jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #65 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, again, pardon....Juan did an excellent job of forcing JA to elaborate on this issue.

This was discussed early this morning and there is no faking way in " h"e" double toothpicks that those shelves could possibly remain undisturbed as shows by the crime science photos.

I'm anxiously awaiting the return of the crime scene tech in rebuttal to testify that the only fingerprints on the shelving were those of Travis.

Nope, "confused", I'm working off of my own clear-headed logical thinking, :)

I understand the concept of saying that the casing landed on top of the blood puddle, but I allow for physics to explain a lightweight & otherwise clean spent casing landing on a subsequently formed blood puddle by getting accidentally kicked around in the scuffle.

I trust the ME to explain the autopsy, but he can be wrong in his explanation of anything outside of the body. I know that he has said that the shot was postmortem, and has given his reasons. But the body was staged and washed and had decomposed for a significant period of time, so I think that some of that expert opinion also involves some speculation.

In any case, I do not understand how the shot before or after the stabbing diminishes the brutality of the complete crime. I think it is a moot point.
She said she disagreed w/ the ME's sequence. She was ready to tell us.

I believe, along with many others, that she was setting Travis up for "blackmail', and had perhaps threatened him with that already. I still feel she actually did something despicable just prior to that text, to cause him to label her a 'sociopath' and 'evil', above and beyond her known stalking, etc. Some particular new event finalized the relationship for good in his eyes, and that's what I would like to discover.

Thank you princess for posting that! Very interesting! It brought to my mind! The nasty email or text? That jodi sent to one of travis girlfriends or friend calling her a *advertiser censored* and other stuff. I hadn't seen this before and appreciate you posting it.
Thank you

ITA...it may not be allowed in as evidence during the trial, but maybe/hopefully we'll get to finally see what that was after the trial is over. I think it will be like :what: for all of us that have been :waitasec: trying to figure out what it was....

I am :please: that Juan has that up his sleeve and can present it. That text from Travis, IMO, is the motive that the jurors will be looking for, but they will want to know what she did to warrant it. IMO

I'd ask her a few ...

"Do you really expect us to believe your testimony after lying continually after June 4th, 2008 ? "

"Were you pretend crying last Thursday when Mr. Martinez talked about you slitting Mr. Alexander's throat because we saw no real tears ?"

"Do you have any remorse for what you did to Mr. Alexander and have you published any statement as such AFTER you were arrested ?"

"Why did you remove the gun from the murder scene if you claim if was it belonged to Mr. Alexander and leaving it would support your story of self-defense ?"

"Why did you wait until 2010 to change your story to self-defense ?"

"Did you ask MM to forge letters for you bolstering your story about Mr. Alexander being a pedophile ?"

"Why are you selling drawings on Ebay if you think you will be acquitted and leave jail ?"

"Did you give the stolen DVD player to Mr. Brewer and his son ?"

I might ask her...

With your vocabulary, you couldn't think of a better more appropriate word for "jazz"? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks minor4th for the explanation ...

Seems kind of unfair that the dead man can't even help his case by telling his story through his writings, yet this monster can make up lie after lie about Travis WITHOUT substantiated evidence ...

I guess the only admissable statement by Travis would be if he had written "Arias did it" on his bathroom mirror before he died.

Travis is speaking out through those photos. They don't lie. He had no weapon except his hands which had defensive wounds all over them. She had a gun and a knife.

I believe, along with many others, that she was setting Travis up for "blackmail', and had perhaps threatened him with that already. I still feel she actually did something despicable just prior to that text, to cause him to label her a 'sociopath' and 'evil', above and beyond her known stalking, etc. Some particular new event finalized the relationship for good in his eyes, and that's what I would like to discover.

Yes, yes! I totally agree with you. Something toxic happened between them just days before the murder. She seemed to have finally pushed him too far, and he was just done with her.

To listen to her say how he "guilted" her into coming to see him makes me sick. Maybe he didn't throw her *advertiser censored** out, but I doubt he was that happy to see her. We'll never know what went on between them, but his facial expressions in the pictures that day sure don't scream happy to me. I think he just wanted to be rid of her.

Kscornfed, I think Linda meant that as a question for the jury. I can see how you can misread it though. I also missed the OR when I first read it.

My double quote is not working!!

I'm anxiously awaiting the return of the crime scene tech in rebuttal to testify that the only fingerprints on the shelving were those of Travis.

Why would they have fingerprinted them? It's obvious to me no one climbed on them.

They typically dust where people normally touch... Not the entire house floor to ceiling.

IMO with nothing to back it up, but if Travis did go to his Bishop and tell the whole story.... the Bishop may have told him he was dealing with a dangerous psychopath and that he needed to break it off with her and make it clear that she needed to stay away from him and that there would be no more between them period.

IF and that is a big IF. that happened the first thing she would do is plan a visit to see him.
NO ONE tells JA what she can and cannot do.

Again jmo

More likely he told Travis his salvation was at stake, and advised him to repent and discontinue contact with her to avoid temptation.

If Jodi caught wind of this, she probably saw that she had lost that control over Travis - she could no longer blackmail him by threatening to tell his bishop.

Why would they have fingerprinted them? It's obvious to me no one climbed on them.

They typically dust where people normally touch... Not the entire house floor to ceiling.

I doubt they fingerprinted them, but Jodi doesn't know that for sure

Yes, it was on direct that she talked about using the stool when she was dusting and found the gun, and she also said on direct that she "jumped up on the shelf" to grab the gun on murder day.

On cross, she gave more details -- such as, she didn't use either hand, and only stepped on the very edge of one shelf to get up there.

So, basically she is trying to get around why her fingerprints are not on the shelves. JA has an answer for everything and she thinks people are really dumb and can't figure that out.

Yes, yes! I totally agree with you. Something toxic happened between them just days before the murder. She seemed to have finally pushed him too far, and he was just done with her.

To listen to her say how he "guilted" her into coming to see him makes me sick. Maybe he didn't throw her *advertiser censored** out, but I doubt he was that happy to see her. We'll never know what went on between them, but his facial expressions in a the pictures that day sure don't scream happy to me. I think he just wanted to be rid of her.

He looks more scared and upset than anything else.
ht_jodi_arias_nt_130114_ssh.jpg

Kscornfed, I think Linda meant that as a question for the jury. I can see how you can misread it though. I also missed the OR when I first read it.

My double quote is not working!!

oh, my bad!! i thought she didn't know i was kidding.

Could be a towel! there were off white towels in the bathroom and white. And chocolate brown bedding. My guess is if she bleached and tossed all in one load (which she did) the brown dye bled on all the towels.

I know he called her lazy but I bet this is one load of laundry she wishes she had finished and put away herself.

WagaraTapaTalk

didn't jodi call the bishop after the murder in the middle of the night? i think i remember JM asking her that.

Yes, to pump him for information so she could monitor whether she was a suspect.

Nope, "confused", I'm working off of my own clear-headed logical thinking, :)

I understand the concept of saying that the casing landed on top of the blood puddle, but I allow for physics to explain a lightweight & otherwise clean spent casing landing on a subsequently formed blood puddle by getting accidentally kicked around in the scuffle.

I trust the ME to explain the autopsy, but he can be wrong in his explanation of anything outside of the body. I know that he has said that the shot was postmortem, and has given his reasons. But the body was staged and washed and had decomposed for a significant period of time, so I think that some of that expert opinion also involves some speculation.

In any case, I do not understand how the shot before or after the stabbing diminishes the brutality of the complete crime. I think it is a moot point.

Yes, the murder was heinous, unconscionable, excessively brutal and more, but I think Mr. Martinez does well when he lets her spin the sequence her way, instead.

My reasoning is that if TA was critically wounded by the shot, and the shot was first, then there is only one reason to butcher, slaughter and otherwise mutilate him as JA did.

And that reason was not self-defense. She was certainly not, at that point, defending herself. She was then inflicting fatal wounds intended to take the life of her victim.

In fact, if TA suffered the fatal knife wounds -- especially the slit throat -- after she puts a bullet through his head, then not only should self-defense be off the table at that point, the jury shouldn't even be able to see it with a telescope.

Have it your way, Miss Arias.

post 889, i posted the whole text in a pic

Thanks so much for posting that. I had heard part of that text quoted before, of course, but what is it all about? What specifically did Jodi do that Travis is calling her out on? Sorry to ask something that is probably obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member