Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what the Jury will believe?

1. First find that they unanimously believe he continuously emotionally and physically abused her through the relationship like an abused spouse, even though they lived 1280 miles apart and even though when he clearly said we are done, she then moved to Mesa AZ 3 miles from his home.

2. That she planned his murder, borrowed gas cans for the first time in her life despite many road trips. Upside down License plate for undetermined reason. Burglary at her grandparents house where a 25 caliber gun was taken possibly by her. Filling up at various gas stations. Calling and indicating she will be Late to Utah. Not telling anyone she planned to detour through Mesa to see Travis who she is not dating any longer (not for almost a year)

3. That he got so angry about a few scratched CD's he bent her over the desk, only later to shower and flip out that she dropped his camera 3" from the ground that he flew out of the shower with one foot and body slammed her chased her around naked but she got the best of him and dismembered him and put him right back in his own shower lucky to be alive. Left and then called him to say she can't stop by his house but will catch him later after she throws the gun in the desert.

I can't even list the things that sound like they are from the Twilight Zone.

As the ol' saying goes, baffle 'em with bullchit......but this pig ain't gonna fly after looking at the gory photos.

but did we ever hear that email/text he sent her? the last one? where he says 'you're the worst thing that ever happened to me?' i know he called her a sociopath and i doubt the judge would allow that part, but have we heard any of that text? i forget.
respectfully snipped by me

The state quoted from of the last 2 parts of that email but not from the first part where TA's talking about something JA had done to a mutual friend. It started with her being too much of a sociopath to have read something he sent her and went downhill from there. I didn't watch (couldn't stomach) her direct testimony but I doubt they would have admitted it as it made JA sound terrible.

After looking at the photo bucket with the gory photos, it has the box inside the linen closet with the wicked up ~2 inches of bloody water. That, taken with photos the two LARGE pools of coagulated blood about a foot or so from each other in front of the linen closet vs. the drips all the way down the hallway (egads, and the clear area w/o blood cuase that is where she dragged him....) ...I am thinking that after his through was slashed, she pulled him back to that area for a while, while he was still bleeding out some. For some reason, she poured lots of water on THAT area, but after the coagulation started in the pools as the pools didn't "smear out/dilute" IYKWIM.

Can't believe I'm typing this......

i also posted the photo last night on dateline where it shows the flooded hallway. shanna hogan confirmed she used the water to drag him back

After looking at the photo bucket with the gory photos, it has the box inside the linen closet with the wicked up ~2 inches of bloody water. That, taken with photos the two LARGE pools of coagulated blood about a foot or so from each other in front of the linen closet vs. the drips all the way down the hallway (egads, and the clear area w/o blood cuase that is where she dragged him....) ...I am thinking that after his through was slashed, she pulled him back to that area for a while, while he was still bleeding out some. For some reason, she poured lots of water on THAT area, but after the coagulation started in the pools as the pools didn't "smear out/dilute" IYKWIM.

Can't believe I'm typing this......
I heard last night from one of the talking heads that it's been suggested that she flooded the floors with water to make it easier for her to drag him into shower... That would also explain some of the clean up.

I believe the photo with his head/her foot (dragging photo) is right after she slit his throat his head is in that position and she is hovering right over him in position

God rest him!

Thanks for this. But don't you think even if women THINK that they can enjoy no-strings-attached sex, they really cannot ? I don't think women are wired that way. Maybe SOME women can but I think that MOST are kidding themselves if they think 'recreational' sex feels good to them. Every promiscuous woman I ever knew that slept around did it to receive validation from men & all these women were very insecure. They were also much less likely to take care of their sexual health.
Many women cannot. I cannot at all. Can some women? Absolutely. Some women just can.....though I admit I don't connect on why they can.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Lived in Houston and Dallas which both had very violent storms one of the reasons I didn't stay in those places. Not to mention, humidity way too much traffic and chiggers. I don't like dust storms at all but it beats earthquakes, tornadoes and hurricanes. Bad side of where I live too.Dry rot. Have to get new tires all the time, anything wood, rubber, etc.

Yes Beaumont is same as Houston's weather. Those storms are scary and I don't miss them. Tires are so expensive. I cant imagine having to buy new tires and then deal with dry rot. Tornadoes are everywhere now. When I moved here I was having lunch at work and said how happy I was not to be where tornadoes were. My little town in Texas was called tornado alley. They all laughed and said where do you think you are?

Did you hear about the Henryville, In tornado last March 1st? Right where I am and it was horrific! Two huge tornadoes met up and just covered the are. I went through many hurricanes but with planning you can outrun those. Tornadoes are very different. Much rather have dust.

It also looks as if the towel could have been soaked in blood. Bleach will sometimes cause blood stains to turn rust colored. She apparently did not use enough bleach to get all the blood out of the towel. jmo

Agree :moo: as happened with me. Looks like rust stains kinda when happened to me. I could get ...........nope, won't go there.

Text message sociopath

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 137
I wonder if it could be used as a sealant? to help keep the blood from soaking in her skin?

idk....have you ever used that stuff? It's horrible when it gets in your eyes. It also doesn't "soak" into your skin for a while...memories of swim team, the kids would stain the car seats. We'd write their race #s in sharpie on their shoulders and the sharpie would come right off...which does support the anti-blood sticky-ness...

Maybe that is what the facial wipes are for...that type of sunscreen doesn't come off easily, it stays oily on your skin for a while....maybe she used the wipes on him to get rid of the sunscreen all over his face. She had to assume he would have been found within a day and that all the evidence would be much "fresher"....

Agree!! Especially about before arizona

I just think she's so full of herself that she wanted to have an answer for everything (except the knifing) because she thinks she is intelligent!

Her favorite book must be a dictionary.

Flooded hall photo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 93
i also posted the photo last night on dateline where it shows the flooded hallway. shanna hogan confirmed she used the water to drag him back

I'm not understanding this theory...wouldn't the water have then left flood marks into the bedroom? Wouldn't it have "cleaned" the floor molding that had blood drops? I'm going to need to review those pics again...:waitasec:

I just want to ask if anyone knows if this paypal account for the family has been verified.

I would love to donate some money to help them attend the trial, but whenever there is any tragedy that gets a lot of media attention, it seems there are always some scammers out there who find a way to get donations.

I just want to make sure this is legit before I would send any money.

Hi Jinkasaurus!!

This is the link to the site on FB that established the fund http://www.facebook.com/SupportTravisAlexandarsFamily?ref=stream

The email address they give there is
' to donate the paypal email is: justice4travisalexander@gmail.com' Same as the one provided by the member you were quoting.
Thanks for what you do!!

Hi everyone,

This is my first post, so apologies in advance if this has been discussed already. But I believe Jodi had a more nefarious reason to buy the Neutrogena sunblock than hoping Travis would take her to Cancun or that she just found a really good deal at Walmart. She was a woman on a mission--to kill Travis Alexander.

Vinnie Politan wondered aloud, "Why so many gas cans?" Might she have also contemplated arson, to burn the house, the body, and as much evidence as possible?

The Neutrogena UltraMist sunblock Jodi purchased was in a highly flammable aerosol can, not a tube. It has since been discontinued.

Pink Panther found the description of it on Paula's Choice website:

The product was labeled Flammable.

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20062515,00.html
http://thebeautybrains.com/2007/02/27/the-hidden-danger-of-sunscreen/
http://message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=10859

The facial cleanser may have had a similar purpose.

P.S. To me Travis looked scared the whole time he was posing in the shower. I wouldn't be surprised if she had the gun on him from the start.

it would make the floors slippery too! Wonder if she used it to slide TA down the hallway easier . . . it would probably show up in the autopsy or crime scene somewhere (I would imagine)

Just popping in for a second...

Sequence of events really means nothing anymore. I used to think the defense strategy was going to be to attempt to convince the jury a gunshot was first to dampen the cruel and heinous aggravating factor the State's using to seek the death penalty.

After her testimony it's evident they're just trying to shore up her self-defense claim instead. I was surprised she was charged with felony murder at all but AZ law is fortunately permissive and its the State's ace in the hole if jurors disagree on premeditation.

JMO

Also, IIRC, the defense was pizzzed when they learned that what the detective lead them to believe about gun first had been changed! They IIRC built case around that and then "switcheroo" nope, the ME said knife first. So much for Jodi always following the evidence to then weave her story.

Game on Jodi...

Where did Travis go to college?

He didn't, as far as I know. But he aspired/felt loyalty to BYU (Brigham Young University) and had several hats, t-shirts, sweatshirts, etc. with the university's name emblazoned on them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynbot