jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #65 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this is what you're asking but the "sociopath" text message was entered into evidence.

That was the same exchange where TA told JA that she was the worst thing that ever happened to him.

minor4th is right. Exhibit was admitted into evidence.

Many of us suspect that she was probably beginning to test the waters of her blackmail card by mid to late May.

That was the reason for the May 10 setup, references to freaky Mormon marriages, blossoming, etc. and the recording thereof.

Would he go along?

Or would she have to execute Plan B?

I guess we know the answer.

ITA, but I would still like to know precisely what she did. With him in Mesa and her in Yreka, it had to be done by electronic communication. Where is that correspondence, to him or the person she was telling tales to?

Has anyone got a link to Anderson Cooper's 'Sex, lies and audiotape?' I can't find it .. TIA :)

This may not help you but it's being re-aired at 5am EST,2am PT on CNN. So far I haven't been able to find a link to it anywhere on youtube or elsewhere but I'll send you the link and post it here when I do find it.

I thought of a reason for JA not taking the camera. Does this make sense? She has killed TA and doesn't want anyone to link her to it, she figures Travis just bought this camera and it's expensive and would be the only thing noted as missing. Being a self proclaimed "photographer" she figures people would suspect her automatically. I'm trying to look at it from her view and this makes sense to me, as for the memory card I personally think she thought deleting and throwing the camera in the washer would do the job. I probably wouldn't expect my pics to be brought to life after all that.:waitasec:
That makes more sense than anything else!

That to me was stupid of her to leave the 1 thing that lays out the day and murder but try to clean up and take weapons...unless she left it for her own sociopath self some type of Narcissistic challenge, thinking just by deleting photos washing camera would not incriminate her...

I know I'm reaching don't want to get into her head to much! Ugh!

Missed dateline... What HUNK of her hair?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seeing this late, I just saw the photo 2 hours ago for the first time. WTF is with that? Is that evidence? I didn't see it. Look like a lot of hair - like when you clean out a drain....... more gory crime scene photos which have never been posted and I didn't see links therefore until yesterday....... and .......well...........let me know if you haven't gotten updates.......

But we don't know what happened to provoke that, do we?

If she did steal his journals my bet it has something to do with that.

she didnt steal his journals, she hacked emails and myspace and snooped thro his phone and anything else she could. his friend had his journals

But we don't know what happened to provoke that, do we?

If she did steal his journals my bet it has something to do with that.

wasn't this supposedly when he found out she'd been hacking into accounts or something like that?

JINX!

Seeing this late, I just saw the photo 2 hours ago for the first time. WTF is with that? Is that evidence? I didn't see it. Look like a lot of hair - like when you clean out a drain....... more gory crime scene photos which have never been posted and I didn't see links therefore until yesterday....... and .......well...........let me know if you haven't gotten updates.......

now you're confusing me, which isn't hard! i found in the "dateline" what i thought i remembered as a fair amount of hair. when i went back to find it, i only found a picture of a couple of hairs on a surface and the crime scene label on it. was there another one, or did you see this someplace else other than 'dateline?'

So...if I have this right:

5/10/08 - Phone Sex
5/26/08 - Sociopath Text
5/28/08 - Grandpa's Gun Stolen
6/2-6/3/08 - Rent car, visit BF's of Christmas past, gas cans, SBux
6/4/08 - Murder
6/5/08 - Meet, grind & adjust new potential BF

Ok-so in this timeline, do we know when JA knew for sure that TA was taking Mimi to Cancun + when JA hacked into the facebook,myspace,emails etc?

she didnt steal his journals, she hacked emails and myspace and snooped thro his phone and anything else she could. his friend had his journals

Some of his journals were with his friend, she was helping him write his book. However, when he was found dead the rest of his journals were missing. iirc

OK...not that I want to give her any ideas, nor am I a psychopath. LOL!

But, if I were her what would give ME the most satisfaction and "revenge" at this point would be to say "Yeah...I did it! I did it, I liked it! I stabbed him here and watched as his eyes...blah, blah, blah".

That would hurt his family terribly, and it would give HER the most personal satisfaction out of this whole thing I would think.

I mean, she HAS to know it's over at this point. Why not just put it all out there. Be the spiteful woman you truly are, go down with a fight at least.

If you are going to do it, at least own it for God's sakes! But maybe that's just my rational brain thinking? hahaha!!!

Indeed I was a Mormon still am on record, I was not born into church converted by parents age 13 and yes we went a year of "investigating church" with missionaries family home evenings and of course church.... My brother went on a mission for the church. No way she did it in honesty!

Btw the LDS church is amazing and have a great congregation of people and beliefs, never have I been around such faith based people trying their best to live sin free while still being human.

That is why this case is so unnerving to me ... All he was doing was trying to be the best person he could be .... So so sad!

Not sure if this is what you're asking but the "sociopath" text message was entered into evidence.

Here's some of it:

textmessage_zps2c954d4d.jpg

Why did Arias dig in on the whole "I didn't have to talk him into taking the photos this time"/shaving point in Thursday afternoon's testimony?

Can someone please point me to the video where you saw her peeking out from her faux crying hair curtain in some kind of a grin? I missed it. gracias

I agree with your earlier post that JA was kind of pretty when she was younger, in some of those pics with Travis. There's just something about her now that I find creepy and repulsive. Maybe it's just that evil within. Between that and her faux crying curtain, my mind keeps going back to Samara Morgan, the scary, creepy girl from the movie The Ring. :ghost:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrgcRyszW_M"]Samara Morgan - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members