jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #65 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, my bad!! i thought she didn't know i was kidding.

Lol... :) of course I did!

We need a funny list of questions we (as jurors) would ask her.. Funny stuff to tied us over till Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see it going both ways with men and women in my age group. Many women have the same thinking and ezpectations. Also many women and men don't want LTR's so they don't care if someone is marriage material or not. Not saying I am one of these thinkers...but I do see this a lot. The "easy" thinking goes both ways more so now.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Actually, I'm glad to hear it. Not blaming "Young Man" (who was merely reporting the attitudes of his age group), but the double standard in which casual sex is "fun" for men but indicative of "low self esteem" in women is something we should have left in 1958.

But I don't think she told the truth about where she dumped the gun. That gun is the one main thing that could bring on the DP. I doubt she told the truth about where she left it.

That was my example of how surprise evidence comes into a trial.

I doubt they fingerprinted them, but Jodi doesn't know that for sure

That's why she claims she did it with no hands and a single foot... On the very edge! Lol. She cracks me up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also really think during his attack TA said "I cant feel my legs" that sounds authentic to me.

And he could have said "Are YOU trying to kill me"? Instead of JA's version of "I'm gonnna fu*king kill you bit*h"

I find it utterly ridiculous that he would say what JA said he said after being shot in the face.

Thanks so much for posting that. I had heard part of that text quoted before, of course, but what is it all about? What specifically did Jodi do that Travis is calling her out on? Sorry to ask something that is probably obvious.

It's not obvious to me G&AMom, that's why I've been :deadhorse: over it since it was introduced at trial. :floorlaugh:

So ... according to last evenings Dateline episode about this case ...

TA had gone to see his ?bishop? about coming clean regarding the true nature of his relationship with JA.
Anyone know what date he made that visit?

Any indication that TA had relayed to JA the fact that he had started that process with his ?bishop? ?
BBM Who did that come from, do you know?

From last evening's Dateline program, at 12:05:
http://youtu.be/BIVP8lxmBaY?t=12m5s

Yo, pardon my Jersey slang, but just wait til Juanderful make his rebuttal .

Everything he learned from cross wil show up then and make her out to be the self servings cold blooded killer she is. S

I O..she had a choice to make when Travis dumped her.....either get on with your life."or"give it up for life. She choice the later.

Thank you,

Moo

'Sup!!!?(Lived in Brooklyn for awhile:)
I think Juan will bring it home too..but I don't wanna jinx it...
I made the mistake of reading "alternative views" today.....:banghead: I shouldn't have....pretty sure most of us normal thinking folk believe JA was a stage five clinger:floorlaugh:

I think him calling her on her evilness is exactly what led to him being killed 3 times over. Anyone who has ever confronted someone like JA with the truth knows how it can send them into a rage. Only he could tell us the extent of her threats and cruelness she displayed before she killed him. The actions we do know of (recording him secretly, the messages after he was dead, etc) are just a taste of what she is capable of. :moo:

ETA-thanks for posting the message!!

If there is an attorney posting, please tell me if JM can read that whole text from TA to JA during his closing?

I re-created the step up get the gun in the closet thing. Using my hall closet with all built in's to the ceiling (so they will not collapse not that his would have)

I am 5"0" tall so much shorter than her.

1. lined up shoes along the bottom shelf and one above it.
2. from a standing position at 5' 0" i need the 2nd shelf up to reach the top
and with no running start, just standing there, it is actually hard to just get my foot there and hop up with enough gusto to reach the top. I did a hop, hop, hop a few times before i got a good enough grip on that top shelf, and it was hard, seemed like too much of my body weight wants to go backward. Could I grab the little box I put there, yes after about 3 tries?
3. Scene 2. Running start from 10' away which I thought would nail it given my momentum and fear a killer was chasing me, I have the similar layout, close my breakfast nook door (her closet door) run and jump up, jump down and continue on) Ok, I ran, slammed the kitchen door behind me and got my foot up and grabbed the top shelf but lost my footing and and hand slipped back breaking 3 nails on the left hand (my shelf holding hand)
4. Reluctantly tried again, what the heck, no fingernails left. Slammed door, ran and 1 foot up, grab with my left hand and grabbed the box.

Did it. Ok after several dry runs, no more finger nails I can do it. Only problem is....ta da!

NO way would i do it, even if I did it perfect the first try, that a man even walking fast would not catch me on my way down. There is just no way I could do it and that closet door doesn't lock. I would sort of get caught on the way down, he would take the gun and I'd be in big trouble.

But I can't see anyone doing it and getting much farther than slam door and maybe you make it to the end of the closet and you are in the act of hopping up? That's about as far as you would get, he could get you from either opening of the closet with no trouble, you'd never make it out of the closet, get all the way in the bathroom, turn around and see him start to charge at you?

I did disturb the shoes, not much, i sort of stepped on them.

Where was he in the meantime, downstairs checking e-mail naked?

I doubt they fingerprinted them, but Jodi doesn't know that for sure
I would think they would have covered most of Travis' area upstairs, but could be wrong. But one thing I'm sure of - Arias never dusted the top shelf in the closet while cleaning Travis' house - she was too busy snooping on his laptop and into his personal business.

Would Jodi's blood on the wall be circumstantial? Am not a legal type, but that seems it would be direct evidence, sort of like the body.

This has probably been answered by now, but "circumstantial evidence" is anything that requires inference. Such as "the palm print matches other prints from JA, therefore only she could have left it on the wall." It includes all fingerprinting, DNA--basically all forensic science--plus inferred evidence such as concluding that the .25 stolen from JA's house later became the murder weapon.

Direct evidence is mostly eyewitness testimony: "I saw Jody touch that wall with a bloody hand."

In fact, circumstantial evidence is actually stronger, since studies show all sorts of problems with eyewitnesses and what they think they have seen.

It's particularly ridiculous when talking heads on crime zones (Paula Zahn, but not just her) use the popular meaning of "circumstantial" to mean "lesser evidence." It is not.

I don't think so, either. There's not one happy or contented picture of Travis in the bunch.

Not one.

Not one of them together either. That is very telling.

Does it look like Travis' upper lip is swollen on the left side to anyone else?
I also heard Abe A. mention that Travis had nasal d/c in that pic and he felt like Travis has been crying.
The photo bothered him so much that he started looking at himself after his showers to see if his eyes ever looked red like that.
He went on to say that he never had red eyes after a shower, he looked normal but "wet".

That broke my heart. :(

I really don't think we will ever know the true dynamics of JA and TA's relationship. I think she is one crazy b, but some of the things that were going on could have contributed to an already crazy woman's actions. I have to go back to the sex tape. It was in May correct? TA seemed a willing participant in that phone exchange, but we know he was trying to get away from her. His friend said in the show last night that JA was all that was wrong with TA and he was trying to change it.

Maybe he thought that last day was his one last tryst with JA and told her that. She would have nothing to do with it and went crazy with the thought of it being over. I just think there is so much we will never know and I am not sure we need to. His family has been put through enough I think. jmo

I re-created the step up get the gun in the closet thing. Using my hall closet with all built in's to the ceiling (so they will not collapse not that his would have)

and with no running start, just standing there, it is actually hard to just get my foot there and hop up with enough gusto to reach the top. I did a hop, hop, hop a few times before i got a good enough grip on that top shelf, and it was hard, seemed like too much of my body weight wants to go backward. Could I grab the little box I put there, yes after about 3 tries?
3. Scene 2. Running start from 10' away which I thought would nail it given my momentum and fear a killer was chasing me, I have the similar layout, close my breakfast nook door (her closet door) run and jump up, jump down and continue on) Ok, I ran, slammed the kitchen door behind me and got my foot up and grabbed the top shelf but lost my footing and and hand slipped back breaking 3 nails on the left hand (my shelf holding hand)
4. Reluctantly tried again, what the heck, no fingernails left. Slammed door, ran and 1 foot up, grab with my left hand and grabbed the box.

Did it. Ok after several dry runs, no more finger nails I can do it. Only problem is....ta da!

NO way would i do it, even if I did it perfect the first try, that a man even walking fast would not catch me on my way down. There is just no way I could do it and that closet door doesn't lock. I would sort of get caught on the way down, he would take the gun and I'd be in big trouble.

But I can't see anyone doing it and getting much farther than slam door and maybe you make it to the end of the closet and you are in the act of hopping up? That's about as far as you would get, he could get you from either opening of the closet with no trouble, you'd never make it out of the closet, get all the way in the bathroom, turn around and see him start to charge at you?

you rock steph!! :rocker:

I am so glad Juan locked her into saying that none of the items on the shelf were disturbed in her "flight" to get the gun. No way that is true as those shoes were so close to the edge of the shelf.

Thanks for doing this lol! I wish they could recreate this in court. Especially with her only "using one foot". :what:

He looks more scared and upset than anything else.
ht_jodi_arias_nt_130114_ssh.jpg

Enigmatic expression. That's the glass surface w/ water spots? Might have a gun on him already, is the next pic seated hips + lower torso shower door open, then the upside down ceiling shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member