call (I think) and maybe met up with Mike McCartney again, THEN returned to DB's to give him his remote and get the gas cans. How the heck did his remote wind up in her possession and why?

This person (I sure wish I could name you) mentioned that MAYBE this remote went with the DVD player that was taken from her grandparents' house. That's always bothered me. What happened to that DVD player and stereo? I'm sure the cops checked pawn shops. Those are "hock-able" items, but NOT in Yreka, where "everybody knows everybody." She couldn't sell them there. But she WAS in need of money.

**MY THEORY**
JA sold the stereo to MM and the DVD player to DB, but MIXED UP the remotes. She had to meet MM to get the right remote for the DVD player and give MM the correct one for the stereo. At the time, they probably just thought she needed money for her trip and they were buying these items to help her out and knew nothing about the robbery.

MM has sung like a canary at this point, because he faces severe legal issues due to the forgery of the pedophile letters and whatever else he did to assist Jodi. If the defense doesn't call him, I am quite sure Juan Martinez will in his rebuttal case.

Anyway, I think the remote is SIGNIFICANT and we'll see it's significance in the rebuttal case. :twocents:

I for one picked up on the remote, as did several others. Me, because when JM was questioning JA about her leaving DB's house (after getting the gas cans) She was leaving for her road trip. She stopped in Sedona to get her nails done, or something. Then JM said, BUT you HAD to go back to DB's because you forgot something...RIGHT??? Anyway it was the remote.
We don't know for sure what this particular remote is for...yet. It will be thrown at her in Rebuttal (cannot wait) Many of us think it was to the DVD player she stole from grandpa, but we don't know for sure.

IMO, Travis' Family had/has absolutely no say in the defense teams' case. Their only option was to be present or not in the courtroom when graphic testimony is played. Even then, it's just a courtesy for them to be warned by the DT.

No, the judge actually stated that they were playing the entire tape publicly at the preference of his family. They don't get a say in what is admitted as evidence but she did give them the option of having the tape played for the jury only in a clear court room.

She said in the afternoon testimony, before the break, last Thursday. I know that from my notes because I was in there and on the break we were all freaking out at the "Perry Mason moment" of it. It really read that way in court to ALL of us sitting in there (that I talked to).

Yes Thursday. JM got her to admit it. It was awesome!!

there's no doubt her DT doesn't believe her. they know what she is. they've been dealing with her for a long time.
as for dave hall, JM will call him and nurmi can try to do some damage, but i think this guy is a good witness for the state. a guy who takes you shooting and owns guns he lets you shoot would be the guy you'd talk to before buying a gun. TA's sister is a police officer too, so why wouldn't he consult her? he didn't own a gun, period. the burglary of a .25 and the use of a .25 isn't just a coincidence.

TA had so many friends who talked to him about JA. dave was one of them. but it's all hearsay i guess and we're not going to hear it.

but did we ever hear that email/text he sent her? the last one? where he says 'you're the worst thing that ever happened to me?' i know he called her a sociopath and i doubt the judge would allow that part, but have we heard any of that text? i forget.

BBM

And isn't that a great thing? She kills him so he can't testify. Great. :furious:

Ah...but she says she ran into the closet after she got body slammed (he was not shot yet) he then chased her back into the bathroom where she turned around, pointed the gun at him and when he lunged at her, near the shower again, she shot. (and they never went back into the closet)
Nuh uh Stephanie - the gun just went off, it totally had a mind of it's own, Jodi can't be blamed for what somebody else's gun decided to do.
:banghead:

She said in the afternoon testimony, before the break, last Thursday. I know that from my notes because I was in there and on the break we were all freaking out at the "Perry Mason moment" of it. It really read that way in court to ALL of us sitting in there (that I talked to).

Regarding that last email that was harsh. Haven't seen it yet. But wondering if defense will bring it in during DV expert testimony. Maybe there is something to it that would be inflammatory to JA so it won't be brought it. Or maybe it may come in during the rebuttal. I have been waiting.

You're exactly right!
Thank God she's not that smart! That is one of the most important things that Juan made clear I think! You're running for your life (only that would justify her shooting him) and you hurriedly (in a matter of seconds because your abuser is on your heels!) you climb and reach for a gun on unstable shelves and NOTHING gets disturbed!?

Yeah right lady.
If you're lying about THAT, you're lying about everything!

If I was a juror I would have to discount her entire testimony. But I probably would've had a hard time giving her the death penalty had she NOT taken the stand.

Now, seeing her complete lack of remorse, her chameleon-like psycho personality, her desire to drag Travis through the mud with the "sex tape" and pedophilia claims and, more than that, further hurt his family, I would have no problem voting to send this woman to death row.

In other words, she should have heeded that right to remain silent from beginning to end. :twocents:

Thats an amazing record. He is definitely making it 15.

So how does everyone think nurmi will back pedal everything jodi has admitted to?

hard to say, but i am certain one of the (first) things he and j.a. will want to go back, back, back to is her admitting that she cut her finger while murdering Travis.. she'll say she was confused, brain scrambled, she thought JM was talking about the other incident.. even though it was obvious they were talking about the murder..

she does that often - acts like she thinks JM was talking about something else.. i think that's a sociopath tendency.. 'even though we're talking about THIS, i was referring to THAT' .. seems like a way to utterly confuse and pollute the conversation..

Ooops, sorry for posting that pic, deleted as soon as I saw it posted!

Jodi has lost weight and sadly for her she has lost fat from her face. The fat in the face is what keeps one looking youthful. Add to that her matronly clothes. It is not a good move by the defense to make her look older. She doesn't look young and not too young for death row. The defense needs her to look as young as possible and also make her wear girlish clothes.Nothing sexy or fashionable but young and girlish. KC pulled off that look at times.

JA looks like she has been on death row for years! No one, just by looking at her would hesitate to vote death rather than life in prison because she looks a decade older than she really is.

Oh my goodness. I hadn't read Travis's blog until today - thank you for the link upthread. Through the courtroom testimony I feel I was becoming acquainted with who he really was (despite the defense's attempts to smear him) and the blog just confirms my good opinion. Knowing JA would have read his thoughts, his observations, his hopes...and zeroed in only on the fact that she could not have him....it's such an illustration of how loathsome and sick she really is. Travis was a person of such substance, and she is utterly empty.

And if you noticed, He calls his blog
"Travis Alexanders" --------(front of t shirt)
"Better Living Blog" ---------(back of t shirt MOO

The picture taken by Jodi in JULY....I think she got some iron on letters to make the short/underware. MMO

Nuh uh Stephanie - the gun just went off, it totally had a mind of it's own, Jodi can't be blamed for what somebody else's gun decided to do.
:banghead:

It was . . . well, it was just like in the movies! :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members