jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #65 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that in the show that aired last night The reporter said that Travis had been going to his bishop in order to get back right with the church. I had not heard that before. jmo

I might ask her...

With your vocabulary, you couldn't think of a better more appropriate word for "jazz"? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sofa king laughed out loud when she said tihat.........

You're right, I believe that piece of it is direct evidence. Then when you piece it together with her finger (which refutes the abuse claim) injury it all becomes, together, circumstantial.

But very good question!

It is direct evidence for the tech to say "I saw that bloody print on the wall."

But once the print is matched to JA (which is the important part), that is circumstantial (but not weaker) because it requires the inference that two prints with the same ridges and swirls will be made by the same person.

There are no witnesses to this murder other than the killer, so except for JA's direct testimony about the killing, 90% or more of the evidence will be circumstantial.

I still find it compelling That Travis spoke of a his premonition of Jodi and death ..I think he did have that tiny voice talking to him ...but like a lot of us you just shake it off.
See my siggy ....seriously !!

It took me well into adulthood to listen to that little voice and trust that hair raising feeling.

Sometimes we are so busy with living and being distracted we are not still enough to hear that voice ..
I think part of the problem also is that when we do he'd the instinct we don't suffer the consequences. I guess an example of what I mean if your instinct tells you to turn left at a red light is easy to forget about if you made that turn and nothing happened. It's when you didn't make the turn and then got in an accident that you realize you should have heeded your instinct. I I think Travis was starting to hear the voice and Jodi knew that.

WagaraTapaTalk

Jodi never seemed to be invited to FHE. The exchange of the car was for an invite. Obviously, nobody in Travis' circle wanted her around.

In the message that precedes #889 thumbnail, Travis apparently responded to her "dire conversation" & is angry that she didn't bother to read that response. Has anyone seen that preceding email? His references to it indicate that he lambasted her and that it was important.

Could it have anything tobdo with the nasty email she sent a female friend of his

I would think they would have covered most of Travis' area upstairs, but could be wrong. But one thing I'm sure of - Arias never dusted the top shelf in the closet while cleaning Travis' house - she was too busy snooping on his laptop and into his personal business.

I wonder if they would have thought to do anything much in the closet. You know, given how neat it was.

I sofa king laughed out loud when she said tihat.........

JA is we Todd did ... isn't she?
What the heck is she thinking?

She has not fooled many people.
She's not just going down IMO she thinks if she does she
will overtake the Devil's throne and rule it all herself!

I re-created the step up get the gun in the closet thing. Using my hall closet with all built in's to the ceiling (so they will not collapse not that his would have)

I am 5"0" tall so much shorter than her.

1. lined up shoes along the bottom shelf and one above it.
2. from a standing position at 5' 0" i need the 2nd shelf up to reach the top
and with no running start, just standing there, it is actually hard to just get my foot there and hop up with enough gusto to reach the top. I did a hop, hop, hop a few times before i got a good enough grip on that top shelf, and it was hard, seemed like too much of my body weight wants to go backward. Could I grab the little box I put there, yes after about 3 tries?
3. Scene 2. Running start from 10' away which I thought would nail it given my momentum and fear a killer was chasing me, I have the similar layout, close my breakfast nook door (her closet door) run and jump up, jump down and continue on) Ok, I ran, slammed the kitchen door behind me and got my foot up and grabbed the top shelf but lost my footing and and hand slipped back breaking 3 nails on the left hand (my shelf holding hand)
4. Reluctantly tried again, what the heck, no fingernails left. Slammed door, ran and 1 foot up, grab with my left hand and grabbed the box.

Did it. Ok after several dry runs, no more finger nails I can do it. Only problem is....ta da!

NO way would i do it, even if I did it perfect the first try, that a man even walking fast would not catch me on my way down. There is just no way I could do it and that closet door doesn't lock. I would sort of get caught on the way down, he would take the gun and I'd be in big trouble.

But I can't see anyone doing it and getting much farther than slam door and maybe you make it to the end of the closet and you are in the act of hopping up? That's about as far as you would get, he could get you from either opening of the closet with no trouble, you'd never make it out of the closet, get all the way in the bathroom, turn around and see him start to charge at you?

I did disturb the shoes, not much, i sort of stepped on them.

Where was he in the meantime, downstairs checking e-mail naked?

I want to come live at your house. :floorlaugh:

I know he called her lazy but I bet this is one load of laundry she wishes she had finished and put away herself.

WagaraTapaTalk

Thanks for a much needed laugh :floorlaugh:

Ok, I am going ask and see if anyone knows. JA said Travis didn't like hair. that why she got a brazilian.....but I seem to remember her saying she was nervous wondering what Travis would think of her wax job. And he was manscaped......however I just have a feeling that this was not the first time she had a brazilian....so perhaps she didn't like hair and got him to manscape. I would love to know from her previous men if she was cleaned or not. And if Travis was manscaped before meeting her. Was anything like this mentioned/discussed???

I have been married 52 years so I am not up on what young men do these days below their belts....have heard of tattooing and piercing though....ewwwwwww.

I re-created the step up get the gun in the closet thing. Using my hall closet with all built in's to the ceiling (so they will not collapse not that his would have)

I am 5"0" tall so much shorter than her.

1. lined up shoes along the bottom shelf and one above it.
2. from a standing position at 5' 0" i need the 2nd shelf up to reach the top
and with no running start, just standing there, it is actually hard to just get my foot there and hop up with enough gusto to reach the top. I did a hop, hop, hop a few times before i got a good enough grip on that top shelf, and it was hard, seemed like too much of my body weight wants to go backward. Could I grab the little box I put there, yes after about 3 tries?
3. Scene 2. Running start from 10' away which I thought would nail it given my momentum and fear a killer was chasing me, I have the similar layout, close my breakfast nook door (her closet door) run and jump up, jump down and continue on) Ok, I ran, slammed the kitchen door behind me and got my foot up and grabbed the top shelf but lost my footing and and hand slipped back breaking 3 nails on the left hand (my shelf holding hand)
4. Reluctantly tried again, what the heck, no fingernails left. Slammed door, ran and 1 foot up, grab with my left hand and grabbed the box.

Did it. Ok after several dry runs, no more finger nails I can do it. Only problem is....ta da!

NO way would i do it, even if I did it perfect the first try, that a man even walking fast would not catch me on my way down. There is just no way I could do it and that closet door doesn't lock. I would sort of get caught on the way down, he would take the gun and I'd be in big trouble.

But I can't see anyone doing it and getting much farther than slam door and maybe you make it to the end of the closet and you are in the act of hopping up? That's about as far as you would get, he could get you from either opening of the closet with no trouble, you'd never make it out of the closet, get all the way in the bathroom, turn around and see him start to charge at you?

I did disturb the shoes, not much, i sort of stepped on them.

Where was he in the meantime, downstairs checking e-mail naked?

That's awesome!! Were you in socks?

I suspect that Juan will present further evidence about the magazine codes during his rebuttal case. I believe he introduced this and had Jodi identify it and testify about it to lay the foundation for whatever he plans to introduce during rebuttal. I can't wait for that.

Ditto!!!!!

you rock steph!! :rocker:

I am so glad Juan locked her into saying that none of the items on the shelf were disturbed in her "flight" to get the gun. No way that is true as those shoes were so close to the edge of the shelf.

Exactly and I am conscious of the shoes so I am trying not to really move them! Heck the act of closing the door as I run is not as easy as it seems? My arm has to grab it and close as I run out, that in itself takes about 2 or 3 seconds.

The issue is, the measurements of that bedroom, hall, closet are such she is claiming to be RUNNING for her life in a fog, and he would have to be going in slow motion? Walking and taunting her (which she is not claiming) I mean the scenario could work if he did some horror movie Freddie walk, slow like a Zombie "Jodi, where do you think you're going? you don't think you can get out do you? Why not just stop running Jodi?"

And here she is going 80 mph and he "as she put it" is in a rage racing after her, she hears running foot steps even if she is not saying she saw him.. There is NO ROOM to run there? a short dash in the hall, but I look at my space here a many could basically stand in one spot and grab me from various angles.. Take a step or two?

there is no way an angry man was on his feet coming after her in a threatening way and she actually on upped him.... got a gun off an 8' shelf in one try perfectly, came down, and proceeded into the bathroom.

It is NOT physically possible he was killed in this way unless she got the first very unexpected blow in and totally incapacitated this man.

Wish I knew.

I bet it had something to do with Jodi accusing him of being a pedophile or threatening to tell his bishop that he was sexually attracted to children. No way to know though.

I went back to where the whole thing was posted by megnomo (Post 889, thanks meg!) and see that he says he sent her an email in response to her "dire conversation." That might fit in with what you mention.

But then he says something about her "pic comment to Danny Jones that makes you look like pure *advertiser censored*." That seems to be something totally different. And he talks about how he's never been hurt by someone so badly before. I would think that if it was the accusation of pedophilia he wouldn't be hurt -- he'd be angry, outraged & disgusted. It also seems to me that he would have mentioned it to someone if she'd threatened him with that, a friend if not his bishop. If someone was threatening to tell people a lie about me like that, I would probably be preemptive and tell somebody first.

But like you say, there's no way to tell unless they release the email.

Does anyone know how far along Travis was in the book he was writing?

Iirc he was done except for finishing touches/polishing ....I believe that was a statement on media from TA's friend Julia?..Julie? The one who has interpretive feelings....crud...I cant remember where I saw/heard this.....

I agree. I thought the blonde JA was very pretty. She just looks plain in court now. Those glasses and her hair does don't work well for her. I'm not 100% sure what exactly it is but she is not looking well

I think what it is is her evil is starting to show on the outside. She's always been able to keep it hidden but any more!

Not one of them together either. That is very telling.

Does it look like Travis' upper lip is swollen on the left side to anyone else?
I also heard Abe A. mention that Travis had nasal d/c in that pic and he felt like Travis has been crying.
The photo bothered him so much that he started looking at himself after his showers to see if his eyes ever looked red like that.
He went on to say that he never had red eyes after a shower, he looked normal but "wet".

That broke my heart. :(

i always thought his lip looked swollen too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads